stick to the 256MB card. anything over 256MB may not work and why do you need anything more than a 256MB?????????? And nokia MAKES the most ugliest phone and it's expensive!!!!!!!!!! Never compare nokia and Sharp!!!!!!!!!!
hey all, does anyone know if the gx-30 will take the 1 gigabyte SD card. i assume it will. But on the Sharp website they only talk about the 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512mb cards. No mention of the 1 gigabyte SD card. I don't want to buy one and then find the phone won't read or write to it. Thanks, O
I keep on wondering if I could use an animation wallpaper on Main or External screen at this phone anyone knows?
its too fucking massive and nokia 7610 and 6630 kicks its a55 ! ! ! its alrite but compared to nokia or 1 or 2 siemens fones, this fone suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just forget the nokia because the camera resolution is not even close to the GX30 and also the screen resolution. nokia is expensive for what they have to offer, the GX30 is expensive but worth it. believe me you won't regret buying the GX30. nokia way behind teknology now days so just go with japan brand and you won't regret it. best luck to you
i thinking abt wich fone i shud get out of the gx30 the n 7610 or the nokia 6230 iwant to get the gx30 but i use bluetooth a lot 2 send pictures and sounds and ive heard that it dosnt work is this true? and can u take songs off your pc and put them on the phone? and can u use them as ringtones?
hi i own a sharp GX30, wow it's gr8 and it's the best phone i ever had, but you couldn't assign ringtones you have recorded don't you? can someone tell me pls!!!
I got the GX30 a few months ago, 700euro(worth it, I think).What I want is real ringtones but when I download them they only play on the mp3 player, i can't assign them as ringtones. also, can I get a stopwatch and alarm reminders????
well i think that it is the best phone at this period but i'm sure that there will be other better phones than gx30....so i suggest to wait a litlle bit ....technology goes on!!
Paulkun or any body that may have input thanks, is wap only bye the wirless provider,there is no provider but t moble and i cant get good resaption here can you tell me what wap is and how it works...and the mp3 songs were and how can i get theme....thanks...Darrell
Hi!Darrell, you can tranfer mp3 by using card reader/writer but you won't be able to tranfer Java games. Only thing you can do is using wap to download games to your phone.
Hello I was hoping since I live in the USA and am having problems with singular not knowing apn #, there web address to connect to download games if any body would be kind enough to help me, I want to add games and mp3s to my handset, IM going to get a reader/writer and have a cd with hundreds of java games, if I understand right I can load the mp3 and games on the memory card and play the games. or do I need to do some other process such as format or resizing.. Please help firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Thomas, to best answer your question:
* Active flip - do I still have to open the flip and press a button? (**YES**)
* SMS/MMS problems - do you still have to press and hold down the star key to change from uppercase/lower case (it's always so slow)(**YES**)
* Messaging dictionary - the GX20 would remember a word for about a day and forget it the next day. I guess this was a bug in GX20, and a very annoying one too! Does it look like it's fixed?(**I haven't had any problem with my GX32
* Alarm - doesn't work if the phone is turned off (**YES** Should turn on automatically when power is off)
* Calendar - the GX20 doesn't have the ability to set an alarm for a calendar event, so I never am reminded when something happens. Very stupid functionality to leave out. (**YES**)
Other than some lack of features it's a great phone!
can anyone tell me which is the best fone sharpGX30 or nokia7610 i cant decide
I'm looking to upgrade from my GX20 and GX30 and was wondering if any of these niggling issues in the GX20 has been resolved...
* Active flip - do I still have to open the flip and press a button?
* SMS/MMS problems - do you still have to press and hold down the star key to change from uppercase/lower case (it's always so slow)
* Messaging dictionary - the GX20 would remember a word for about a day and forget it the next day. I guess this was a bug in GX20, and a very annoying one too! Does it look like it's fixed?
* Alarm - doesn't work if the phone is turned off
* Calendar - the GX20 doesn't have the ability to set an alarm for a calendar event, so I never am reminded when something happens. Very stupid functionality to leave out.
I have a gx30 on Vodafone, Someone told me that it is the Vodafone Live setup that stops that bluetooth sending and getting pictures and ringtones. Was also told that this isnt hardcoded to the phone. Does anyone know how to remove this to get the bluetooth to work?? Thanks
what a fantasic phone! unbeleivable quality, it really is state of the art! the videos fab aswell, me & the mrs have had loads of fun with this one!
the best phones
picture taken is incredibly clear, well done sharp!