I love him !!!!!!!!!!!!
It was my first mobile !!!!!!!!!!!!
Is incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the worst phones I've ever had the displesure of owning. Here's the list of faults I've come across:
- Very, very poor resolution on photos taken with the attachable camera.
- The camera doesn't fit into the phone very well. You have to hold it in at exactly the right angle otherwise it won't work.
- The phone is generally slow and laggish in every way. Menu navigation, number dialling, game playing/loading.
- It randomly changes the ringtone from the user set one to some completely random ringtone that isn't even in the ringtone list.
- The silent alert vibrator has slowly been breaking down ever since I got this phone. At first it would just get louder and make the phone shake violently, then it got to a period where it would literally shock me like a miniture taser, and then finally it's stopped working all together.
- The games are slow, boring, tedious and there doesn't seem to be any way of getting any new ones. (Internet? Good luck)
- The battery level isn't a good indication of the actual energy level (it's not even remotely close).
- The battery stops working efficiently a couple months after purchase. Sometimes it'll run 3 days straight in stand-by mode without a recharge and others just under an hour.
- Texting is too slow and the T9 dictionary is completely stupid. It has 'awa', 'cyc', 'cyb' and 'cza' before 'cya'.
- The internet browsing on the phone is a hundred times slower than dial-up and in the event that you can actually get anywhere you find yourself being sent around in circles while having to pay for it.
- The back of the phone continuously falls off (I've only ever dropped it twice, and it was less than 50cm onto a soft bed).
- Dust always manages to find it's way into the phone and onto the screen via the hole at the top of the phone for the speaker.
- I live in Australia and have never been able to find ANY accessories for this phone. Not even a different colour face plate.
My mum has the same phone and it has all the same problems so this is not a once off bugged phone. We also bought them from the Telstra shop in Australia so they are defintely not knock-offs.
I discourage anyone and everyone never to buy this phone. There are much better phones out there for much lower prices.
Texting messages is not so fast because of going back and forth to comand buttons. Please improve on that
this fone is my first fone and i haven't had a lot of problems with it. Just that my tune when somebody calls me changes every day! please tell me how to make so it doesn't change the tune!
This is an horrible phone, wap isn`t working right, camera isn`t good at all , no image clarity, annyway, don`t buy such an phone!
This phone is crap, have used it and regret it an advice please dont ever buy it anyways i feel seimens should make only apliances like washing machines and microwave and NOT HORRIBLE MOBILE PHONES.
i have just bought this fone i hope it will serve me 4 some time.i will like to get the camera with it how could i purchase this.
Its really crap i had for 8 mnths and it has slow text and crap java!
I regret it!!! :(
I agree with comments of this phone. It isn't very good & it is very slow!
I have it for 1.2years & i am dissapointed of him. I had a choise behind this phone & NOKIA 3310. I've chosen this phone. But now i am regret.
So i have one thing to say: DON'T EVER FOREVER BUY IT, even else if it would be only phone in the world!:)
I had this phone close to 2 years already. I have to agree with the comments about it's build quality. This phone is not meant to take abuse. (my back panel fell apart after a few drops)
Pro: price vs feature (2 years ago, where can you get a GPRS, MMS, Java, Color phone for around USD 120)
Cons: build quality (but to be fair i subjected it to more than reasonable amount of abuse)
lag in the response (if you dial too fast you are going to end up dialing the wrong number)
ringtone /alarm volume/ vibration ... too soft for me
I don't regret my purchase, It has served me well for 2 years already, but i am definately thinking twice about getting another siemens to replace this phone when it is time to change it
I've had this phone since Jan 04. I'm not a fussy person, but this phone has given me loads of problems:
1) if I keep it in my bag for a few hours it switches itself off.
2) the ring tone has a habit of switching itself off at will. I have missed calls due to this.
3) the games don't always download, I get "error" messages 3 out of 10 times.
4) the "buzz" from the games switches itself on and off at random!
5) I have to choose my wallpaper display twice each time I change it, as the first time I do it it doesn't appear on the screen!
6) the LCD display has gone darker over the 18 months I've had the phone.
7) the ringtones are not very nice - the sound is tinny and annoying.
8) the battery cover fell off 4 months after I got the phone; it's now sellotaped on.
9) the battery never lasts more than 1 day. I keep the phone charged overnight each night, otherwise I have a dead phone the next day.
10) it always manages to find the "internet" connection when it's been left in my bag for any length of time, I've been charged for connections I never intended to make!
In short, if you're after a basic first phone, this is okay. But there are so many beautiful, new models out there, with added displays and other dinky features, don't waste your money on this one. I'm getting a Sony Ericsson K300i next!
This is a great phone for its price, had it for about a year but now i got samsung e630. i had 135 ringtones that i downloaded with gprs, you got to have good wap sites. you can't really find games for this mobile and it seems to turn off on its own because the battery is loose so i ahd to do a piece of paper so it isn't loose, but overall a good mobile.
Positive: Good battery duration, many languages. Great screen for its price. Rock-solid stability.
Negative: Doesn't have reminder list, despite many websites claim that it has :( so if I had known this i wouldn't buy it. It is also a bit slow to react.
well...im chilean..this cellphone is incredible....but..i can`t buy ringtones and nothing..it`s a great problem..
I have this phone and i like it,but its one small bad thing that it is a bit slow, but not expensyve :)
its a cool looking modern futuristic phone....got one of this cuites.....its got MMs....colour screen etc.....playing my library of handphone games on it.....super cool....all 3G phones should look like this....very sporty.....i woldnt sell it off the world, im gonna keep it like my precious......the industrial/product designer did a good job....
I thynk is a very good phone, i play footbal, billiard and basketball with him! It`s very resistent, but works slow(like all the siemens mobile).
I love it. I think it's so easy to handle it. It has a very extended dictionary even in my language: spanish. I'm from Venezuela and i really enjoy the internet on my C60. I can load many ringtones and logos and i like so much stack attack. It's fancy desing get my friends atention. The only thing that i don't like is that it don't have some functions that c35 has. But generally it's very great this phone.