I have C65 by Siemens bought in UK from Phones4U on o2 network (locked).
1) Display 130x130 65k and is brighter and clearer and stronger colours than Nokia 6230.
2) Ringtones Loud and Clear
3) Compact, Modern and Stylish Design
4) Covers exchange so you can change the look and if damaged can be replaced.
5) Memory is big for its price and class
6) Infrared Works well with most phones I have tried unlike some older models of phone with others.
7) CIF Camera is quite good considering the price. Check out MC60 now that is rubbish.
8) MMS is very easy to use
9) T9 Dictionary - This is important you can add to the dictionary and the phone also word wraps. Many phones Like Sendo do not do either.
1) Battery - Currently the battery is poor (at least on mine) lasting 1 day maximum 2 days. This is not acceptable. Alternative batteries are now available but higher capacity ones should have been supplied by Siemens.
Overall I would say this phone is excellent value for money just marred by some minor bug fixes which are being slowly sorted by siemens and a poor battery.
I give it 9 out of 10 stars
I have purchased the serial data cable for the c65 mobile phone and have Mobile Phone Manager downloaded from the siemens website but it will not connect with the phone. i have tried to do an update aswell but this will not connect either. are there any settings that i have to change on my phone or on my computer. i am running windows XP home edition with SP2 and using the serial Cable on COM1. can someone email with help??
sonny, you're right, but siemens proposes to download a firmware on his web site to solve the problem... the link : http://www.siemens-mobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,fr_fr_0_66914_rArNrNrNrN,00.html
I'm from canada and i work for fido recently this model has been recalled because when battery is low it emits a strong beeping sound. JUST IMAGINE IF YOU WERE TALKING AND YOUR BATTERY WENT LOW.......
The camera is bill! why the heck do people want great pictures with it?? Its not as if ur going to use it to take high quality landscape photos. I think this is alot better that other camera phones than ive seen which is double the price (but im just saying dat coz i WON IT!)
i am very convinced about this mobile, but in the o2 book it says it has a video capture with playback and here it doesnt?
hey! the menu-icons of this phone r different from mine! :S and by the way it has a Software malfunction ..(all the 65 siemens cellphones)
yea mine didnt come with an instruction manual n i havnt a clue what to do so if any of ya could tell me what the little button under the joystick is 4 then can ya email me: Sunkissed_angel2k4@hotmail.com
thanx n also how to get the games n tone where they at??!?!
but its a beast phone! mint!
ta x x x
Have it for a couple of weeks on O2 prepaid. Cost 129Euro with 80Euro upgrade credit. I suppose you pay for what you get but I hate it. Slow, menus messy to use. Gone back to my Nokia and selling the c65
If you really have this phone, get rid of it by giving it to me...
This phone is great! Great design, great features, and great performance. Probably the best phone in its class right now!
This is the worst phone I've ever had. I'll be getting rid of it asap.
It's a better than average phone, good features, low price i.e Rs.10,800 in Pakistan which is about US $186, but if anyone can throw off some more bucks then CX65 is a better choice. CX65 is for Pakistani Rs.14,500 i.e US $250, it has a video camera, an infrared port and an extra 1 MB memory. So fetch one of these for yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!