sorry about my last post;it was maximum option not premier.Anyway,have you converted your videos with imtoo 3gp converter from a DVD rom?If so,it may not work properly.Don't know why,but video files like those doesn't work on other phones too.
I have one more problem why i can't watch the video the music play but the video is stop please help i thing this may be is of the version of software on the telefone.
ONE BIG THANKS !!!
Hey Angos,go to camera options(video),then go to options,then go to settings and select premier.
The camera photo quality is good.Videos are a bit slow.Zooming while taking a photo reduces picture size, that's a minus point.Music quality is satisfactory,but the earphone doesn't treble or bass.
I have purchased it from Bangladesh when it was first released @ tk.14000.This phone is great,but the software hangs often.The plus point about this phone is it supports most java applications except the ones made 4 nokia.I love my cx75.
HI I'm from Bulgaria.
I buyed my CX75 yesterday and one 512MB MMC-card, but I don't know why i can record only 37 sec. video. Please help !!!
i have abig problem with my siemens cx75 ,it has amemory card of 256mb it can't recieve data from another phone it omly recieves from only da computer
sometimes it freezes i put sandisk MMCcard 256mb but it can't recieve from another phone via bluetooth what could be the problem
This mobile is good, I bought it in bangladesh 11,550 tk, but the camera's video has not satisfied me. i was at cox's bazar, videoed a lot but when i came home, every video got wasted because the video was going like slide show, but the set is good, no other complainment....
This phone isn't as bad as people here calls it. CX75 is a good phone. The voice of Mp3's are good when you use headphones. Pictures that you make with camera are very good. There's no so much spots as its been said here. And if there could be some spots you can of course put the picture to smaller size, it removes most errors of the picture. And also, theres memory card included. That's a good thing if wants to put music on phone. At all, this is easily the best phone I ever had.
hii guys it's very good phone and if u wanna ask about games apps and any thing like this just visit www.sr-f.tk
I am a new comer of this site. all of the readers of this site is very friendly and I love this.I baugt a CX75 phone 3 months ago. at first it hangs a lot but when I started to play MP3 file by other player, my phone become faster then privious. Now it hangs only once or two in a months. So if anyone wants advice from me I will suggest him/her to not use the default player of this phone.
My feedback on the overall quality of the phone...
phone looks nice, but it has some major flaws.
1) i tried loading mp3's via infrared and the phone automaticall diclined the transfer (as if it was an invalid file type. I said "fine" i loaded a .wav file. After the transfer, the playback FAILED.
2) the IRDA and Bluetooth cannot work at the same time, either one or the other.
3) Camera under PREMIUM mode has horrible picture, low light areas appear as black (same one video mode).
4) The battery was half charged and it did not make it for more than 6 hours.
5) Middle button (on joystick) is sort of lame, you have to press quite a bit hard in order to have it function.
6) the RS-MMC is very inconvinient because if you want to remove it, you must have the other attachable half in order to clip on and be able to retract it.
i've only had the phone for 12 hours and I am not satisfied with it. I hope that my phone is defective, and that not all SIEMENS suck like this. Good luck to you all with your CX75!
hey...i thot of buying this mobile! how is the mp3 sound? and is there memory card slot? shod i buy or not?
i plan on buying this phone due to my tight budget,so coud someone tell meif an mmc is included with the phone and what size it is.oh yeah and if there are any phones around the same budget with as many features please let me know,because of all the complaints abou this phone.?thanks
from the look of the cell its stylish and slick, but this cell really sucks, it hangs a lot so i did a firmware update which i thought would solve the problem but hangs even more and when turn on the camera it just turns off. please ne can help me, is it possble to roll back 2da older firmware version?
I just bought CX75 n it looks cool, EXCEPT:
1. It cannot receive data from my PC via infra red. When I asked what may be the problem they said that it's a custom for siemens phone. Wow, isn't that dissappointing!
2. When I tried the other themes the colours don't match with the battery and signal sign (why don't the colour of the battery and signal sign become blue as well or other colour that match the themes!!! It stays orange... Man... Blue and orange don't match). So what the hek... I only use the standard themes (all in orange).
3. When playing the music player why can't we use other application? Blaaaaahhhh...
4. The sound of music is JUST AVERAGE...
5. Yesterday when I shut down my CX75 it hanged!!! Incredible, how on earth can that happen HAH? So I took the battery off and put it again. Yeah it worked again!
6. The battery is... Why do I have to charge it once a day?
7. In Indonesian language setting I found one error on choosing font text size (SMS):
- Huruf besar(X)suppose to be "kecil"
- Huruf sedang
- Huruf besar
Well I don't know what more I can find later in the future about this fascinating CX75.
I don't care. After all it still looks COOL...
Nipun,Tayem,Asiful,Dr.Sabbir..R u know any way or web address to get more 3D games 4 this set?Plz if u can,give me 3d raching game 4 this set.just i want2test my phones 3D engine.plz...plz...firstname.lastname@example.org
Nipun,Tayem,Asiful,Dr.Sabbir..ur coment is true,It is also true that it's good with our budget.In this budget there have no set in Nokia with this feature...and its quality is not so bad.In near budget nokia6600 is very poor..Nokia also hanged..read the nokia users opinion.
I'm sorry for my bad English.Plz if u can,give me 3d raching game 4 this set.Plz..Plz...email@example.com