Im quite satisfied with the phone by reading reviews but its still not available in Pakistan. which is infact a big market. seimens is always late in Pakistan.
I'm from Indonesia.
I've heard that this phone has so many bugs. Even in the FW upgrade process, there are some bugs... That's completely disappointing.
I'll wait for the upcoming slider (will be announced next week, I believe), see its specification, and I'll decide.
Wow... You've posted the same message everywhere! LOL!
I really want this phone as soon as possible. It's already January 2006 but still not available in my country...
Here's a mini review of the S75 , which i have tried at Sitex. The phone is running on firmware 11
1) Size is about the same as Nokia 6230
2) Weight is about the same as Nokia 6230 (100grams)
3) Menu navigation is as user friendly as Nokia mobile phones
4) It has an application to open/view, Words, Excel & PDF files
5) Able to set different Incoming SMS ringtone for individual callers
6) Able to set about 15 shortcut based on the 300plus menu function
7) It has Infra-Red, Bluetooth (Version 1.2)
8) Powerful phonebook settings
9) It has external normal RS-MMC slot & supports up to 1GB
10) Call volume is loud, able to be heard in busy streets
11) Call quality is excellent, clear
12) Able to upgrade firmware by ourself (Need data cable/or over the air via GPRS)
13) Build quality very good, no squeeks
14) Able to store up to 5000 phones number & 1000 Contacts
15) Menu navigation speed is fast, no lag
16) It has an ATI chip, which enhances the video & audio capabilities
17) 1.3MP CMOS sensor camera
18) Unlimited video recording duration
19) Able to record voice memo (During phone call)
20) Real Media Player
21) Good loudspeaker, able to play songs in CD quality
22) Large screen, 1.8" TFT, 262K colours
23) Well placement of keypads
24) Good SMS interface
25) Phone Pilot available, just like a log file, show what you have done in your phone
i'm quite setisfied with mobile but it is still not available in Pakistan..
Siemens is always late in releasing their mobile phone
oh, i like this mobile phone, but it is not very beautiful model....
Yes. The display is really good. Even with only 132x176 pixels resolution. But it's in 1.8 inch, so it'll look fine. Much better from the 65 series. And the brightness has also improved.
sorry for all but you may have to see the display before you judge because this reselution is so much good with the phisycal size if you want to believe me just check the older models as cx75 or m 75 because the dislpay of those two phones are amazing specially when comparing it to samsung or se thanks
This is a very good telefon.Infortunately this GSM is not available in Sofia Bulgaria.
Yes, i totally agree with lucien.. they should learn from sony ericsson for the lcd resolution.. should have 176x220 or 240x320 for nicer display.. no need to have 256K colors, 65K is enough.. this would help the battery last longer.. peace.. :)
maybe they should ask panasonic or sharp to develope their phone's lcd's ...i mean, look at the specs. being one of their a-class phones the lcd should at least have 176x220 pixels
To : Ma'en,
That prototype model is actually a working version. It has a firmware 00 version
We Need A review On gsmarena for this phone cannot u just get a prototype and make a review
S75 is available in Germany
I think additional memory cards are important. Because sometimes, if there's a slot of big files in the built-in memory, the phone will go slow. That's why having an external memory is quite an advantage.
This model is doomed to fail.
From beginning all S-class Siemens were high class phones with excellent perfomances. Now, new S75 has camera that was attractive one year ago! Why they did not built in 2MO camera?
MP3 player? All other brands has it long time ago.
Memory? Pretty low for todays standard. I don't see why I have to buy additional memory - it should be built in phone.
All in all - it would be a great phone if it was releasead a year ago.
The phone will be delivered tomorrow or wednesday, so then i'll post my findings and some pictures then. :)