You can find Siemens and Benq-Siemens phones i T-Mobile Promo store in Kisela Voda.Long live Siemens phones
Dragan MACEDONIA, 16 Nov 2008Siemens S 75 is Excelent phone.
I buy it in may 2006 and until now I have no problems.I insta... moreIt is True! It is a good phone!!
Hey Dragan, do you know a place that still sales siemens phones?? Cheers!
Siemens S 75 is Excelent phone.
I buy it in may 2006 and until now I have no problems.I instaled firmare version 47 and this is a phone who make my life easier.
In the past I used Siemens A 55, S 60, And CX70 but this is the best phone I ever have.I am very sorry that there is no replacment for it like Siemens S 90!
Is it compatible with an ML 350?
Need to buy I am based in Zimbabwe(Africa),how best can i get it?
I just want to say "sayonara" to all siemens cellphone, actually, i love siemens alot, cause of mismanagement, they were failed and bancrupt.
Cristian Ionasiu, 22 Jul 2008I have two S75 from almost 2 years of working in sales-business, and I'm very satisfied with t... morehow can i format a s75 mobile made in 2006
please replay me soon as u can
I have two S75 from almost 2 years of working in sales-business, and I'm very satisfied with this.It isn't so elegant but is very practic.In other word it is "Made in Germany".
how long can it record the video? the s65 can record only up to 30 seconds the maximum by default.
the siemens S75 is a user friendly phone. one of the dislikes of the phone is that it has let me down by memory failure of the phone book. i have as well lost a lot of data. someone my help to restore it since in kenya they have not been imported nad much of the accesssesories/software is rare.
I have a very good question to everyone
Does any of you know can we purchase the S75 Chromium Limited Edition ?
Will be waiting for any of your advice
Gai Luron, 24 Feb 2008I used a S75 phone for 2 years, from Feb 2006 to Jan 2007. This device was full of bugs but ne... moreya, this is fine too. But any one give me info about cx75 latest upgrade software & also download link & how i install this. my email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been using S75 almost for 2 years. Siemens did not import this fone to HK so I needed to get it via China as a grey import (that means I do not have any after sales support). Apart from the UI is not as friendly as 65 series, it is a brilliant fone. No bug at all.
IMO this is the ultimate Siemens designed and Siemens branded fone. Am planning to buy another S75 as a backup.
I just want to correct one mistake : I used the S75 until Jan 2008 (not Jan 2007)
and add a comment about the music player : it is quite good with classical music (where we do not need heavy bass) compared with recent Nokia phones (even the N series).
I used a S75 phone for 2 years, from Feb 2006 to Jan 2007. This device was full of bugs but new firmware releases have corrected most of them since Dec 2005. You need Firmware 47, it corrects more than 80% of bugs. you can download it here: http://dl.free.fr/efqS9sfzt/S75_470100.xbz_update.exe
S75's main shortcomings are :
- its keyboard : numeric buttons are awfully tiny and hard to press
- its e-mail client : 300KB limit; if you change the active account, the mail client download again all the headers (even those already downloaded); you cannot disable receipt acknowledge requested by incoming e-mails (even though you select the option)
- office applications (pdf, word and excel files readers) are too slow to be used frequently
- the web browser is quite slow (you would better use Google Mobile services to format Web pages), it does not take profit of EDGE connection
- poor picture quality and really bad video captures
S75 pros :
- many small features that make every day life easier such as automatic switch off at preset time, torch lamp using the flash LED, inbox grouping all the messages and alerts (missed calls, meetings) of the day
- numerous ways to customize the phone (more than with Nokia phones) : My Menu, any shortcut (menu entries as well as phone numbers) can be allocated to any numeric button, profile settings include screen light level, vibration types... and so forth
- useful extra applications : unit converter, date calculator, stopwatch, countdown (with cooking standard times :-)
press and hold # (in write message menu)
choose Abc mode..than press ok
i just get the phone, i am wondering how to turn off the T9 test messaging feature on the phone.Please assist.I am a big lover of Siemens product.
i downloaded some themes and videos from the internet and i activated a particular theme and left it charging around 11pm and goes to bed.i woke up at 3 in the morning and when i switch it on it comes on but goes off when seaching for network. i figured out that when i take out the sim it doesn't go off only if i put back the sim does it start its problem. NEED ASSISTANT URGENTLY SEND HELP TO MY EMAIL CUZ M A BIG FAN