Anonymous, 28 Mar 2009Buy N73 instead. Do you have any idea that this is the year 2009 idi@t???
Infrasmellaloo, 25 Mar 2009No zoom at 3mpixel? And a flimsy camera cover? Im so sad. Im planning to buy this phone.Buy N73 instead.
dutch review here:
and translated version to english here:
by me :)
Anonymous, 27 Mar 2009which one to buy c510 or W 595 Plz hepl!!even im stuck on d same question!!
bt of u dnt use cam so much as i do THEN GO FOR W595
coz datz coool fr music
im goin fr c510 coz of a low budjet n i use d cam alot n i like candybar phones
how's the keypad? is it the same like the one from k800i? might get rip off after few months.. nice specsheet with good pricing... hope this phone is not laggy and produce a more louder and crisp sound on loudspeaker... ANY REVIEW FROM GSMARENA?
I just got my c510 future black today...damn good the design,n the camera smile shutter...i think must be take the pic in a good lightning condition place such as outdoor or wit the help of the surrounding light...anyway,i was quite happy wit my c510....
THIS IS A CAVEAT FOR ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY THIS:
I was ecstatic during the time I've been using the phone but after two days, I was shocked, the phone hangs and I can't open my contacts!!!
I had to repair it and wait for 5 days, OMG, just bought it so recently and now it's down?!?!?!?!
SONY ERICSSON, Please don't disappoint US!
does it someone know how can i turn off conversation type sms....i just want to receive normaly SMS....
No zoom at 3mpixel? And a flimsy camera cover? Im so sad. Im planning to buy this phone.
My review for C510:
Just bought it for PHP10,900 (roughly around USD225) yesterday and was amazed by my expectations:
Want to note that:
1) the camera cover seems so flimsy, i'm afraid i could rip it up
2) the zoom doesn't go with 3MP (what do you expect when it's only a low end phone)
3) the edges over the D-pad are mildly rough
4) the headset was so ordinary
5) the smile shutter sucks so much, it's not automatic
6) GPRS is so slow (i guess it may be 3G or whatever)
1) the conversations in inbox is like chat, it's so great to send another text message
2) the contacts have greatly improved
3) autofocus is great, macro among documents are greatly legible
4) radio is Good, but i like it with AM
5) accelerometer sensor is sensitive enough
6) keypad is fantastic, so soft to touch
7) it's thin at 12.5mm although it may be so wide as if you're holding a smartphone, yet it's sleek and fits right on your pocket
8) camera key is not hard to press (unlike other Sony Ericsson AF phones)
9) managing your messages has never been so easier
10) flash is bright enough
11) battery is long enough
12) games are sufficient although i doubt if the Nitro Speed for Racer is a pirated version (but i guess it's not since i bought it from an authorized dealer)
13) browsing is great for a mid-range phone
14) design in itself is not too flashy
--- OVERALL ---
Design: 85 (out of 100)
User interface: 90
Instead of T700, W595, W302 or F305: you may grab this one... aside from the Conversations menu in the Messaging your precious money is not jeopardized with this great handset.
Hope this review would help you
Hey.. C902 can zoom at all modes. But im not sure both this. HMMM Zoom will be my buying factor!