this phone is totally looks great in design but what is the most bad about this phone is it's camera function is terrible!! what's use of 3mpx if u can't zoom in/out?
u hv 2 use VGA resolution in order 2 get use zoom in/out!! taking pictures in low lights or pitch black also very2 terrible!! i think better they don't use the name of cyber shot anymore bcoz it's very2 sucks!! this phone is stupid and total crap frm sony ericsson!! for u guy's out there don't be fooled by it's look!! trust me, u will be disappointed with this phone!! 3.2mpx cannot zoom in/out, taking great pic in daylight but no image stabilizer!! smile detection also not working properly, dual LED are very bright but taking in low lights & dark place are total disaster!!
everything about cyber shot in this phone are very stupid!!
Can anyone tell me that 'is this phone loaded with "Manage Messaging Feature" like in c902 or k850'?
nice and good hp so far from SE.im used this hp 1 year..no problem...SE C510..all u need is inside...cool.
Please help me with this problem.My C510 cannot read the M2 memory specified. i change the memory card but to no avail.whenever i transfered data onto the card and want to access it says folder empty. Can somebody tell me what exactly is wrong. please help me for i am very unhappy
I would like to know any of my friend who is using SE C510 can we install google maps in this phone. someone help me out to know about this phone so that i can buy it
amir, 20 Jul 2010which better, c901, c901 greenheart, c902, c905 n c510??buy the c901 unit because it has a very nice camera with Xenon flash..don't buy the c510 'coz you'll be very disappointed with the camera..promise
this phone features is ossem but model is bad and make the rate to 4000 it is more than that
nat nat, 21 Jul 2010This phone is damm garbage.... I want my money back. hey you guyz.... don't buy this phone.How much do you expect from phone who cost only 100eur
At long last i've got my C510,my first eva sony ericsson phone. So guys i'm now a member of SE family.i used 2 be a nokia fan.
Can someone tell me if it is very necessary 2 update nd also how internet speed can be enhanced.Let me hear from u please
rakesh, 20 Jul 2010Hello All. I got my C510 yesterday evening from Sony World here at Haridwar for Inr 7800, 1GB... moreThis phone is damm garbage.... I want my money back. hey you guyz.... don't buy this phone.
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2010hey does this phone have the torch light feature the flash light that cud be put on even when ... moreWell, no exclusive torch feature, but you can use the camera LEDs as torch lite. Put camera in video mode. In settings, put flash "on". Now whenever you open the lens cover and put the camera to vidoe mode, the LEDs will glow as long as you keep the lens cover open... simple!
rakesh, 20 Jul 2010Hello All. I got my C510 yesterday evening from Sony World here at Haridwar for Inr 7800, 1GB... morehey does this phone have the torch light feature the flash light that cud be put on even when the cam is off to function as a torch
I got my C510 yesterday evening from Sony World here at Haridwar for Inr 7800, 1GB M2 and a Reebok watch included.
I would like to share my initial experience thus far.
1. Decent, elegant looks and a solid, comfy feel in hand.
2. Telephony dept. perfect - clear sound, good signal. Could easily transfer phonebook from W200i using the M2 card. Good ringtone volume. Vibro alert medium. Speaker volume level is also medium.
3. Sound: Excellent thru supplied headphones. Thru speaker, my W200i is better... but this is also not bad. Music player is good with all requisite walkman features. Mega bass rocks.
4. Camera: Aha... the big issue for so many out there. Okay, I tested pics in daylight - as expected good results. Camera settings are also sufficiently rich. Pictures in night time - well, to my surprise, the performance is not bad at all ! I took pics in pitch darkness using the dual LEDs and they are pretty much lookable... indoors at night also not bad... only you have to keep a steady hand and a bit cautious about reflective surfaces.
5. Internet: Very fast. connected to facebook, esato, gmail, google maps... fast download without any probs.
6. UI auto rotate is very effective and cool !
7. Software version: I have R1HA035 version preinstalled, but surpisingly again, I am not having performance related any issues...
8. battery: After more than 12 hours of moderate usage from 100%, it still reads 77%
My overall rating - 9/10
I am really thankful to all here who helped me choose this wonderful model.
C510 vs. W595 of sony ericsson?
-I already used these phones and I would really recommend the C510 compare to the other one.
-First, the design of W595 (esp. the peachy pink) is really cute and irresistable. It will really stand out well. But it's a slide phone so it is not as firm as the C510.
-Second, there's no threaded sms on the w595.
-Third, c510 has smile detection function and the camera has covering.
-Fourth,the keyboard is easier to manipulate.
-Fifth, it has a flash.
But it really depends on your interest, if you like camera phone,go for c510, if music, go for w595.
manfred, 18 Jul 2010Please somebody shud help me.I have been thinkin of buyin this fon for such a long time.Can so... moreeverything is good, except the camera in low light condition is useless. But i love it, the most i like is many app n games can be instaled with no prop, operamini 5.1 n microcalc(work as excel). The rest of it's features are great too