Anonymous, 24 Mar 2009Guys how do i open the back cover. Its nw 2days that im failing. And wat is the bluetooth hand... moreto open back theres a little dial to twist , HORRIBLE IDEA , then it lifts out
carlo, 23 Mar 2009i bought this last month and on my first use it was okey, but then as i dig dipper on its feat... moreYou have to try to change your Memory card and try to not store everything untill it get full memory
When your memory full it start to do all that.
I have same your phone and i face same problem but now i really enjoy it and it not closing fo no reason n plus its not stuck at all n the pic is very nice too i enjoy C702. Try and let me no
Guys how do i open the back cover. Its nw 2days that im failing. And wat is the bluetooth handsfee code. Can any 1 tel me more abt this phne. I just gt a black 1 its rear black evry wer.
Christian, 23 Mar 2009@ yellowdogfood, reg aps and slachproof. Wel al mi apps runs well. Opera mini 4.2 is a bliss. ... moreMan vodafone has gven me this phne as i was given a faulty w890i. How r the games, does it hav accelerometer. And hw fast is it
-shortcut key malfunctioning is the only glitch I have experience so far. I have'nt installed much 3rd party software other that a Doc viewer. So far everythings working fine. Havent experience shutdown glitch again after installing firmware other than the one previously installed.
- IPX 54 is rating on how much its water and dust proof. our phone is IPX5 on dust, IPX4 on water. for more info see link
- maybe your a Nokia user, moving to another model is really hard at the beginning. Besides, they have to make the keys a bit harder, due to the phone being water proof.
- the phone is splash resistant but is not waterproof! =D Dont submerge it underwater, good thing your phone is still working after doing that. For more info, see my link on IPX rating.
yellowdogfood, 23 Mar 2009@bachwitz uhm, so you have already experienced the glitch, welcome to the mystic world of c... more@ yellowdogfood, reg aps and slachproof. Wel al mi apps runs well. Opera mini 4.2 is a bliss. Even t-shark runs good. And all mi gamer from mobile9 instal without a glitch. Waterproof no. Had mine 4 about 10 minuter under 1m plus water. Had to open it up just to get te water out. But stil works fine.
d camera is superb...it has a nice screen resolution and a large screen..but i super dont like d keypad,its kinda hard to press.its really hard to type a msg..this not d phone for people who r into texting.
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2009there is no c702 in Sony Ericsson US web...how to upgrade the software? http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/c702?lc=en&cc=ie
uhm, so you have already experienced the glitch, welcome to the mystic world of c702, but yeah considering that the phone suites us make me think twice about selling this and getting another phone..whats ipx45? sorry..not really phone-feauture natic..the splashproof feature is what caught me, really. i really feel bad for not having to install opera mini. and itll just reboot when you try to install games or launch any application, its like, the board cant handle much of the process thats why it just shuts down--my view is, there isnt any fix for that--its hardware malfuntion--unless they (se) come up with a board or waht not that'll replace all c702units ..uhm which kindof seems impossible..i really feel sad...haaaaaaays :(
yeah, i feel the same way dude. are you thnking of selling this? i feel like it, but the price depreciates so fast and i think if i were to sell this it it would only amount to 60% of the orig price since its already a month old--A MONTH OLD! sigh*
.. I just realized now that occasionally that the shortcut key still malfunctions.
.. the only issue I have for this phone is the battery life. My previous phone is a T610, I had never change the battery for five years and battery was still lasting 3-5 days (5-7 days when first bought). On this phone its just 2-3 days, real bummer.
... replacement? hmmmn. Im an outdoor-sy person and this phone suites me well. If you could suggest a phone with similar features (IPX45) then I might consider that. =)
i bought this last month and on my first use it was okey, but then as i dig dipper on its features i found out that its not worth it.. I have so many problems, the camera was not that good, flash is not okey- its only a mere light, and the worst is that its shutting down for no reason.. I hate this phone so much...
so what glitches have you already experienced on this phone?
and what do you think would be a good replacement? ahehe..
there is no c702 in Sony Ericsson US web...how to upgrade the software?
to abdsue - ur problem is so simple just go to settings go to general icon then look for security... choose phone protection and TADAAHHH!!!... u are now ready to enter your desired pin # but first ur phone will ask for your default/old pin just press 0 5x then enter your new pin thats it... I hope that will do...
SE C702 is fantastic! what truly amazes me is its GPS capability and had found it very useful. The camera is of Cyber-shot caliber i should say, i don't know from other users who's saying that this phone's camera is crap, but resolution and performance wise, C702's camera is top of the line. Even for just 3.2MP, it can give you crisp, real life photos all the time.
Though I for very occassional instances encountered this phone restarting on its own, It never hanged of froze like what other first hand users are complaining. Also, the battery life is average, about 2-3 days under normal usage.
Moreover, considering its value added features, like splash+dust resistant, face detetion, geo tagging, tracker, this phone is worth every centavo.
So, go ahead! you're up for a treat with this phone!
SE C702 rocks!
my phone is k810i. i used it for 9 months.the problem is the battery got drain and it never open. i brought it for repair but it was not repaired. the SE offers me to replace my phone with C702. help me to decide pls. Thanks..
Does anyone know if there is a phone lock to C702? anyone can unlock it using the lock/unlock key on the keybad and there is no password set on it...help!
1) I dont have this problem since installing the firmware even before the latest one.
2) Havent had this problem since since installing the latest firmware.
3) from what I read from other discussions, this happens when there are other applications running.
4) Havent tried this one yet.
5) GOOD TO KNOW! =D
i had that update, where in you have to take out the battery, plug in the usb cable while pressing the letter c. ahm, yeah i must say, it restarted less than it did before, however, it still cant install the opera mini, either says memory full, while i still have 500mb left on memcard, or operation failed--for some unknown reasons..:( IT WOULD BE BEST IF SOMEONE FROM SONY ERICSSON try and tell us what the problems ar about, so that we can understand why it does all those glitches
1) restarts by itself on random circumstances
2) the shorcut key sometimes just loses its fucntionality
3) when media is on, the phone tends to be sluggisg (i think it dint do it before the SW UPDATE)
4) it still cant install the opra mini (havent tried other applics though..any suggestions?
5) believe it or not, out of my disgust after a week of getting this phone, while it was playing some real good music, I POURED WATER RIGHT ON THE SPEAKERS..which minimized the sound volume for just 10 mins, and after that the SOUND WENT BACK TO NORMAL--as if nothing happened. :D Oh and by the way, after three days i think, i misplaced the headset knowing it was just in my jacket, just in time when laudry was done. i found it next time i wore the jacket, plugged it on the phone, and sound as normal as it should..ahehe.. wha dye think? ahehe.