if i have a microSD memory card will it not fit in this phone as it says Micros M2? this phone or the samsung tocco?
please reply thanks
ok..since ive had my k750i the sound in the music system is so loud!!! and i love it!!!! ever since the k750i model sony ericsson has made the music so low...even on full blast you cant even hear the music! its very sad the k750i has the best sony ericsson music player out of every phone! i wish they would make the music player alot louder! very poor of sony
this phone is garbage ive had it 2 months any sony have repaired it twice in the past 3 wks well what they call repaires anyway it comes back worse than when it went to them i av always used sony ericsson but all i can say now is never ever again
Bought this phone c902 (Swift black ) 1 week back and following are some observations I used k550 previously and I feel c902 is missing some nice little useful features of k550 i.
1) Dedicated buttoon on the left side of the phone to start or stop the music player.
2) No explcit light application although photo flash in c902 can be activated by video recording and setting the flash to on. However it is a bit difficult.
3) Keys are so closely spaced that one will take some time to get used to it.
4) The pictures taken with flash on suffer from kind of an image washout. I can see coloured circles around the point of focus in the image. However it seems better when viewing on a PC.
5) Accelerometer is not the most responsive one around.
6) Although the phone is said to support wmv format I didnt have any luck in my phone playing a wmv clip.
7) Location of speaker at the bottom right corner of the mobile causes the audio to be suppressed while texting or playing games.
8) At times the media menu doesnt detect any photos, videos or songs. I thought it was may be because the memory card was not properly inserted but it was not the reason.
9) Illuminated touch keys are not very touch sensitive. sometimes one has to press the keys than touching them.
10) It is a bit sad that the entire 2.2 inch screen cannot be used fully as some space is reserved for those touch sensitive buttons.
A better solution would have been to display those buttons only while using camera similar to other touch screen phones or cameras we have.
11) Screen although thas 240 * 320 resolution, the on screen image and video viewing experience is not that great.
12) While conversing with someone turning on the phone speaker, outgoing call quality deteriorates considerably. Most often the person at the other end was complaining about inadequate voice quality.
13) Adding some photos as favourites is a time consuming process.
14) Photo fix solution often produced images that suffer from excessive sharpening and hig degree of unrealism.
i bought two days ago.It is the best camera phone.It has cool camera functions.
Kingsley, 09 Mar 2009I will like to know if i can use this phone for video call..Thanksfor sure you can use it,,,but i think it depends on ur carrier if it offers that kind of plan i guess...and da person ur tryin to contact have same video call features on da fone....
I bought this phone on in August 2008. Never had any problems...until today! Came to look at it this morning and it had switched itself off....thinking i'd pressed the power button by mistake, i switched it back on. Since then it decided it wanted to keep restarting itself and stays on for no longer than 5 seconds at a time till it restarts.
Other than this...brilliant battery life, camera
oh b4 i forgot,,,,blutooth works great on this phone too,,,,im havin a jawbone2,moto s9. they both works great on this phone...jawbone2 for calls and moto s9 for mp3 but will apply on calls as well.....=)
had this phone for 3 weeks now and i have to admit that its really hard to use it if u txt a lot.but onced ur used to it,,,its nice and you just want to txt even more....i suggest that you cut ur nails,,,lol,,,works better for txting....and for those ppl complain bout mispress da buttons inside their bags,,,try to get ur c902 a cute case,,,never happened to me like the phone is callin some1 ur not aware of. but overall,,,im happy with this phone,sooo cute and feels solid n lil heavy which i like most....pic quality somehow grainy at times but its okay,,,,still a cellphone and not a solid digital camera or an slr....but most of the shots comes out really nice...this phone will handle upto 8gigs which i have, never feel a slow down on it....using a tmobile service on this never had any probs in calls...battery lasted me for 1.5 days takin pics around 60 shots combined with all my calls plus txting. overall its a great phone to carry all time and small enough....no probs w freezin yet but i hope it will never on my phone...lol
I am gonna go for sony ericsson nw..i hav n73 whch im gona sell..
Is c902 gud?coz im goin for a 5mpx..
Jean, 08 Mar 2009Does it has aceletometer??accekirineter enabled..
majeed, 25 Jan 2009I want to buy a se.which phones camera is better?k850 or c902?please help me. thanks.n85 go
i want a best 5 Mp camera phone. i m confused between C902 and Nokia N82.
i want to know about the quality of pictures of c902. bcos in N82 they give xenon flash which is famous for its night mode shooting camera..
and c902 has better battery back up.
so just want to know about camera quality of c902 in day as well as at night.
please if some1 can explain. thanx in advance