ive had this phone for 5 weeks. can safely say ive made a mistake
1. software already experiencing problems - 1 - 2 second time delay in when i press a button to when something actually happens
2. bottom button of navigation pad has ceased, havin to use up button for everythin
3. speaker making worrying noises on phone - like an electrical crackle and sizzle.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!
How much memory card can i use on the phone? I Mean maximun capacity. Pls help out.
i work in a phone shop. mark who repaires phones in the back gets loads of these in to do with speaker faults! why is this? anyone?
kylehouse, 13 Mar 2009hi,i love my c905. today i noticed a little red flashing light on the left side of my phone,it... moreA Little Red Flashing Light On The Left Is On Is Only Your Phone Very low Batt
I do not understand any functions on this phone
Bcos i have not seen it yet
kylehouse, 13 Mar 2009hi,i love my c905. today i noticed a little red flashing light on the left side of my phone,it... morehey did you manage to find out whats that red light flashing on the side about. i just noticed it today... im worried it might mean there's something wrong with the phone!!
Get this - i was in my local '3' store today asking about these and was told to forget it - 3 are dropping them - they have had far too many returned with crap speaker problems and are dropping them!!
Too bad, i really wanted one as well
SE lovers, 15 Mar 2009Guys, need some advise here.
1) My internet setting is connecting using "Gee!_GPRS". How do... moreYou mean if it uses Wifi or GPRS/3G? Turn off 3G and you will notice the difference in speed immideately because GPRS is quite slow. And I believe the phone chooses to use wifi when connected, above GPRS.
The games can be installed on your memory card but you will lose the phone system settings (that say it's installed) when you install a new firmwareupdate. Plus, the pre-installed games get re-installed, so you lose highscores etc.
I don't play the NFS, I don't like it and got better games :p
Tracey, 15 Mar 2009Has any1 else found the battery on dis phone to be pure crap????? mine is only lasting bout 2... moreTurn off 3G in the Connections-->mobile networks menu! And mine still keeps up for only 2 days though I use it not too often. It's probably a thing of these high-end phones.
i have had this phone for quite a while now i have had no problems andi am very pleased with the phone the camera is unbeleivably good for a phone camera i would recommend it !
Has any1 else found the battery on dis phone to be pure crap????? mine is only lasting bout 2 days, so disappointed
Guys, need some advise here.
1) My internet setting is connecting using "Gee!_GPRS". How do I know whether my phone is using Wifi or GPS to search the internet(in the case when Wifi is on)
2) Does Updating the version erase the games we downloaded??
3) Anyone knows where to input the password to unlock more "events competition" for the game "need for speed"?
Many question..sorry but appreciate any help...:)
since 3 months iam using this i feel the speed of k 800i is greater than this while operating and it's missing scrolling joy stick. and the important defect is when i connect with blue tooth, the incoming time is wasting exactly by 5 secs , by the time the caller is turning off ... in few cases .
Wonderful camera phone with Wifi but not very comfortable while browsing, I think it looks more delicate in showcase while in use
excellent phone, features all great except for spped, phone seems to be slow and lags a bit, also encountered fault in camera mode when shooting 'frames' phone shows 1-18 but gets stuck at 13... my email address is email@example.com
Oh and by the way recommended this phone tomy two sisters, and what do you reckon happened? Both have now had blown speakers and curse the day i said to buy it!!!
Guys I will give you an honest review of the C905.I have had multiple problems with this device.1.speaker has blown 3 separate times on 5 different handsets now. 2.joypad has stopped working on 2 different handsets. 3. keypad has broken down twice. 4. freezes when sending a message, when selecting someone from the phonebook. Other that that the phone is great.But now after having my 5th c905 i have had enough. I have now changed the model to another. For a high end device these flaws are totally unacceptabe