[deleted post]very happy to hear friend, welcome to cedar family....
scandinavian_armor, 31 Jul 2011no. it can only play mp4 and 3gp filesCorrection: it can play 3GP,HQ 3GP,MP4,WMV.
Just one doubt...
Does the stock 2 GB Micro SD has any preloaded stuff??
Asking because I exchanged that with 4 GB card....
scandinavian_armor, 31 Jul 2011no. it can only play mp4 and 3gp filesthanx
I want to know if 'Zylo' themes work on SonyEricsson Cedar or not.
zeek, 31 Jul 2011does se cedar play .avi format....pls rply fast.....thanxno. it can only play mp4 and 3gp files
it would better to have a primary camera for video calling.. and little bit of sound loudspeaker clarity..
the solution is simple, just make a playlist, go to playlist
AnonD-2552, 29 Jul 2011I'm Using a 6.7MB size Java Application. It's a English Dictionary.. I'm Amazed that Cedar can... moreI also checked the same application :)
It works :D
But i don't know whether this dictionary is a good one .
Dear all cedar user what the sound quality of headphone?There is a need to install acoustic so is that means cedar have super low sound in headphone and speaker so i'll not able to hear songs easily? pleas give me answer all expert users. please please please. One last should i buy cedar or go for other?
hi fried's does cedar support 3d game like nokia 2730 which downloaded from free site?
aarif213, 30 Jul 2011hi cedar guys, i bought my mob b4 10 days. i ve already posted in this forum also.i bought mob... morethat seems a bit strange.
Mine works fine.
There is a sec break while doing so, but seems ok, usual in every phone.
Free mem doesnt got anything to do with cedar.
I 've filled my 16gb card and phone memory to just over a 300kb left in each. But the phone kept going smooth
ajay kk, 29 Jul 2011hi frinds i wants buy mobile 5k so my know in this cost i am confusing so any body help me ,,... moreCedar is the best phone in 5000 range group ajay.
These are what cedar can do.
- 3g hsdpa and hsupa 2.5and7.2mbps
-clarity 2mp camera as in nk 5230
- great color absorbing in daylight mode.
- hq video recording at 320x240 30fps in 1.4mbps maximum video bitrate.
- screen with highest side view in under 6000rs phones.
-clear display in range.
- 250mb internal memory.
- best in class video playback.
- plays qvga, hvga, nhd, 360p, 270p, 240x360, and all resolution under vga. Nokia s40's, samsung,lg...
Can play only upto 320x240. Under 6000rs only this phone does vga playback,
- customiseable drivers, menus...
- best in class audio clarity.
-loudest and clearest headset output better than x2.
- stock headset prices around 1000rs in market.
- tough body.
Mine have been dropped over various times that too a couple times in tarmac, still no problem.
- curvature design, looks and feel good
- step-design for keys making blind typing possible.
- superb battery backup 38hrs even with 10+hr in internet
- texter keys as in higher priced alpha numeric phones and not too stiff like x2.
- only phone in range that can play .srt subtitles with videos.
These are only the major plus points of cedar compared to same range phones.
Now when you go to other phones forum, they're gonna specify what those can do.
This is the best.
I've mentiond x2 here, coz I bought it and still own it since last august.
The only place where x2 takes cedar is stereo speaker and inbuilt antenna.
The flash in x2 blurs up the images in night, that its better not to take photo.