logbytes, 03 Apr 2011if i were you.. i rather not buy the phone..i have cedar and it is really poor in youtube vide... morestill its the best in 5000 inr range.
else what u suggest nokia x2??
the deep crap stuff which i'm stuck with now.noons interested to buy it even for 4000rs.
no use just trash in video clarity,
no low hd playback,no vga playback,poor black&white kind of no color absorbing camera with low frame rate video recording.
just average in audio clarity(through headphones)and below average through speakers,
just one thing is good the speaker volume.
but yet again average in call voice and clarity.along with no angular view,no multitask.....
with phones like x2,x3,c2-01 in the market
cedar is defenitely the best in 5000.
i'm sure the youtube lag is a limitation of 2g network and not a problem of phone.
want to buy cedar, 03 Apr 2011i will buy this today itself.if i were you.. i rather not buy the phone..i have cedar and it is really poor in youtube video streaming and sound quality.. it is not really that loud although adjusted to high volume.. this is base from experienced.
but still you have an option. it is still your choice
Mohit, 31 Mar 2011please anyone tell me that can we insert that data cable which comes with nokia's handsets int... moreYes you can use nokia data cable, i used my nokia 5130 data cable, no problem at all...
sagar mondal, 31 Mar 20111. is there any landscape or fullscreen video play fiture in this phone? 2. if i use 8gb card... moreYes, 8 GB card possible, i use 16 GB card once, but change it with 4 GB, because my old pc can`t handle external memory more than 4 GB
great phone. Supports symbian s40 softs and more other nokia accessories like data cables and chargers.
Please tell me about the audio effects in headset... Is this as good as walkman phones like Zylo.......? Please reply me.....
wreck, 02 Apr 2011well i tried playing inception .mp4 in my cedar, it got subtitles as an aditional .srt file, ... moreWell... I have never tried playing videos with subtitles bcoz I myself don't know the exact procedure. But gsmarena has been able to play subtitles. Check out Zylo review. They have showed it.
Gprs is working fine but Video streaming is not working on my cedar i.e. I am unable to watch/play online videos..i also asked for help from 'sony' bt they cudnt do nything..so anybody out there cn help me plz?
tusharkhatri, 02 Apr 2011opera mini 5 showing superb performance. Use opera mini 6 for better performance
One of Top and cheap Phone. Audio is amazing while hearing Earphone. Its really amazing Phone.
Great phone for low-budget. Bought it 2 days ago and very satisfied with this phone.
Some positive points on this phone :
- Awesome audio quality when using earpiece. Love the mega bass equalizer.
- Small and light phone. Good design and very comfortable to hold.
- Keypads are pleasant to use.
- No lag with 8gb micro sdhc class 4. I have around 100 musics, 30 videos, 50 pictures and 20 games inside but still smooth.
- Camera pretty good although it's only 2 mp.
- Battery life very good. For moderate usage can stay up to 2 days. I only charged the phone once and it still survive on second day after using it for listen musics around 6 hours, browsing with 3g around 2 hours, watching movies around 2 hours, calling around 30 minutes, playing game around 2 hours and little bit of texting.
Some negative points on this phone :
- Speaker a bit too soft.
- Camera can't zoom if choose 2mp
- Battery cover hard to remove
- Screen quality not that good as it only has 265k colors