sound can be improved by changing default sound driver.camera is much better than others,simmilar to 5230(imo).it can record videos at 30 fps,but requires alot of light.frame rate drops to 15 at night.very good phone at this price.
Ranj, 05 Jan 2011Hi All,
After a lot of thought, I finally decided to go for Cedar last week and now I am r... moreI agree with u on the 1st point but 2,3,4 & 5th points r completely untrue.
None of the things u said is true.
1. Loudspeaker is not loud enough .
2. Camera is really good . It's one of the best 2mp in the current lineup of phones in this price.
3. Music through headphones is good even with supplied headphones & if u buy some other good headphones than it's the best at this price.
4. I can really laugh out loud at ur most stupid comparison. I agree that music player is not as good as walkman but it's miles better than any other possible phone. Nokia , samsung , lg , motorola suck at incorporating good music player in the phones.
5. Only c3 offers wifi at this price but c3 doesn't have the much more important 3G . In cedar u get 3G HSDPA 7.2 MBps with video calling.
After a lot of thought, I finally decided to go for Cedar last week and now I am repenting. The phone is good but with the below issues or drawbacks;
1. Phone inbuilt speaker is not at all loud.
2. Camera quality is too bad for 2 MP.
3. Earphone sound is not good and high.
4. Music player in the phone is way beyong "W" series and uncomparable to Nokia similar models.
5. No wifi in this price
Thanks for your review guys, I was a nokia fanboy till i used 5800. Thanks nokia for the bad experience, you will never get my business now. This phone is very kewl. However, frendz i could not find themes for this handset on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2011Is it good to buy from univercell?yes u cn buy it frm there it would be benifecial
Jos, 04 Jan 2011Which earphones were you using when you came to this conclusion? I use senhiezzer mx 360 and t... moreIt's sennheiser your spelling is wrong. Try this: Creative ep630, hs703i or hs930i, philips she9551/9550.
Hey CEDAR Users.
Has anyone of you tried and used the PUSH-MAIL feature in this phone. If tried so, please tell me does it work really???
which data cable is compatible with cedar cz i used supernova's data cable it does not connect in phone mode
Sound quality trough earphone depends also on the earphone itself. So trying other earphone may increase sound quality. Besides, it has 3.5 mm. Jack so there are plenty earphone out there to choose from.
devil, 04 Jan 2011guys used the phone for 1-2 hours today... its a brilliant phone i agree.... but when i listen... moreWhich earphones were you using when you came to this conclusion? I use senhiezzer mx 360 and the sound quality is pretty good and loud too with about 3 bars of extra volume left!
Hi all Cedar users... 1 good news.. Try samsung c3200's handsfree and see the sound... superb... awesome!!!
try it ... u won't complain abt sound... anymore :)
guys used the phone for 1-2 hours today... its a brilliant phone i agree.... but when i listened to music in ear-phones the volume wasnt that high!! if u've had a walkman series phone ( i had w700i ) ul notice... m really dissapointed... :( had real high hopes on cedar... hmmmmmm.... guess il buy a B-series walkman player else il wait for SE to launch a walkman phone in INR 5-6k range... spiro's bad i heard!!
if very loud music isnt ur priority then pls pls go for this phone its beautiful!! looks damn cool...an again i say, UI superb!! :)
1.yes,more better than the speaker
2.There is the two options,according to u
[deleted post]Big Deal , Cigarettes are sold more than anything else in this world. So, according to you it's a Shame on non smokers right?
1) after u plug in yer headphone is the music quality good?
2) hows the keypad, when u press it, is it silent or theres a click sound?
PLS REPLY ASAP THANKS