I heard that Cedar sometimes lag when you write messages in threaded view. Is that right?
Anonymous, 12 Nov 2010can you record calls in this mobile??Yes you can...
Considering buying this as a replacement for my 'old' naite.. Is it worthed? Anybody have ever compare it with naite? How is the keypad? Is it good compare to naite? About the speaker.. I know some says it's low.. But how is the quality? I feel that naite speaker is not too good compare to let say k630 which I had previously.. Naite almost have no bass in it.. No front cam is not too anoying for me as I rarely use it.. I saw cedar review from youtube that it has pretty fast menu just like the latest a200 v.3 which is good.. Uh.. Btw is the screen really that bad? Even naite's screen is better than this one??
radec, 12 Nov 2010You have seen right? Anyone else want to see cedar's pictures?Pls send me some photos. Nckt90@gmail.com
radec, 12 Nov 2010You have seen right? Anyone else want to see cedar's pictures?yes plz... email@example.com... thank you.. hope it has night photos too... :)
[deleted post]You have seen right?
Anyone else want to see cedar's pictures?
VIJESH, 12 Nov 2010i want to know about is that cedar can play videos from youtube in default browserIf your gsm card and your location support 3G tech, youtube can run as well in cedar.
i want to know about is that cedar can play videos from youtube in default browser
the only thing that missing is the colors of the phone, if only it has so many color variant like blue,pink or all white, it will be a good choice
sohali, 11 Nov 2010thanq frnds for ur commnts but any one post any pic taken by ceder.......is head phone clarity... moreSound quality in cedar is good and that too if you use good quality earphones but its not the best if ur looking for unbeatable sound quality invest a lot more and get yourself the w995...considering the price cedar is a great buy...
radec, 11 Nov 2010What's your problem little girl?
Cedar is still new and not many people have bought it. Most ... moreYup... you got it brother.
That's the problem, not many people own it yet.
Let them buy, and let us see the comment 3-4 months from now...
radec, 11 Nov 2010Good job!
That's really fair & honest...
Well done!Well I also agree with this review.
I also never said that it's camera is amazing or sound quality is amazing.
I said it's camera to be very nice & sound quality to be reasonably good considering the fact that it's price is Rs. 5400 & I have experienced almost all other phones of this price range & non of them offers such quality.
Well... till now didn't experience any lag whatsoever not in bluetooth also.
Hi all, I have been using this phone for a month. As a user of this phone following are the comments/review or suggestions regarding cedar.
1)Look - Not so wow but it is simple, attractive, elegant and nice to carry to show others(because its uncommon)
2) Build - good and quite robust, good for rough use
3) Call quality - good, clear, unlike previous model of SE phones which commonly use to catch background noise.
4) Battery - sufficient
5) Internet - good, mainly with pc it shows better performance as modem, in phone its ok.
6) Screen - good, but has some viewing angle limitations, picture looks very dark from some angles. screen shows some lines, as it is 256K, 16M screens are better.
7) Camera - not satisfactory, very slow, little movement will blur the photo. In day it will be ok. Nowadays mobile phones are not coming with good responsiveness in low resolution. In previous days a simple VGA SE camera phone and Nokia N series phones have shown great results. Please dont expect, N-70, K750i or w810i like performance, they were much bette as 2MP shooter. VIDEO - in SE website they have cleverly mentioned that it can shoot video, no resolution mentioned. No option of VGA 30fps found. It can shoot only QVGA 25 fps. Video result not good.
8)Music player - Player is good with changeable skins. No customisable equalizer, effect of stereo widening is not satisfactory.
9) Sound quality - average, good for mild songs with recorded deep bass. But the phone cannot enhance the bass upto the expectation. Its ok, its not dedicated to music or camera. Headphones are good, not great, using seperately purchased sony headphones provides better sound. But sound cracks in higher volume and quite distorted.
10) Misc - Speaker good as speaker phone, and fm radio. Radio performance is not so good with headphones. Music quality in speaker is not good, its very low. Applications are good, can install new thems, applications also, they work well.
Conclusion - For a low range 3G phone, its a good choice, but a video calling camera would have made this a perfect low range 3g phone. If you want a allrounder at lower cost its a good choice. Operation is quite fast, but some hick ups found in blue tooth operation, few hanging also observed during blue tooth connection. But it has shown some long time blue tooth performance also, which is good. It is a good reliable phone, but don't expect a lot, because it has almost everything with limitations.
sandynator, 11 Nov 2010plz... anyone can mentioned all the firmwares for cedar & which is the latest & best??... moreCheck this out