the only thing that missing is the colors of the phone, if only it has so many color variant like blue,pink or all white, it will be a good choice
sohali, 11 Nov 2010thanq frnds for ur commnts but any one post any pic taken by ceder.......is head phone clarity... moreSound quality in cedar is good and that too if you use good quality earphones but its not the best if ur looking for unbeatable sound quality invest a lot more and get yourself the w995...considering the price cedar is a great buy...
radec, 11 Nov 2010What's your problem little girl?
Cedar is still new and not many people have bought it. Most ... moreYup... you got it brother.
That's the problem, not many people own it yet.
Let them buy, and let us see the comment 3-4 months from now...
radec, 11 Nov 2010Good job!
That's really fair & honest...
Well done!Well I also agree with this review.
I also never said that it's camera is amazing or sound quality is amazing.
I said it's camera to be very nice & sound quality to be reasonably good considering the fact that it's price is Rs. 5400 & I have experienced almost all other phones of this price range & non of them offers such quality.
Well... till now didn't experience any lag whatsoever not in bluetooth also.
Hi all, I have been using this phone for a month. As a user of this phone following are the comments/review or suggestions regarding cedar.
1)Look - Not so wow but it is simple, attractive, elegant and nice to carry to show others(because its uncommon)
2) Build - good and quite robust, good for rough use
3) Call quality - good, clear, unlike previous model of SE phones which commonly use to catch background noise.
4) Battery - sufficient
5) Internet - good, mainly with pc it shows better performance as modem, in phone its ok.
6) Screen - good, but has some viewing angle limitations, picture looks very dark from some angles. screen shows some lines, as it is 256K, 16M screens are better.
7) Camera - not satisfactory, very slow, little movement will blur the photo. In day it will be ok. Nowadays mobile phones are not coming with good responsiveness in low resolution. In previous days a simple VGA SE camera phone and Nokia N series phones have shown great results. Please dont expect, N-70, K750i or w810i like performance, they were much bette as 2MP shooter. VIDEO - in SE website they have cleverly mentioned that it can shoot video, no resolution mentioned. No option of VGA 30fps found. It can shoot only QVGA 25 fps. Video result not good.
8)Music player - Player is good with changeable skins. No customisable equalizer, effect of stereo widening is not satisfactory.
9) Sound quality - average, good for mild songs with recorded deep bass. But the phone cannot enhance the bass upto the expectation. Its ok, its not dedicated to music or camera. Headphones are good, not great, using seperately purchased sony headphones provides better sound. But sound cracks in higher volume and quite distorted.
10) Misc - Speaker good as speaker phone, and fm radio. Radio performance is not so good with headphones. Music quality in speaker is not good, its very low. Applications are good, can install new thems, applications also, they work well.
Conclusion - For a low range 3G phone, its a good choice, but a video calling camera would have made this a perfect low range 3g phone. If you want a allrounder at lower cost its a good choice. Operation is quite fast, but some hick ups found in blue tooth operation, few hanging also observed during blue tooth connection. But it has shown some long time blue tooth performance also, which is good. It is a good reliable phone, but don't expect a lot, because it has almost everything with limitations.
sandynator, 11 Nov 2010plz... anyone can mentioned all the firmwares for cedar & which is the latest & best??... moreCheck this out
plz... anyone can mentioned all the firmwares for cedar & which is the latest & best??
It will be better for prospective buyers........
[deleted post]What's your problem little girl?
Cedar is still new and not many people have bought it. Most of people here just commented without ever try it once, but I wish many people will buy it and let's see the opinions later...
hey vijay, u still didnt comment aftr d firmware update. . Wr r u lost. .
Anonymous, 11 Nov 2010x2 camera quality suks chk the review they rate w595 and c510 camera better than x2Who's asking about X2 ?
[deleted post]Just real honest opinion from real users.
What makes you think like that?
Do you own cedar already?
Smard, 11 Nov 2010If you're music maniac and like to take a lot of pictures, don't buy cedar. You'll be disappoi... morex2 camera quality suks chk the review
they rate w595 and c510 camera better than x2
i want know how to increase the video resolution to vga because i can record only qvga recording but the company says that it has vga recording with 30 frames per second
please tell me that what is the sense me feature.does cedar has that.
It is the best phone for the price of Rs.5000/-. none of the company can give this much smart phone at this price, its a challenge.headphone provided in box are also having buds,msg editor catches ur typed words and helps u in future. fast response nice music player with mega bass.only thing missing is customizable equilizer, which can be solved in next software update.in proper light camera takes better pics.music player has 5 more skins