Guys... i wanna buy a SE phone... plz help me.....my budget is around $130,so plz tell me 4m these phone which one is better elm, Yendo, spiro, zylo or cedar ????
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2011Finally, shall I buy this? if your budget is near 4k and be proud to defeat upto 7k range phones (specially Symbian basic phones ) Don't waste your time .Just go for it .Then we are alive here .
today I got replaced my cedars camera cover n i'm happy for the reason that i'm getting back my cam clarity..it was very tough time for me to wait for the spare to reach service centre for 1 month..so pls b careful wit ur cedar guys:-)
AnonD-20794, 08 Dec 2011What more u are expecting from a 4k phone? For all the features that u have mentioned, u ha... moreI donít except Secondary Cam, GPS, Accelerometer etc. read my review carefully. I just compare it with same price range phone
Come on guys don't be so possessive about ratings. Anybody new coming here will read our comments rather then some misleading figures. Anyway such an active forum itself is a good incentive for anyone to go for this phone without a second thought. So keep the suggestions about improving cedar coming and forget about the ratings. :-)
AnonD-23677, 09 Dec 2011this has serious technical issues guys....
headphones are giving 1 cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut s... moreIf its 4 clicks, its ok dude.
Thats just audio check done by the phone when headsets are plugged.
AnonD-23677, 09 Dec 2011this has serious technical issues guys.... headphones are giving 1 cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut s... moreHave you tried doing master reset? I had this issue with the old firmware I did a master reset and the noise was gone.
this has serious technical issues guys....
headphones are giving 1 cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut sound everytime i insert my headphones.... faint but easily noticeable.
my old nokia 5320 never gave any problems like this earlier or even now after 3.5 yrs of usage.
so dont buy it if you use headphones often.
AnonD-33405, 08 Dec 2011Guys, we know that Sony Ericsson cedar is a good phone. But itís not an excellent phone. This ... moreWhat more u are expecting from a 4k phone?
For all the features that u have mentioned, u have to also spend more than 4k.
It is the best/excellent phone in its price range, no other phone is even closer to Cedar in the price range.
Don't compare with zylo, c6 01, wave or iphone because they cost more.
If you have the money go grab 45k iphone or Samsung galaxy S2 around 28k , presently they are the best ones available in the market and will satisfy every aspects.
Guys, we know that Sony Ericsson cedar is a good phone. But itís not an excellent phone. This phone has so many limitations. So many feature that offer by same price Nokia and Samsung are missing in Cedar. Letís have a look.
1. No Security keypad lock.
2. Bluetooth problem. Specially when try to connect with China Phone.
3. Battery backup is ok but not excellent. Battery serve for short time if u switch on 3G and keep brightness more than 60%.
4. No FM recording.
5. Voice recording quality is below average. Record low quality amr format.
6. When there are several calls made to or from a single contact, only the most recent one gets displayed.
7. Audio quality is ok but not very good like Sony Ericsson Zylo, Nokia C6-01, Samsung Wave, iphone. This is because Cedar donít have any dedicated audio chip.
8. Loudspeaker performance is below average. You can change acoustic but it doesnít make remarkable change. Just a little improvement.
9. GPRS/EDGE class 10 only. Now a days most Nokia phone under 5k range gives EDGE class 32.
10. D-pad is hard to press. No dedicated music key or camera shutter.
Some goodies are
1. 3.5G HSUPA 7.2 mbps and HSDA 2 mbps
2. Partial Multitasking support. U can minimize more than 20 app
3. Smart dialing feature
4. Good display and viewing angle
5. Bigger java heap size. Can run java app more than 7mb.
6. Very good video playback. Support 640*480 nHD. MP4,3GP,WMV codec
7. Support video subtitles
8. Customizable acoustic, flash theme, font, icon etc.
9. Large internal memory 280mb.
avinas, 08 Dec 2011those who are looking a medium average phone this is ok. video and photo quality is very low. ... moreYou are correct. SE Cedar's audio output is very very low. Otherwise the phone is nice.
i am new cedarian. so plz guyz can any1 tell me abt this mod thing ? like sound and cam. anyways the phone is super awesome
danish, 08 Dec 2011what is the dowloading speed with 2G networkI got 30KBps at good coverage area. And while connecting through pc., i got upto 100KBps in IDM. Btw, im using tata docomo.