this phone is really great. Good sound quality and the pictures as well.
two thumbs up for this phone.
RAJ, 14 Feb 2012Hi! I'm from kolkata, West Bengal, India. After a thorough research through NET, Purchased a n... moreHi Raj,thanks for your review. I have lost my Sony Ericsson K750, I just want to buy Sony Ericsson ELM as early as possible, because now it is out of market.But I have seen that you wrote this review on March 2012 and you live in Kolkata. So please help by informing me from where did you purchase it? Please help me..
Sony ericsson elm is most vry vry beautiful mobile. Mobile size, design, wight, colour all vry nice then application are very useful and all softwares accepted... So I am vry happy...
Its a good phone ever at its range ... i have been using this since last two years ...no problem at all except with the earphone adaptor loose connection(its manageable) ...awesome battery backup...nice camera...its a mini smart phone ...i would have appreciated if they could provide a front camera and 3.5mm jack audio output...........overall i am happy with this phone ....... i love elm mmmmmmmmmmmm
now using for about 1 year,
Battery, camera, multitasking, interface, looks, light weigh, 2000 contact entry, unlimited sms space
poor phone body,sound volume, slow(a bit)
For this price range, a must buy!
talkiess, 04 Mar 2012After two years...
1) Superb battery life. Drain for 3 days on average usage. (Call, ... moreHappy One year with this masterpiece now!
Used to think that I'd never get a better piece than my bestie K750i..
But Elm has fulfilled all its place!
Check se-nse.net for modifying your phone!
Be careful while doing it,
You can make your phone best with pretty icons,ic packs,great flash themes,new fonts,bo0m Bo0m acoustics,unbelievable vkp patches and many more things!
Well done Sony!
Was pretty disappointed when my Elm was new,
I can't spend a day without it.
I'm Luvin it!!!
I find this phone very usefull for me , i like the sms template , media skin :) , and i'm very thankfull for the camera . Friendly phone :)
why sony doesn't produce high density screen anymore like K770 with ultrageous 211 very high pixel density?
i bought dis Elm phone n at home i culd nt believe dat it was a product of almighty Sony corp.it's screen is an absolute disaster,poor camera, it is no match wit my old s.e phones inspite of its hefty price. Sony is begining to disappoint me.its sad
this handset is a pleasure to me. i'm using it for more than a year. i am satisfied at it's ability
Still one the best piece of art by Sony Ericsson,upto now(a year and a half of using),and now,I'm using it as my back up phone to my Sensation XE,still no problem with it(6-8 days battery:))
sonyericsson elm is a superb phone veryy easy to use,video calls, cool walkmen, 5mp camera i just love it
i am a user of sony ericsson and my phone at times doesn't display contacts and received messages/text.What could be the problem?
i luv sony mobiles..and elm is weight less .. nd easy 2 use..bt i lost my mobile in chennai..
After two years...
1) Superb battery life. Drain for 3 days on average usage. (Call, text, some facebooking). You won't get this on android.
2) Superb camera. Even do 5mp consider as 'old stuff' these days but for me is more than enough.
3) Super durability. Never went to service center to service this phone. I accidentally step on it(Weight 90kg) but the phone still fine.
4) It's java phone. No need worry about Viruses.
5) multitasking. (most shocking feature)
1) Terrible signal. (Every Elm user knows this)
2) low quality keypad sticker. The keypad still in very good condition but the numbers on it already gone.
3) Low volume speaker. missed a call is a normal thing
4) Crap earphone. Change to Sony Ericsson HPM-85 headset for best quality sound.
5) FastPort connector. I HATE IT. Have to replug over 4-5 times only to recharged phone.
I love my Elm. Will use it until Smartphone battery life issue solved.