This mobile automatically hanging. I have formatted memory and phone also but not resolved. Plz suggest me
I had elm mobile, and i got one problem with this mobile that is hanging automatically at the same time white screen will come. I have only one way turn off and on. After some time that is going back hanging. Please suggest me how to resolve this problem.
its ok..i used my elm for one month, the music was ok..the camera was the best shot. about the when u connect the usb or phone into the pc..just follow the instructions..
Hey. . . Guyes does elm have good music abilities as otr sonyericsson phns use to have . . Does it have any hanging problems . . . Any elm user give reply . . . .
I used this handset from last month, nice exp., but i have a one question when i coneect this phone to pc we cannot use the phone and file transfer window is display on mobile screen so please help me how to connect this phone to pc
I bought this phone today, and the only thing I can say is that, I'm impressed. Don't hesitate to buy it. every thing is so cool about it. nice camera with autofocus and flash, cool and easy to use interface. the video recording is vga 30 frame and you can turn on light, the only thing that some may find a little bit not appropriate is the light sensor, which can be disabled with patch. you can google it if you need. it supports java games and softwares no matter what size they are. I installed a 10 mb dictionary with absolutely no problem. just make sure to get games of 240x320 resolution.
akhil vinay, 20 Aug 2011have u tried to turn off auto focus light in setting?well yes i did, i just got this phone and i think im getting the hang of using the camera's flash, cheers
YNR, 20 Aug 2011same question to you also dear, which I just asked below...
1. does is support Data transf... moreI'm not expert in phones but i will answer it as far as i know.
1. Data transfering via cable. Yes, it's support Data transfer via USB. BUT! Data cable not included. Buy it separately on shops.
2. Download theme at mobile9.com or etc. Now days the theme pretty easy to find compared to last year.
3. This is not a Walkman phone, so don't expect much on it's speaker. I can say that it's sound is average. Means if tune up till full volume it can be heard till 6-7 meters.
4. Camera is superb for this price. Best capture on sun or good lightning condition, but it has some yellow-bluish lines when capture on night. But that's not major problem for me.
reza, 08 Aug 2011i have been using this phone since past three months...
and let me tell you guys..this is one... moresame question to you also dear, which I just asked below...
1. does is support Data transfer via Cable (as box does not include SE Data Cable)
2. Does it support themes ? ( downloaded via zedge.com etc)
3. Hows the Ring volume quality? can a ring be heard in public?
4. hows the Camera result?
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me ASAP
Barun, 07 Aug 2011Hi Mizo,
Elm DOES support USB. I'm writing this post by connecting ELM with my PC via USB and... moreWhen you say USB you mean Sony Ericsson Data Cable (one end SE and another End USB for pc ) ? right?
as ELM box dont have any data transfer cable :s
1. Does it support themes ? ( downloaded via zedge.com etc)
2. Hows the Ring volume quality? can a ring be heard in public?
3. hows the Camera result?
on rate of 1-10 when compared with SE T700 hows ELM ??
Divin, 19 Aug 2011I want to knw the real opnion abt this phone? Is it good or bad? Wat are its pros and cons? Pl... moreIt's a good mobile and i'm truly satisfied with its capabilities.
The somewhat little screen is the biggest problem (as I guess) and wish if it has Xenon flash with cyber shot instead of the LED. It's not a big cons. actually.
Just search in the forum and you will find more details.
I've been using this since last August.
Please help me, whenever i turn off the flash in the camera setting and took a picture it still uses flash.. is this normal? or my handset has a problem..? anyone please help.. Techno please help me..
hello, i just got mine and having a little problem with my flash, i already turned it off in the camera setting but evrytime i took a picture it still uses flash.. Techno could you help me?