Anonymous, 12 Jan 20111) to decide whether a phone is considered as a high-end or mid-end/ low-end/ basic phone if t... moreThanks a lot, but do you mind if I ask another question?
What does HD video mean? I have read that SE vivas has that feature with it's camera. But in Elm, I found only 30fps VGA recording. What is the different between these facts? And what's the meaning of 720p 24fps? I'm really confused. Hope you can help me. Thanks again.
does dis phone has inbuilt cell to remember time like other sony phones...
Got this phone a week ago. I have an android and an aging e63 so needed a phone with a decent camera and a good music player. I was confused with whatever was on the market and with no desire for a touchscreen, i went for the sony ericsson elm. Considering its price(£100) i thought that it would still make calls. But what a pleasant surprise this little thing was. Great camera, amazzingg music player and a vast array of connectivity. Was blown away by the amount of clarity the audio quality had but this was with a separate set of 5 pound headphones i got off amazon. Never thought i would find a music player capable enough to replace my 2 year old ipod, at this price. The wifi connects readily and the gps is alright but usable.The battery life is brilliant and the keypad is above average. The only thing tht lets the phone downb is the screen which is a tad bit smaller(but if it was any larger i guess the price wud be twice as high). If u like the design and dont want a touchscreen, dont think twice, go for it.
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2011http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/flash-download/1/thank you for the reply. It was very kind of you, but i am looking for a rotating swf that rotates like being pulled by gravity everytime we tilt the phone.. ex. rotating clock swf, it uses the acceleromotor of the phone. There many rotating logos.
If Front camera exists, it will be fine!!!
Anyway Style is so good as when compared to other mobiles!
?, 12 Jan 20111) What is "high-end" phone? & why do people say that the Elm is not a high-end ... more1) to decide whether a phone is considered as a high-end or mid-end/ low-end/ basic phone if the phone match to ALL of these conditions:
- hardware specs and features were among the top at the time it's launched
- the initial price was considerably expensive, more than 375 euros
2) every cellphone is running under an operating system, however only the phones that using open operating system (such as android, symbian, windows) can be considered as smartphones. The SE Elm uses SE proprietary os java platform based, but sony ericsson is known of having the most advanced JP2ME so that their current java based feature phones are also capable to run some tasks that you can see on a smartphone, multi tasking as an example.
3) HD voice is the high quality sound call only available via 3G network. In term of SE Elm, the phone is designed to support AMR-WB technology during the product lifecycle.
I have bought dis phone few days ago..i m facing problem with its camera if mobile battery is less than 25% and i take a photo my mobile switch off it self.
can nyone help me with this problem?
SK, 12 Jan 2011Does ths fone hav manual eqalizr
PLS ans my questnNo.. Only five equilizer presets with mega bass. We cant create our own. I think walkman phone like zylo also dont have but comes with more presets. They have done this because sony want to sell their walkman also....
Can you recommend a site where we can download an swf files especially rotating logos or clock which supports elm.. pls.. thank you
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2011you just need to create a data account..it could be a blank one as well..it doesnt matetr..it ... moreyou can directly crop from the phone by zooming the picture, choose the desired picture, then just press save.
1) What is "high-end" phone? & why do people say that the Elm is not a high-end phone?
2) They say that Elm has no OS. But it has multi tasking (as I know). So how can it be? Is it possible to have the multi tasking in a java based mobile?
3) What does mean "HD voice"? How can we understand that function (or effect)?
you just need to create a data account..it could be a blank one as well..it doesnt matetr..it isnt a software glitch..its just necessary to have one(even a fake one) for u to use the wifi..the camera is so amazing..people who are calling its camera bad have glitchy units or shaky hands or sth..to fix the zoom issue..all u need to do is to open a good cropping software and crop the picture..tht shud do the trick hehe
Yusoph, 07 Jan 2011I just bought ELM for 7.5K...so far it is doing well. First test was its WIFI connectivity. Su... moresir,, can i Ask.. something qbout wifi connection..? cause when I tried it.. it's need to have data account??? how do u got that data account..? tnx