ankita, 23 Dec 2008what about full screen movie videos?read my earlier reviews
Anonymous, 22 Dec 2008yes bro it under rs9000.yes i know tat dis phone is under 9000 but which would be d best option for me.....
Hiddenline, 22 Dec 2008Well Guys This phone is above average beetween middle-end SE mobile phones. I bought this p... moreJust use windowsXP or higeher, ur usb will plug n play automaticly, or use pc suit for another ericcson tipe, i use w200i pc suit
Anonymous, 22 Dec 2008pls tell me tat which mobile should i but under 9000?yes bro it under rs9000.
Abhinav, 22 Dec 2008Ok then I will buy it... Btw, how much does it costs ?It cost 8000k everywhere but i have got it from "Planet M" for Rs.8,175. I got two years warranty a scratch card having gifts like audio cd's, chocolates etc. I got lots of foreign chocolates. If the phone is with them for repair, they will give us a phone for using until our phone is with them.
This phone is above average beetween middle-end SE mobile phones. I bought this phone 2 weeks ago , very good design, high quality loud speaker ( loud and clear audio for ringtones and play music ) Unfortunately lacks or missing some important features for me :
1. No Mega Bass
2. Missing Call record function while we dial or receive the call.
3. Voice Recorder only for 30 secs we cannot change the setting
4. Multitasking is not supported
5. Bad pre-installed web browers ( not using netfront but openwave browser ). I tried to install opera but it always said not enough memory support? Strange huh? While i tried to install application it didn`t gave any option where we would put the installation. Default installation is in the phone memory, no choice.
6.Not included usb cable data, m2 memory stick, driver or cd installation in the sales package.
7.Mediocre 2mp camera
until now i still have problem while install the usb driver for my windows xp. I download the usb driver from SE Support websites, but it always said no device found while we installed the driver. Any Experience for you guys? Thanks for any help.
Abhinav, 21 Dec 2008how many games do they give with the phone? and where do u guys download motion sensor games....?they provide 11 installed games and 50 uninstalled games in "other" folder which we have to install manually. there are only 3 motion games
how many games do they give with the phone?
and where do u guys download motion sensor games....?
I'm using this phone for abt 2 weeks. My experience:-
1. very very loud,clear & awesome speakers.
2. I enjoy gaming with motion sensor and two buttons on the top of it and they have provided us 61 brilliant,3D games which will cost us about 2000k if we buy them from sonyericsson.com
3. the battery is awesome. imagine I was able to run this phone on a single full charge for first one & half days. I used to use my phn for very long time on that days and now I'm able to run this phone minimum for 2 days.
4. the camera is not that good but good enough to use it occasionally.
5. It does not support themes but that doesn't matter me coz dey have provided very good 4 inbuilt themes.
6.Its earphones are good but can't be compared to W series.
Overall I'm very much satisfied with this phone. Earlier I was using nokia 7310 which was a piece of garbage n I was very much fed up with that.
I will give this phone 9 out of 10.
I mean to say any negative aspects of this fone?
audio quality? cam? screen?