Nice mobile, mp3's plays aloud but only 12 mb of memory. Like for me, it can be...
Just Checking - can you get removable covers for this phone??? Thanks
I thought this was a great phone until it stopped working exactly one week out of warranty.
this is a brilliant fone. ive had it 4 ovr a yr and it is real easy 2 use. it hasnt broken yet and probably wont. i think people should buy this fone if they want something cheap and easy to use.
i have had this fone over a year and it hasnt broken :) but....
1) it is in need of bluetooth instead of infra red because alligning the handsets together is annoying and more ppl hav bluetoth
2) more memory needed, i can only fit a couple good MP3's onto it before more memory is needed
3) a better menu interface, the icons on this look tacky compared with other handsets by ericsson
video and picture quality is good though it was well worth the £80 last year but i would prefer the quickshare sony ariccson for the same price now
I have one, and have had alot of problems with it. It can't send e-mails right, it freezes up quite alot, the stick on it keeps breaking (and there is no alternative control, like buttons).
I have some problems with some games on there too, but thats more a minor thing, and i have soooo many problems with vodaphone, but this isn't the place to share that...
But for the money i paid, it is about worth it, its done everything major i've wanted it for, and i've eventually got it to work pretty much all the time.
my phne is good but i would like it if it had bluetooth because all my friends have a fone with bluetooth and i dont so please help me convince to them that infrared is better
hello its me again i really like my fone songs but i would to hav more e.g. hip-hop,r'n'b and others but i dont knoew how?
so can you please help me
well i dont have an mp3 but pleas tell me hoew can i get free ringtnes on my phone
i would like to know how can i get pictures of the internet to my phone without paying anything? please answer as son as possible
i bought this phone in croatia one year ago and i can say i am pleased with it. for cca. 150€ it is quite good. the only thing i dont like is the camera, the fact that it has no bluetooth and that i cant have mp3 ringtones. the phone fell on the floor and the display broke and the repair costed 200€-the phone costed 150€, i was furious. i am going to sell it for 50€ and im going to buy a motorola V360v or an MPx220.
Bought this phone under 6months ago and sick of it already, slow as anything, doesnt charge properly, and crashed frequently, apart from that, it takes decent quality photos until u get low on memory then the photo quality goes down rapidly, i was on pay as you go but have just signed up for a nice new contract phone
Example of photo quality of the f500i : http://static.flickr.com/29/45266053_86819809ac_o.jpg
For some reason the pic is on its side but you can see the quality never the less.
I've had this phone nearly a year now and have found it to be a very good phone. I've only recently replaced it with a Nokia 6230i but I still keep it as a back-up.
The phone takes good photos at what I consider a minimum usable quality of 640*480. Its user interface is very easy to use and I found the infra-red very handy.
There is a problem with the little "joy-stick", after a lot of use it get stiff and is awkward to use. My girlfriend had the same phone and she ended up cursing the "joy-stick" and replacing her phone with the Sharp GX25.
1) Phone could do with bluetooth as every other phone out there now supports this (and some no longer support infra-red).
2) Could also do with a memory card or a way to upload your data(photos, sounds etc) to your pc. I have around 150 photos on my phone and no way to transfer them other than infra-red which is verrrrry slow.
3) This isn't a wind-up but our (mine & the girlfriend's) phones CRASHED around three or fgour times EACH. The phone froze and couldn't be switched off, had to remove the battery in order to "reboot"/restart it. I suppose this is inevitable the more phones become like computers.
I'd give this phone 6/10
its the worst phone i ever had!!! it just doesnt work! and its impossible to get used to the middlebutton and after i got used to it, it stopped working!!!! and the software hangs all the time i do not recommend this phone to anyone!!!!
It's a good enough fone. it's better wen u first get it though. the mp3 ting just doesn't work like! i had it 4 jst ovr a year nd im gettin the siemens poppy 1 4 a change, but i'll always keed dis 1!