murders23, 17 Jun 2008will this phone work in california, USNot well!
but, again it would not work well anywhere :)))
But, in CA most towers are Cingular/ATT (850MHz) so you need a quad phone! (or US version)
But , do not feel bad you did not miss much with this phone!
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2008I am also very disappointed with the G900! a-huh...as if you're a dif'rent person
SE G900 now available in UAE....
Retail Price :
USD Approx. 610.83
hi guys ..
G900 is already available here in the PHilippines. found out through a friend in greenhills! 20,200php.
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2008erm, no.
You must have been using a faulty model,If even you even touched one. All the ones... moreI guess not only who have used defected G900 - that tells a lot about SE quality control!!!
(see message below)
You lucky to get a good one - if you ever seen one :)
The problem with the camera reported by reviews also!
Just as the slow processor!
qman, 16 Jun 2008For the G900 check: - slowness- go check out youtube and see the phones speed. - camera- go ... moreis semi-expensive but i was disappointted by the camera...it suppose to be 5.0mp, but it is not that clear...and everything is greenish~(WTH) Overall, i was disappointted
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2008Se fanatics, PR people etc.
Please, try to come up with a better argument than a Youtube - ... moreerm, no.
You must have been using a faulty model,If even you even touched one. All the ones I've seen are pretty impressive. This phone is really underrated, Definately a good alternative to any N-series phone.
It's smaller too, you know... just to make it THAT little bit better.
Can't wait to get mine XD
Se fanatics, PR people etc.
Please, try to come up with a better argument than a Youtube - I do not need to watch any video - I have used the G900 - Slow and Slow and Slow!
Other people also complained about it and it was part of a published review as well.
But, I do not care about reviews or videos - since the unit is available!
Everyone can try it! Go and see!!!!
It has an old CPU, huge mistake by SE, and unable to produce enough computing power to provide smooth performance.
It is annoying once you used the unit for a few hours.
The camera is just lousy!!!!!
Flash is weak, pictures are not bright enough during indoor setting.
qman, 16 Jun 2008For the G900 check: - slowness- go check out youtube and see the phones speed. - camera- go ... moreYes, but the C902's camera is bad as well. If you were to choose a camera phone, do not choose Sony Ericsson. I was quite disappointed from reading the reviews at smape.com a few days ago. I was planning to get either the C902 or G900. It seems that both cameras are just as bad, except the C902 has more options.
I am using this phone since a week and I am pretty satisfied by its performance. it is not slow.....
I repeat - IT IS NOT SLOW.......mstL plz stop all this nonsense
Use the phone first mstL before replying....
mstL: just watch out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2zegaQQVdg
and see yourself the swiftness of G900...
For the G900 check:
- slowness- go check out youtube and see the phones speed.
- camera- go check out the comparison pics at smape.com against the best camera phone on the market.
- flash (in door pictures bad!)-basially all phones lose quality indoors and at night unless fitted with a xenon flash..but again this phone is not a camera orientated ph.
- triband- hopefully SE will bring out a US compatible ph.
- screen- no idea what he is talking about???2.4inch touch screen...wtf???
- buttons / ergonomics-??? again no idea what hes talking about...if u want questionable ergonomic go check out nokias phones.
- look (some feel it looks cheap)-as above...some feel? weakest arguement ive ever heard
- price!!!!!- a few quotes from a couple major online mobile reviewers...'you get a very balanced solution sold at a very reasonable price'. & 'The G900 is a phone to look for, since it’s one of the finest offerings in terms of the price/quality ratio
It reminds me of Nokia Stupid phones .
It`s supposed to be a smart phone But it`s not .. I can say it`s very stupid phone from sony ..
It`s very Slow .. boring .. etc
I suggest to all:
Go and check out the phone and buy the very same unit once you feel that unit is good enough for you.
Do not trust reviews, forums etc. It can give you some idea what to check but the decision is yours only!
For the G900 check:
- flash (in door pictures bad!)
- buttons / ergonomics
- look (some feel it looks cheap)
If you still like it - BUY IT!
i was tired to choose handphone,,,,,,,,,,,,, can it be cheap a little........