for LEGIT G900/G700 users forum:
the pictures taken by these phones have vibrant colors even though they are not camera phones.
i need help asap am thinking about special ordering this phone, but want to know how the music player is on loudspeaker? is it like the k850, c702 etc or not?
new sms feature. still getting use to phone new keypad function. Near to full touchscreen for options.
I have used two G900 and they were total disappointment for me. The menu system is bad and slow. The camera quality is much worst than an average 3mp camera in other Sony Ericsson phone.
˝Today I looked at the Sony G900. I did not even try to turn on the phone. The phone looked so cheap looking and cheap made. It is also so over priced. Good Lock Sony. I bought instead HTC Diamond. Great phone and now I see gsmarea announced Samsung i900. Nice looking phone.˝
Alright guys, I got this phone one week ago and I have to say, its a satisfying phone. There is an image stabaliser in the camera options as opposed to someone earlier saying there wasn't. Decent 5mp camera as expected from a Generation type phone, keypad a bit difficult to type with and some lag with start ups
Can this phone play flash videos like youtube? help people please, your answer will be one of my basis whether to buy this phone or buy Nokia N82, thanks
this phone is great. design, features, performance and everything else. just watch it http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/g900?cc=gb&lc=en
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970this fone is ok not the best in the world but its ok i just bought mine so yea its so cool
... to continue further.
- There is NO Image stabilizer present in the camera options.
- To be honest the different in the touch screen from P1i or W960, it's just a placebo effect given by the new look. The phone comes with a two mode theme phase, if you select 'Business' it gives you the P1i look and the other would give the new fun theme.
This has been my personal experience with this device.
I got my hands on this phone two weeks ago and I am sorry to say SE has failed us this time.
- The WiFi doesn't fails to connect to a WiFi N network.
- Camera is pathetic, the touch focus is not easy as expected.
- Phone has got an amazing touch response, but sadly the software does tend to lag after sometime of use (even after terminating background apps)
- The Signal reception is horrible. Places where phones like Nokia, HTC or any other phone would give at least 3-4 bars. This phones completely gives up.
I strongly suggest that you all purchase the phone only after SE has fixed these major flaws in their firmware.
Aline, 14 Jun 2008Does this phone has pictbridge.Thks.i don't think it has
hello..g900 gt any new software to install ..g900 can support gps ? if who know replay my question thx...give the web site oso
If there isnt sufficient flash/lights, picture quality sucks. I just got a set from Singtel yesterday and it started lagging after a while. Please do not expect too much from this 5mbs camera phone.
Unable to set up customised profile.
Still trying to get used to the phone.
Does this phone really have Wi-Fi? How does it work? Does it just basically connect to your router or LAN? Does it count as data-transfer in my phone bill?