Leo, 09 Jul 2010Yes, I use Nimbuzz with it. But it is a pitty I cannot make Skype calls through it. And for so... moreHi Leo,
I have for this only. can i use gtalk can u please try and post here as like u tried for skype calling.. please help me out..
thankz in advance.
Yes, I use Nimbuzz with it. But it is a pitty I cannot make Skype calls through it. And for some reason I cannot connect to Facebook through applet but I can through web browser. I like Opera Mini to use with it.
does the camera of this phone uses the LED as flash or just photolight?
After 2weeks intense use, I can say great work SE to a fair price! nice keypad really like to have a smooth keypad after some time with touch input. great outdoor kamera the flash for inside sucks its like a flashlite, but really nice in al other settings. good sound, navigation and other option like tracker and stepcounter... the shape make it smooth to wear in pocket... and the wfi to sync with Media Go works just great... battery life is okay I have not use a phone with 3G who last a day...neither do this...but it is on hard use so I am satisfied..
Guyes.. How can I use Nimbuzz on my Hazel j20i..?? Is this possible plz help to get out of this problem.
Plz help me in detail how can I...
Hashid Hameed, 03 Jul 2010Yeha! Bought the sexy red hazel from Sangeetha Mobiles (India) yesterday! Costed me Rs.12,000 ... morelol,,gud comment bro,,can u plz help me in choice of SE fon.ma budget is upto 13,000 nt more ten tis,,after watinching the reviews i changed ma mind frm hazel am i doin ryt.plzzz
Guys please compare Yari n Hazel.
I know Yari lacks two things: Wifi n 0.2" screen size.
I dont mind the difference.
Also i know that Yari has much much better audio levels on the external speakers.
So, the only differentiator remains is the camera.
I can make this out from the reviews of both the phones:
1) Hazel shows a white spot on the subject of the picture (some focussing problem).
2) Yari has no contrast settings so the photos are dull.
Also, there were more posts on network reception problem in Hazel's reviews than in Yari's reviews.
So, which one of Yari n Hazel has a better camera?
Finally, which one should i buy (the price difference is almost negligible)??
[deleted post]Why don't you read Gsmarena's review on both Hazel and N79. It may help you decide.
[deleted post]Let us do the comparison at first:
- Form factor: Hazel is slider, more stylish and N79 is stick phone, kind of normal factor;
- Design: Hazel is more like a gentle man (black) and elegant woman (red) while N79 is kind of simple + colorful battery cover. To be honest, i don't like the colorful battery cover and it is more cheap feeling;
- Display: Hazel 2.6" 16M Vs N79 2.4" 16M And Hazel display, glass, scratch resistance while N79, PMMA, normal scratch level;
- Camera: Maybe N79 is bit better than Hazel. but don't forget the imaging experience on Cyber shot phones. Hazel has smile shutter, Panorama mode and etc. Probably the flash design is not that user friendly, they have separate control on the focus light and flash.You need to switch off the focus light if you want the flash off totally.
- Calling: the signal is very good and Hazel got the global certification on quality of calling, noise shield works very well. Hazel is better than N79.
Compare with all of them, go for the rational choice, it is Hazel.
Wao! the most awaited Device is now on my Hand,the features are very good like: the Audio quality ....excellent clearity then any other, nocie cacellation upto 60-70 % video qlty, picture qlty,it has beautiful n stunning luks and superior performance...just toooo gud ....i got it 11,800/-Rs
..animated themes ,wallpapers,3d games ,wifi,3g,video calng,walmate,many good applications and games...thank You so much Sony.
There is an issue with the flash on this phone...whenever I click a picture with the flash there is a big blue/white spot in the middle of the screen and yellow areas around it..
This is a big let down as the main point of a flash is to click pics at night, which if u cannot do, u might as well not have the flash!!
I`ve read all the reviews here.
A couple of questions:
1) I read here about Hazel's signal reception being poor. One comment went to an extent that SE is calling back Elm & Hazel phones.
Please shed some light on it. I already live in such a room where signal problem occurs :-)
2) The 2nd issue that's prominent here is the external speaker's low sound level.
I have used k750i. I got it flashed: got its audio n video drivers changed. It resulted in superior picture clarity n a great gain in sound levels.
i) I want to ask can we not flash Hazel n increase the sound levels?
ii) I read in some post for some other phone's review on this website about a software which enhances the decibel levels of the sounds played on a phone.
Will such a software not do our job?
How is the Music performance..?
Please comment on it.. As said gsmarena excellent music performance in every test.. how is in real usage.. Whether it replaces the the dedicated music device like ipod, transcend, etc..
Which theme ver. Hazel support?
I made some beautiful themes with media skin player then hazel will support or not
Hashid Hameed, 04 Jul 2010Hi there, what is this Shaking Wallpaper? What does it do? Where can i get it ?get shaking wallpapers here (it's just that you need to unzip the files first before save them to the picture folder)
Right now i'm making mind to buy Hazel by just reading its specification. So, anyone already user can please suggest me about its good and bad points.basically i want to know that is there any bad qualities in this phone comparing to other brands with near about same price..