former nokia user, 21 Nov 2010is it all of them can be used using gprs ?Yes.
And splash resistant means it's alright to use the phone outdoor on a rainy day. *caution: you may get cold
Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010wifi would be better, but they also can be run with gprsis it all of them can be used using gprs ?
applications like the checkbook,neoreader, facebook, accuweather and others. thnx
hi all se users, how do all the applications in dis se hazel function? do we hv to turn on the wifi@internet connection in order to use them?
Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010ok,then where can i get the motion based games as there is only one preinstalled game/http://www.umnet.com/brand/2-Sony_Ericsson
Choose a model (Hazel) then click games. There are few motion based games although not all of them in english version
Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010Not support .sis. Support .jar + motion based gamingok,then where can i get the motion based games as there is only one preinstalled game/
hey guyz, i want to know does this se hazel support .jar and .sis file format gamez?? i love games and wish to play on a bigger screen..hehe
and by the way, as i know in nokia e52 you cant insert a contact number from the content of sms.. can hazel do it?
daisi, 21 Nov 2010so? which one is better? whicj 1 do you use?I think yari is not good for texting, poor design and toy look alike plastic keypad, that makes me think not to buy one, but it has louder sound with stereo speakers. The dedicated gaming buttons to me aren't that interesting.
So I chosed Hazel for its greenheart credential, simple and mature design, more features and price tag. Then bought the red one. Ouwsome... hehe
if there is any one used w705 pls give ur opinion... dnt knw abt slider mech of w705...
Anonymous, 20 Nov 2010Well i've been using mine since early june, still can live with its signal reception quality :)thanx.. =)
Confused , 20 Nov 2010hi all,
i am confused between Hazel and Nokia E52...
Please tell me pros and cons of bot... moreE52 over J20i (Hazel)
- metal exterior vs recycled plastic
- slim and lighter
- life time free navigation with Nokia maps 3.0
- symbian OS with bunch of applications and supports
- better photo result in poor light conditions
- better office apps availability
- gprs/edge class 32
- hsdpa up to 10.2 Mbps depends on the covered area vs 7.2 Mbps
- 3.5mm audio output
- 1500 mAh battery
- digital compass
- photo editor etc
= = = = = = (¤)= = = = = = =
Hazel over E52
- 5 MP camera with auto focus + face detection
- 280 Mb of internal memory vs 60 Mb
- video rec VGA@30fps vs @15fps
- 2.6 in scratch resistant display vs 2.4 in
- comfortable keypad
- advanced java platform
- fast charging
- better sunlight legibility
- stable firmware
- fully customisation supports flash menu and wallpapers
- noise cancelation and with dedicated mic and clear voice
- music background during phone calling
- SAR 0.68 W/kg (EU) vs 1.02
- splash resistant etc
= = = = = = (¤)= = = = = = =
- stereo FM radio with RDS
- WiFi b/g with DLNA
- videocall camera
- media player
- quad band gsm
- accelerometer sensor
- support up to 16 Gb microSD
lol tell me how to turn the flash on? there are options 'auto' and 'off' so i set 'auto' and there is still no flash. whats up?