my friend told me hazel will connect wifi automatically but not manually...it will cost a lot...i would like to know is the wifi connect automatically??? tq^^
eliza, 20 Aug 2010i'm considering which phone i should buy...can anyone gives me some opinion...i'm choosing bet... moreMy friend bought Yari and two weeks later I bought hazel. The differences I noticed apart from the WiFi are
- Hazel has bigger screen and better looks. Yari is girlish
- The speaker volume is better in Yari compared to Hazel. Hazel's output is decent and clear but the max sound is below market standards.
- Yari has virtual gaming and lot of games with the package. Hazel has only one game.
- Camera pixel quality seems to be better in my hazel than in my friend's Yari.
- Hazel flash is a bit disappointing. Very bright but the light coming out of a very narrow path seems to be better as a torch light than a flash. And it has to be either auto or off but cannot be set to on when required. The auto function detects the light falling on the phone and not on the object, thereby giving flash when object is facing towards light and viceversa. When this light interferes with some other light like tubelight at home, it causes colored rings of interference. Often these are very light so can be neglected. I am not sure of the flash in Yari but guess it is the same. However, afront the clarity of the camera overshadows the flash bug unless you watch very particularly.
Finally, I would suggest you to go for Yari if you are a gaming kid but go for hazel if you like to use the phone for internet services coz the bigger the screen, the more easy it is to surf. The black and silver model looks royal too. I am happy about my choice.
eliza, 21 Aug 2010the camera flash at night is sucks is it??At least try to keep the objects stand still, set the scene to twilight portrait to get longer exposure time, adjust white balance, do not take pict of more than 3 m distance object and keep your hand really still and stable when push the button until it says "saving" for 2 seconds.
Yeah it sucks, I wished it has night mode option rather than a led flash.
eliza, 20 Aug 2010i'm considering which phone i should buy...can anyone gives me some opinion...i'm choosing bet... moreGo for Hazel.
1) Bigger screen.
2) Better contrast in camera.
3) Magnetic slider as compared to the belt slider of Yari.
Buy the red color. Its finishing is extremely pleasing!
eliza, 20 Aug 2010i'm considering which phone i should buy...can anyone gives me some opinion...i'm choosing bet... moreGo for Hazel, Yari has terrible keypad. Plus Hazel has wifi conn.
Thnk U vry mch
i'm considering which phone i should buy...can anyone gives me some opinion...i'm choosing between yari and hazel based on camera, sound and keypad...which one better? tq^^
i would like to know...how the camera? is it really sucks when flash at night....tq^^
yesterday purches ds mobile..very beauty look,good color,all best option this se hazel...
tanx 2 all...
Aravind, 19 Aug 2010what about the head phones are they comparable with the walk man series.... help me pls and ou... moreBundled headphones are shitty I must say. With harder (hardstyle, hardcore) music they simply can't keep up.
Also the output of speaker is VERY quiet - it's like a lottery to hear when someone is calling you on a noisy street.
I know it's not a walkman series and I wanted it that way - but cheap Nokia 2700 is 3x louder than my Hazel which costs 3x price of nokia - shame SE :/
And no - N 2700 is not XpressMusic yet it's loud.
hey guys earphones shud i buy to get walkman like effect and how to backup the phone?
what about the head phones are they comparable with the walk man series.... help me pls and out put of speaker also is it loud
jasdeep, 18 Aug 2010hey guys after updating my software, widgets do not open.there is only hide and show option.al... moreyou can fix this problem by updating your phone with update service via computer by downloading software from sonyericsson.com or contact your local customer care for update