PATRICIA, 05 Jun 2011can somebody tell me advantages and disadvantages of update?Updates are released to fix minor bugs and errors, to improve performance in sound , camera etc. There is no disadvantage usually .
Naite has no recent updates. To check, menu/general/update software/search
raj, 09 Jun 2011can anybody tell naite mobile will be affected by virus while using in net? No. Phones having java operating system are usually free of virus threats.
can anybody tell naite mobile will be affected by virus while using in net?
AnonD-10092, 04 Jun 2011is there any handset with the same features,wit the similar cost................?There is the CEDAR also. Compare it with Naite and choose. Let me help you with a few points....
Advantages of Cedar;
A. The UI advantages.
Cedar uses the newest user interface of SE as in Elm, Hazel etc. Smart dial is a useful feature; you need not open contacts and type letter by letter to dial a contact. Just dial the name in the standby screen, as you type message in dictionary mode. For example to call 'VINO', just dial 8-4-6-6. It is very fast and intelligent.
Contacts categories is another introduction. While adding a contact, just edit the category field and it goes to the corresponding category. It is more useful if you synchronize contacts with outlook since category is a standard field in outlook.
Cedar has home screen widgets which make the screen more alive. There are utility widgets; clock and notes. Add note or view upcoming tasks with the notes widget. The clock widget has analogue and digital options with option for clocks for 3 different countries. Then there are the communicative widgets- My space, facebook and twitter if you want to stay updated with friends.
There are more features in the cedar UI. There are some missing features also like code memo and photo DJ. But overall the interface is advanced and better than Naite's.
B. Other Advantages
1. Cedar has faster 3.5G (7.2mbps) than naite(3.6mb/s)
2. Cedar avoids the fast port system connector and uses a standard port- THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGE I say, because You have to be lucky for the fast port not creating issues.
3. Cedar has a standard 3.5 mm audio port, you can use any standard headset of any brand.
4. A little more stylish(well, this is only my personal view) and rigid design and ergonomics than Naite.
Disadvantages of Cedar compared to naite
1. Naite has front camera; cedar has not. Both has video call facility but face-to-face chat is not possible in cedar.
2. Low speaker sound in Cedar- the speaker sound is really low! Even Naite is not among SE's loudest handsets(though it is enough loud) and cedar's sound is lower than Naite. There are reports of some users removing a dust-cover membrane fixed on its speaker, and getting normal sound. If you go for cedar you should either be ready for such experiments(at own risk) or to accept a low sounding speaker..
Now make the choice yourself. Remember, Naite is a value-for-money handset with front camera and a good interface. It will never disappoint you.
cedar and naite-Techno
is there any handset with the same features,wit the similar cost................?
Naite is really an excellent phone with a very affordable price...in fact the best 3g phone with front cam within Rs7000 range. Got to admit that the camera quality is above par expectations...only misses the flash option........
Other wise hats of to SONY ERICSSON for such a wonderful user interface....really splendid........thanks SE
Mohit, 03 Jun 2011Thanx 4 info. bro. Can I download and use it for my handset and can u provide me the link for it.Before that, you need to really understand how to do it because it is rather complicated. Try looking for tutorials on the internet. read and understand.
AnonD-8502, 02 Jun 2011Acoustic is a file in the phone that controls the sound. It can be changed by using an applica... moreThanx 4 info. bro.
Can I download and use it for my handset and can u provide me the link for it.
Mohit, 01 Jun 2011Can anyone tell me wat is "acoustic" used for??????Acoustic is a file in the phone that controls the sound. It can be changed by using an application called A2uploader. It can be changed to make phone sounds better (more bass or less) or louder.
Harsh, 30 May 2011But, can I use PC Companion for using handset as a modem????yes it works(pc companion) very speedly
Mohit, 01 Jun 2011Can anyone tell me wat is "acoustic" used for??????Acoustics are files in the phone that controls the sound. This file can be changed with the application called A2uploader to get a better or louder sounds.
Harsh, 30 May 2011But, can I use PC Companion for using handset as a modem????yes, you can