HI All! can we transfer pictures from phone infrared to Pc having infrared with cable attached. Have anyone do this.
Hi all... mr unknown (who asked abt a gud phone of cost abt 6500), i wud recommend K300i.. coz its the best thr is in its range... if u want 2 buy a new one then wait for a month or so then its price will be about 6500... but if u r in a hurry then go for a good second hand K300i.. it will cost u abt 6500-6700... nd ensure tht the set is OK nd it has got warrenty of Mobile Zone coz all other warrenty mobiles are not working very good.. nd its the best thr is .. so don't worry and just go for it..
it depends on your own perspective! If you are used to black/white TV it is OK. But if you are used to colour TV, black/white TV it is not acceptable. If you are used to DVD quality, video quality might be unacceptable. The same thing goes for displays. What phone have you been using up till now, and how would you rate it?
K300 has better display quality than T610 but worse than K500, K700, K750. It all depends on what you are used to.
Colnagoguy , i was wondering abt the display quality,some body said the display is horrible ,since ur using a K 300 what do u say abt the display , OK ,BAD or worst???????
1) blue light above the signal power is indication of GPRS in use
2) download modem software at sonyericsson website. Read my other posts below for exact address.
3) it is a matter of opinion. Try it yourself and see.
4) cable 2 be used is DCU 11. Check out websites/shops for prices
i am planning to buy a new phone.when i got to see the k300,its very cheap.i read the specifications,it has all that i need. and now when i check this website.i learned that its really a good phone for me.so i will buy it
first of all a gr8 thanks to this site...secondly my queries are
1 whats this blue light above the signal power
2 how can i use my phone as a modem
3 dose the screen contyrast is really effected i mean does the screen got better n crisp colours
4 is the cable 2 be used is DCU 11 or some other can also be used...(also wat wud be d approx cost in Indian Rs)
1) Unfortunately I do not live where you do and have no idea about the market; prices and currencies where you live. It is better if you compare specifications of different phones in the price range you are thinking of. You can also check sites like this and see what is said on the forums for each of the phones. Lastly I recommend seeing the phones live before buying.
2) What do you mean by screen - the actual plastic on top of the display? It is very scratch resistent; actually one of the most scratch resistent screens I have tested on any phone. By this I don't mean that one should drag the phone on the floor etc, but I always have the phone in the same pocket as my (sharp) keys and this usually wears out the phone. My K300 still shows no wear on the screen after more than 6 months!
i have used this phone its not good the software is slow.the phone is slow to respond .its a total failure cause it does not perform the basic function of making call.so ..... dont buy it at all.nokia is the best.
thanks a lot Colnagoguy ,well can u sugguest some gud mobile phones (camera phones) for around rs 6500??? u got any idea Colnagoguy ?
it's much better than the one in T230 - the K300 was launched 2 years after T230...
It's a good display for a CSTN display. However, practically any TFT display is better - it's a matter of price. If you can - look at the displays of K750 (TFT), K700(TFT), K500 (TFT) and K300 (CSTN) in a shop and check out for yourself. What are you prepared to pay for?
so do u say the display of k 300 i is much better than the T 230 and anyother mobile phone of that range?is the display gud?
T230 has a screen with 4096 colours (STN) and has the resolution of 101x80 pixels.
K300 has a screen with 65k colours (STN) and has the resolution of 128x128 pixels.
If you are used to TFT technology (as in T630) you will probably be disappointed. Then you should aim for K500 instead. This display is an improved version of the one in T610, though a little smaller.
hey guys is the screen of k300i really horrible?am gonna buy it this weekend .is the screen of k300 just like that of t 230??
well.. this phone has the best camera resolution in all the phones of its category nd its cheaper from alll aswell.... nd when u transfer pictures 2 PC... the result is very good as compared 2 other phones of the category like samsung X600, Motorola C650,Philips 535,... nd all... its a very very good phone for its price...
It's acceptable for a VGA camera, but you must realize that VGA resolution is 0,3 MP. The camera is also weak in poor lighting conditions (as all VGA cameras).
Don't expect to be able to print copies - you need 2 MP for that. But MMS etc can look really good.
about this phone i know the photos taken on him suck but when u transfer them into a pc do they look better,or at least acceptable? pls some1 help me
Ive had the phone for nearly 3 months now and i havent had one single problem since i got the phone.