Soory guys but it doesnt work...........Where the hell is the mistake I am doing it............??????????I hope I will fix the contrast. How ever? do I have to set it ,or the contrast when you buy the gsm is normal.Hell pe ou guys ,couse I have to surprise my girlfriend,tomorow..thanks
one starts with pressing right, * etc.
The method described below is correct. Sorry for the confusion.
only way to adjust contrast on K300i is thru the service menu as described below. There is no other way. Just start moving the joystick left, press * etc regardless of where you are in the phone menu. When you have pressed enough steps the phone will respond with the servoce menu.
maybe its my mistake,cannt get it right with the contrast .doesnt have an icon?or another shortcut in menu?thks
Follow these steps:
1) Press the joystick button to the right, 2) press *,
3) Press the joystick button to the left,
4) Press the joystick button to the left,
5) press *,
6) Press the joystick button to the left,
7) Press *.
8)Go to service settings (2nd option)
9) press only option contrast,
10) fix contrast with joystick up/down
B) mp3 playing list - the K300 has mp3 compability for mainly playing ring tones, not complete albums - the walkman phones are the ones to look for for serious music adventures. Read further down for good tips how to compress songs. Adding a memory slot would have added cost and size.
C) USB-port - would also have added cost and size. You can use the accesory cable DCU-11 to connect to USB
Hi guys,I have just bought this gsm for my girlfriend.its good,nice and preaty.My question is,how can I work on contrast?Thanks ,Radu
guys the absence of a memory slot really puts me off theres hardly any use of the mp3 player. u can barely store 2 songs on it. n the vga cam is quite ok. A usb port couldv helped
hy, i would also like to know whether adjusting the contrast improves the quality of the screen? Does the picture become better (more vivid and clear)?
I bought Sony Ericsson K300i and willing to share some opinion with you all.
MP3-Reduce the quality(frequency/kbps> of the song will reduce the size of MP3..try this software 'dBpowerAMP Music Converter' my 12 mb can store 15 or more full lenght MP3..that enough and great for me>
Data Transfer-For the non-laptop user like me I need a Sony Ericsson DCU-11 cable to connect between my pc usb port and the phone.Features
-High data transfer speed
the USB cable also features a charger port, that lets you charge the phone while the cable is in use, ensuring that you do not run out of power.
I m from Malaysia and the phone cost RM480(95USD),the DCU-11 cable cost RM45(9 USD)
Finnaly,this phone is damm great for mid-budget buyer.
I think this mobile is just great. The fact that you can share your files and contacts with your mates through the IR port is fantastic. Nonetheless, the design could be improved so as not to seem so square.
Video, photos, mp3!! All what people want in good phone.
Nah, you don't understand. i don't have the option of buying k500 because the mobile network operator that i want doesn't have it in the offer. but never mind... anyhow, does adjusting the contrast and brightness help regerding the screen? I mean, does it get any better?
You can always go to another shop which offers both models and look at the dofference. One doesn't have to buy anything the first time one is in a shop... ;o)
"Look at the two in a shop and judge for yourself!"
That is the problem... The operator I want only offers K300i... I am a little bit doubtful about the screen, but I'm 90% sure i'll buy it
If you are used to a STN screen you will find the screen of K300i perfectly adequate.
There is, however, a definite difference to TFT screens, so it is really up to you if you think the price difference is worth it. Look at the two in a shop and judge for yourself! :o)
hi everyone... i have only one question. Can you tell me is the difference in the screen quality between k300i and k500i really that big? I'm currently using a N6610 with a STN 4K screen and i don't find that bad...
ok..if thoese drivers are enough to conect the phone to my laptop through IRDA ,its great .
Have a nice day
The only drivers available are Modem Scripts which you can use the k300i for data communication. You can find it on http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_3_1_1&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10226&fid=14035&esi=true
A total overview of SW downloads, applications, drivers, imaging and sync applications can be found on:
Hi there ,I am planing to buy this phone for my girlfriend .Can you tell me where to download drivers for this model? I have downloaded software from their site ,but cant find driveres.Thanks
1) K300i can hold around 100 sms of ordinary size. The phone warns you when you have 90-95% full capacity. This also includes outgoing sms, so usually it helps to just delate all in the oputgoing box before having to deal with ingoing messages.
2) The number of photos that can be stored in normal VGA 640x480 mode depends on the qulaity of the pictures (dark pictures take less space). The photos are between 25-50kB each. It also depends if you store other games/videos etc. To begin with you have between 10-12 Mb free space depending on which operator you chose. If you just keep photos you can store between 200-400 pictures in the phone.
3) Uploading your pictures, videos, themes, games etc is possible if you are allowed to (digital rights - usually paid games etc will not allow this). If you have a laptop you can use the Infrared (IR) window on the top of the phone to connect to the IR port of your laptop. If you do not have an IR-port on your PC you can use a cable accessory (DCU-11) to connect via the PCs USB-port.