somebody PLEASE help me...
my sis bought me this cp days back in KSA. the store where they bought it, charged & tested the batt for a while, not a first full charging as it should be.
now, the batt lasts only 2 days!! is there and indication when the battery is already full when charging? i can only see "charging" indication. if i see the batt is full (there's no more WHITE part moving on and off on the cp)then that's the time i unplugged it.
should i buy a new one or have the batt replace or check by the accredited supplier?
i hate on keep charging the the cp every 2 days! if i'm the one buy a phone, my number ONE consideration is battery standby & talk time!
one more thing, my cp GPRS icon is gone after a few seconds after i insert it. is there something wrong here?
much thanks in advance!
Taimur, I am not responsible for this website ... :o)
The Media player in K300 only supports MP3, WAV and 3GP, not MP4 or AAC
(check out the official user guide at http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_2_1_1&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10226&fid=11747&esi=true )
Ok...so i got about all of it's features worked out...i love the phone..it's gr8..but i can't make it play mp4-s...i transfer them into the phone using data cable,and it saves them into the "others" folder...do i need special software to playback mp4-s?
There is also one thing more that I want to ask. I found in the review of this mobile ( on your website ) that this mobile also supports aac extension. However, when I transfered a song of extension " aac" , the song was transfered to " other " folder and wasn't working . So tell me whats the problem now ?
No, the same SW revivion is on all phones at the same time and is not dependent on which factory that makes it.
The SW as such is extremely stable on K300 so you need not worry! ;o)
i luv my k300i..worth any penny..just need to know if there is any difference (software,performance..etc.) if my unit is made is manufactured in taiwan?
i bought this phone since 1 day its verry good phone for his price!i bought this phone from romania for 120usd!verry good phone for smoll price
hi its very good phone plz any body tell me about the stuff for k300 thnx in advance
It should work with:
R2AJ010, R2AT003, R2BA020 amongst others. The later the better as always...
Colnagoguy , well therez no additional software installed , & I myself don't know any legal software for this mobile which will give me availability of capturing pictures in the MEGA PIXEL format.
u just tell me name of the software, I shall try to find that .
1) FM radio: You can only get FM radio in the phone by using the FM radio accessory as I previously posted! (see page 3 or 4). There is no radio inside the phone
2) There is no answering machine SW inside K300. It is not needed either. If you have an operator worth their name they have it included in their service to you.
could we listen to FM radio only with relevant hands free or we have to install other programs .
is there any answering machine software for k300i
any legal Sony Ericsson SW you have on your phone... can't you find "Extended" in your menu? There should be 4 choices...
Colnagoguy , can u tell me the name of that software through which I shall be able to capture the pictures in mp format ?
1. One can save mp3s and use them as ringtones!
2. VGA pictures with resolution 640*480 are about 30-50kB each. You have around 10-12 Mb free space. If you don't use any other space for extra games, music etc you will have space for 200-400 pictures (worst/best case)
3. You protect the lense by not having the phone in the same pocket as your keys. Otherwise it should be able to take some abuse. T610, K700 have the same solution.
4. Keypad works good. Since the display is a little smaller on this phone there is more space for the keys, hence better ergonomics.
5. You have 10-12 Mb free space depending on if the operator steals some of your memory. You do the math. It all depends on how big your photo ids are and how many you add!
I need to know a few things :
1. Can one save mp3s and use them as ringtones ?
2. Approx how many pics can one take with resolution 640*480 and store on the phone at any given time ?
3. The camera doesnt hv a cover. How does one protect the lense ?
4. Has anyone faced any problems with the keypad ? such as fading of text on keys or difficult to sms ?
5. If one fills up the photo ids, an mp3 song (about 5 mb), how many pics/clips can one record ?
To Antonio - Regarding brightness.
click stick right, *, left, left *, left, *. Go to service settings, then contrast, you can fix it from there ;)
1) GPRS connection should be automatic ... do you see a blue triangle on the top left of your desktop? The blue triangle should be above the bars which show the connection level. This blue triangle shows your GPRS connection ... how do you know it doesn't work? What are you trying to do with your GPRS connection?
2) The software in the phone should enable anyone to take phots in "fake" megapixel resolution - do as follows:
a) Have phone in camera mode
b) rightclick on the right softkey on "More"
c) then click "Picture size" -
d) chose "Extended".
i bought a new set and dont know how to activate my GPRS connection...i contacted my network operator(airtel) and they sent me some settings,i downloaded it.but still i cant activate my gprs..can anyone plz tell me how to activate gprs and the method for connecting gprs(for eg: pressing 0 in nokia phones activates the gprs).....plz any1 reply....
do we need a data cable to activate a gprs? coz i dont have 1.....plz reply...im desperate to activate my gprs connection