No matter how, it just takes pictures
The maximum picture size is priori given by the physic resolution of the sensor, which is of 640 × 480 pixels. Nevertheless, the phone can take pictures in a megapixel resolution as well; it reaches the desired resolution of 1 280 × 960 pixels by making a software interpolation.
(its taken from the review here at ur website )
I wanna ask abt the software through which I shall be able to take pictures in mega pixel format .
please read further down. This question has been up so many times!
Hey guys, have you all any idea to silent out the 'SNAP' sound when you take a picture?
Very Great Phone (recommended)
- very loud ringtone
- so so vga cam
- long life battery
- easy to send short msg (recent phonebook)
- nice keypad
- speaker phone
- low mem (10 mb is not enough)
- no bluetooth
- STN display
- very small display (too small)
1. lock folders or pics in K300 - this functionality does not exist in K300. The only thing you can lock is bank codes etc
2. Yes, you can save your recordings in the phone. You can IR them to your computer and look at it in higher resolution in RealPlayer which can be downloaded for free.
3. K300 does not have an external memory slot. It has between 10-12 Mb internal memory (size depends if the operator has taken som of it for their very important files ;o) ). You cannot add memory.
4. the display cannot be adjusted regarding brightness/darkness
Thanks for the answers, Im here with another question now.
Is there any way that I lock folders or pics in ma mobile? I mean is there any way to keep them re-stricted & no one can open it without a password, jst like in nokia 6600 ??
hi, i was wondering if u can save ur recordings into the meida player. its a grate fone and some good features
em.. now i don hav k300 now. But i juz wan to ask about tis k300 mobile izzit got memory slot? or i ask it lik tis, can buy another memory card to insert tis mobile?
I just wanna know where I can set up my k300's display to be more brither or darker infact where I can set up display's contrast?
please tell me
is there anywhere that you can get free stuff on your SEK300 phone that downloads straight onto it without any connection of leads etc.??
1. One cannot zoom in the picture after taking the picture. Not much use really, we are still taking about VGA quality which is 0,2 Mpixel. This has to be done on computer or other phones.
2. The messages do not get deleted when the sim gets taken out.
All I wanna ask now , is that after taking the picture,can zoom in the picture ? as in Samsung X600 ?
It holds around 150 messages overall, sent and recieved and it tells you when you have used 95% of them. DOnt know if the messages get deleted when sim gets taken out but i very much doubt it.
Can ne1 tell me how many messeges this phone can hold?? I have used Nokia 3100 n it can hold atleast 150 messeges. Can this phone hold as many?? Does this mobile phone has the same problem as T610, ie when you take out the SIM card does all the messeges get deleted??? Plz help quick!!!!.... I wanna buy this cell..........
Its an excellent phone for the right price. The only thing that turns me off is the small LCD display.
Thanks Colnagoguy for shortcut to speakerphone. Things I find lots of fun doing:
- Download family photos in 128*128 size & show them in full-screen mode (slide-show). Downloaded 100s. U can pause slide-show by pressing joystick.
- Covert and download 1 special family video clip. 1mb for a 2+ mins clip.
- Fun frames with the kids and add clipart to photos taken.
- Downloaded and play Ghost Force for SGD6. Any other recommendations?
- Record funny talk/stories for kids.
Things I don't use the phone for:
- Take serious photography.
- Play mp3. It take too much memory.
- Store photos larger than 128*128. Photos taken with phone are offloader to PC asap.
Does anyone know of any shortcuts eg. pressing stick right, *, left, left, *, left, * (gets the service test up)
1. ring signals
2. shortcut to speaker on phone
1. Level 8 is the highest available on the phone. However you can try changing which ring signal you use. Some are optimized for loudness
2. shortcut to speaker on phone (when speaking to someone else): downpress menu button (the middle of the joystick downwards) and press 4, i.e. joystick down + 4.
You can always shortcut menus by using the number of the item you prefer in each menu. Example given. Press menu 6 5 to go to alarm.
You can also put in your favorite choice on the joystick right/left/up/down by chosing More +4 if you have an unlocked phone. Some operators do not allow you to change these favorites.