I want to buy this mobile.May I know how and where I can get in vizag.Does it have headset.
S.Rajesh, 22 Jan 2010couldn't access internet through GPRS. Phone settings not comfortable for browsing.Well I 100% can, maybe there is something with your GSM operator?
Is Bluetooth Dial-up Networking avvailable on this phone. (DUN profile) ?
couldn't access internet through GPRS. Phone settings not comfortable for browsing.
not supported download themes,But excellent music output. download more free contents from http://mobilesoft.in
Use it for a week... sold my Nokia 5320xm( What a waste) .. Needed cash badly... good for starters.. simple... easy.. slim and the besty part.. its LOUD!!!
This Phone Is just a BASIC Phone.
If u were using nokia 1100 till date and this is ur new phone, it will be a great deal. U have go feature compared to Nokia1100.
If u were using any sony ericsson with camera, mediaplayer etc, you wont probably like this one.
This fone has just above the basic features.
+ Vga cam
+ Fm radio
+ Bluetooth for transfer.
+ Good message storage size. (450 or something msgs)
wat i didn't like about the fone.(drawbacks)
- Hated it for first 2 days after exchanging my K510i for this dumb fone(dumb after using k510i). I expected this to be a similar to k310i or k320i models, but with a great disappointment.
- It's software looks too old, though it was released in 2009 only(in India).
- It's options are tough. Esp. msging is of great Pain.
- No groups option i could find. (this thing kills me)
- Sending msg it really long process if it is for more than one recipient.
- Really basic cam. It just pretends to take shots and looks like cartoon stills. All blury and small.
- No shortcuts like other models.
- Deleting a msg also needs 3steps.
- Have to wait till a message is completely sent.
- Lot more small things which i still find very difficult to work with.
If these stuff doesnt bother u much and u need a mobile just for Calls , FM and a ment-to-be Camera, then go for it. Else dont.
with regards and little regret,
X - K510i User
Anik, 04 Aug 2009First you have to take a mms settings from your connection care. And keep balance minimum Rs 20/-.what a format of sony ericsson k330 themes
Bad for internet ,slow connection,didnt support mp3 tones for sms allert .the radio voice 4m hf not to good.k320 more better than k330.
DR. Touch screen, 12 Dec 2009i got it and lost it, my life doesn't feel quite the same without itIm sure you can get another easily. Its very affordable.
Elien, 03 Dec 2009Simple, practical and nice.i got it and lost it, my life doesn't feel quite the same without it
Bought this phone a few hours ago.
I like it very much (features can tell most of things)
1. it cannot display big pictures (I guess anything above 640x480)
2. after transferring a file via bluetooth, and navigating to download folder, it froze and had to remove battery.
I'm curious what other issues will appear. Until then, I will like this product.
this is good phone to carry easily and features is quite good and i like this color.its not so expensive
a vry good phone, great features in its price, amazing looks, user friendly, gold on black looks beautiful!