From singapore:Had this fone for almost 1 month. Honestly, one of the best fones available now. Desing is great. Size is good. easy to fish out of pocket. Colour:Brilliant. Have used many other fones-nokia6230i,6230, 8880, samsung d500, e600, e700 etc. Overall am very happy with this fone. sms also very fast and camera and video recording great. sound/tone is good. I'm keeping my fone. No radio no doubt but dun need it. agree with mzaiulk
Is this phone fast? I dont like slow phones, had siemens before! I cant decide between motorola L7 or this one, please help!
For interested people who like to purchase this set :
01. Bright TFT Display (Better than K500i, Nokia 6230)
02. Great Camera (May be better than any 1 mega pixel available in the market)
03. Very fast menu navigation (fastest in the market).
04. Can transfer/shift/copy several files simultaneously from one folder to another.
05. Beautiful menu icon (better than K500i, K700i and any nokia phone).
06. Bluetooth and infrared works well.
07. Can record Tele-conversation.
08. Good battery (2/3 days active use).
09. Great ringtone sound (Better than any nokia phone).
10. Good sinc with pc (USB cable included in the package).
11. Can download free themes form various internet site (now getting available).
01. No memory card slot.
02. No Radio.
03. Grains visible in the display due to less pixel (128 X 160 only)
04. Display behaves poor under bright sun (K500i was better).
05. Keypad not comfortable enough.
Does anyone know what pricepoint this will come out in Oz at? It is labelled as a low end but I cant imagine it would be that low.
after read the conclusion aboput this k510, i decide to buy this k510, but, why the radio missed from this one??
I have one of this cellular and I believe it´s a great phone. It takes amazing pictures and take good video record, and also has the usb cable to download and upload information to the phone. I definitly recommend it
this phone is a reli gd phone and i would definently recommend it. its brilliant and so easy to use!!
Congratulations,you get the HP that make you satisfied.May I know how is the battery life?And also the sound?
Only had this thing for about 24hrs so far, but i LOVE it. This is the ONLY phone on the market that meets my needs. For me size and weight are a big factor. All i wanted was something small and light, that has good connectivity (IR + blutooth) a better than VGA camera, decent browser and a low price tag. Even if the k750 had the same price as the 510 i would still take the 510. The extra features of the 750 that i would never use would not be worth the extra bulk!
Guys! i just want to know that can we see a picture in full screen mode after capturing it with SE K510i n can we set the message alert tone from any of our mp3 tones. PLLZZZ tell me cuz i wanna go 4 this set as i am tight on money.
I just got this phone today and it is great! I bought it from ebay for about US$160. The joystick is a bit fiddly for my large hands but considering it has such amazing features, it was definitley worth it. The camera is also brilliant! On the actual mobile screen they look pretty average but on the computer theyre just as good as a digital camera!
Get this phone if you don't want to spend a load of money!!!
already bought it last week. feel happy with all the function. not FM maniac user or camera and memory so i think it's ok for normal user. one question. anyone know how to change reminder ringtone since default it's too slow. sometime i can't hear it. i managed to change alarm, call and message ringtone only.
other's than that, it's a great phone. go for it. trust me...
I believe that the K510i is clearly marketed to people looking for an entry-level phone that offers more than a carrier-locked "throwaway" phone. It would certainly explain the lack of external memory and inferior backlighting. The K510i certainly isn't a bad phone, but if you have the money for a K750i or W810i, go for those instead.