After 20 days with this phone my feedback are
1. Its camera is better than my old K608i. It has 2MP camera and auto focus and macro mode.
2. It plays music better. It is without mega bass but comes with better head phone. HPM62 I got.
3. It works well with 1 GB memory card.
4. It has good battery standby time. Playing music and radio consumes less power. But for talking and browsing it dries up fast.
1. Its reception is poor. You can't hear other end clearly.
2. It heats up when you talk, whatever the duration is.
3. Its battery cover is very loose. Its key pad is small but works well. But as the battery cover is loose, when you press any key the cover creeks and it makes you uncomfortable and irritated. If you try to put some paper pieces under the cover to tight it, its locks which are too small tends to break.
4. Its dead standby screen shows nothing. No clock, no missed call, no new messages. You have to press any of the volume keys to see thees things.
5. Its display cannot be seen under sunlight, which is opposite to what GSMArena said in their review.
I have the experience of using different type of sony ericsson cellphones
No one can be compared with w550 in walkman mode.
You have sterio widening mode which has great effect while you are using hands free.
You can also have this feature in k550
I lost my phone day b4 yesterday :( and it was really a wonderful phone.
This is nice phone and really slim compared with other SE phone.It's features great as i think about it.
the camera pictures in night are not good they are rather as blurred as a vga camera, in the day light it is really good, can any suggest some settings for good pictures in the night.
Is this phone has mono speker or dual speaker??, this is because i read in a review(http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Sony_Ericsson_K550i-128108-1.html).
I am planing to buy a new mobile. I am getting confusion between W700i and K550i.
Please suggest me, which is better one.
Also tell me whether the K550i has support for the following:
1. Night Mode option for taking photos and videos
2. Equilizer settings for both Manual and Preset as W700i has.
3. Sound Quality - I heard songs on W700i - it really rocks, But what about K550i regarding this sound quality.
I need differences in detail for Equalizer settings between W700i and K550i. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Hi, anyone there knows where to change the reminders and tasks tone.. it's super soft...
i've bought this phone this year and its great. this phone helps me w/ the reminder, reminds birthday. w/ the 2 mega pixel well its quite ok but not so perfect. it has lens cover. i enjoy the themes. it has infra and bluetooth, radio all you need in a phone is in here.
i like that know about sound and volume that which better k550i or w810i or k750?????? please help me . i want buy k550i but i dont know about sound quility. which one better k550i or k750 or w810. please send mail to me Thanx
I would go for w810... the pic taken by k550 at night is not as good as w810. And w810 has a walkman with megabass equalizer and a far more better speaker than k550 and w810 had a huge variety of Flash Themes... Hope this helps
I have planed to buy either k550i or W810. therefore i expect your cpmments on this me to select better one. basically i look for both better camera and music player.
pls ASAP your comments.
Great phone. Camara quality is good. Sound clarity of songs is also as good as walkman phones. Design, I need not say. But in low light conditions, photos are not good. Anyways, you can turn on flash and take photos.
erm ...jhuz u have expenrince this phone right?k good caz i 1 ask u some question about the phone
1. what is shutter sound? shutter means???
2. what colour is ur phone?
3. ur phone got night mode?? (if no night mode but got twilight protrait dont say night mode say twilight k?
You can find a thousand free themes @ www.gallery.mobile9.com or www.zedge.net
Hi I bought this phone couple of days back.. this phone is too good. only drawback i observed so far is the battery charge is getting over in less than 24 hours. Even if i dont listen to any music or use the camera.. is it same for all the pieces or im only facing this problem. Your comments please.. Thank You