ive owned this phone for just over a year. it is a good phone but the memory is too low u can only store about 6 full traks on it. ilove the design but i dont lyk da buttons they dont press properly if you are a texter lyk me den dont buy this fone & if u want good battery lyf dont buy it i charge my fone every day sumtyms twice a day this may be b'coz i use msn alot. overall i think this fone is sexy
If the bluetooth is turned on just turn it off until needed, this should save the battery life.
i can see this phone is still available at this moment and is the cheapest 3G phone i think. followed by 6630 of nokia. i hope SE would come to release more cost-effective phones for people.
For the comment further down that says the battery only lasts 3 days without even touching it then all I can say is either you are taking BS or you have a low capacity battery in your phone. I have this model and the battery will (after a year of ownership) still happily last 7+ days when not active. Talk time is around 3 or 4 hours.
i have this cell phone,,,i need sm in4mation about this cell,,,how can i connect net my PC ( not GPRS ) from this cell phone,
eventhough i aint much a fan of sony ericsson i can garantee u that this phone is really really good ... the design is very kool ... well the battery is a bit weak i know its the same with most of the 3G phones ... (im using a samsung z510 and its equipped with 3G i have to charge it once per day ...) the battery may get weak and weaker when ur using the multimedia options such as the mp3 and video player and 3G its the same with most of the 3G phones ... but look at the bright side it gives u kool options to use plus 3G aint it ... if u wanna use the phone without charging u may forget about the multimedia options in it and u can save the battery life ... this phone is a bit low with memory and without an external memory slot ... thats the only trouble than that this phone is recommend to anyone ...
yeah fols i have a question i have this phone been using it and now it seems like it doesnt want to turn on but when i plug in the charger the light goes orange on the phone and the charger goes on red anyone can helps me?thanks
Hi, this fone doesnt have any games. whats the extension name of the game/file for this fone? .jar? thanks.
I buy it today for 5900 bath. it is very cool at this price. I love it .( ",)
I bought this telephone and what can I say about it?
1. You can't extend memory (can't use memory cards)
2. There are those two keys so cleverly designed on both sides of the phone so that you may press them accidentialy each time you hold it and talk - and then you are online or you switch to a video conference - and of course you have to pay for something you didn't want to do at all.
3. There is one more key just under the display screen - that takes you directly online too
4.When you are in the menu and you press "music" or "games" icon it automaticaly goes online (again...)
5. Fully charged battery lasts only maximum 3 days but under the condition that you do not even touch the phone.
6. When you use it to talk for abaut an hour and maybe send several text messages the battery won't last longer than a day.
7. The music (mp3) is very low quality and very quiet, maybe it's the fault of the earphones you get with it? But you won't be able to use yours because it doesn't support 3,5 or 2.5 mm jacks
8. Radio is quite good but the sound quality (earphones??) and loudness are quite low
8. Keyboard is good because the keys are not so "condenssed" so it's quite comfortable to type
10 The phone looks quite nice
this isnt a comment because my best friend has this phone nd i rekon its a MAGNIFICENT phone nd i was just wondering the price coz if its not to dear i want 1 haha please write back chelsea xx
hello everybody i just wnt to ask about the memory card can u change to a diffirent memory card???????!!!!
hello everybody i juts wnt to ask if it has a memory card and can u change it with a diffirent mb tht's all bb!!!!
I have this phone. What can I say after changing it from my SE T65.
What i like:
1.Sound quality is very good.
2.Clear and bright screen.
3.38mb memory for me its enough.
What i hate:
1.Keyboard sucks when you write SMS, too little buttons, and is almost imposible to write a sms without looking at the screen.
2.In profiles you CAN NOT change sms alert sound. WHY ?????????????????????
3.No option to save or not sent SMS. It saves it anyway.
4.No function to "reply and delete" (SMS)
this phone is great! been using mine for 7 months now and still no problem. the battery is NOT WEAK, you just have to charge it properly. the only drawback is the absence of a memory card slot though. its a great phone, you wont regret buying it!
oh and to maintain optimum performance, u have to restart it to clear some accumulated junk. like using a computer. rebooting is care.