I can't decide between this and the Nokia 7610. Which one should i get? Which one has a better MP3 player?
Thanks you sony that i found a perfect phone.. i was waiting for this phone for quit sometimes.. If the phone is with bigger memory and bigger screen that will be better.. but overall for now is very good.. thanks
fiona, i know a site that is legal and u can get the phone for 259 quid. it's www.mobilefun.com it's definitely genuine
hi, i would like to know where can i buy a sony ericsson k700 via internet but it must not be a fraud site
I love this one but it would definitely be better than this if Sony considered mega pixel camera !!!!
Finally got the digital zoom to work-lol! Anyway the more I explore, the more I like this phone - good work from SE. And Hatzi, it can have MP3 as ringtones - Mine is a human singing ring-ring-ring - lol
Can someone tell me where to download nice mp3 song and how can I do it? Thanks!!!
:) ofcos K700i, just look at the design, u will know which 1 is better. furthermore, at this moment, motorola is just still only promoting E398's surround sound features, nothing more. while SE is promoting k700i not just as a new phone but a new life style "dualfront", this is a concept tat worth to see.
i think u will not regret buying this phone. :)
i'm dun know which phone to buy....???SE k-700i or Motorola E398....??Can somebody give me some opinion or advise...??Thanks^_^
As per current market of mobiles , we must admit that this is the best equipped phone as per it's small size and weight of 93 gms. My only grudge is that when we have 41 mb of memory at disposal then why is phone book size not upgraded??? Only 500 contacts same as that of T610( 2mb capacity only) which I cuurently own.And believe me , I have a casio diary of 4 mb capacity which can store upto 5000 contacts with full details. So , what's this joke ???
Got this phone on saturday. Probably the best i ever had. Except battery no other problems. First Sony Ericsson mobile phone and happy with the decision
To Passion of Phone and Lisa:
I personally feel that SE K700i is better than Nokia 6230, (no offence).
The reasons are as below
1) The SE K700 design is much nicer and pleasing than the N6230 which at first glance does indeed look like a calculator. N6230 has no special design.
2) One thing i woulld clarify is that Sony Ericsson phones only charge up to its full battery perfomance only after aroung 5-8 times of charging. It means that a New K700 will only function at its full battery performance after the user use it for more than 2 weeks. It is true, u can view the opinions for K700i for further clarification. :>
3) Even though SE K700 does not have a extended memory slot, it is still capable of storing up to 6-7 MP3 songs.
The sound quality is also very good.
If u want to listen to lots of MP3 songs in one go, it would be more advisable to buy a 256MB MP3 player instead. The SE700 FM radio is also a good source of music. :)
4) The SE K700i mailny focuses its abilty in its 4x digital zoom camera rather than its Stoarge problem. SE700 with its 41MB space is already enough to takes more than 50 pic.(Maybe more than that!)
5) Nokia6230, though has a 128MB MMC, its camera features is not as good as SE K700 as SE700 has a more advanced camera functions. Furthermore, how does one take picture using N6230 when its screen are so small to focus.
6) Hence for those of u who are still not sure of which one to buy, N6230 or E398 or K700i, I would reccomend K700i!
Its definitely worth th e money~
morsey it had 4x digital zoom. try reading the manual, there's a 100% chance it will tell you how it's done in there...
I just bought a k700i and it is a good phone. However I heard that it could perform a digital zoom?? I could not get that to work even though I place the camera pic to less than 640?? Need help....tq in advance!
For all those complaining about the battery of this phone. SE batteries usually hold their charge at their peak once they have had many cycles of charging and drainage. For mine my battery didn't last long at first but when it is fully discharged (until it turns off and turns back on) and then recharges approx 10 times, it held the charge much better. Try it and see if it works.
Had this phone for about a week now and had a T610 before. Very impressed. Camera and video quality is exellent. The menu is set out very nicely and makes the phone attractive.I recommend this phone to anyone and i really do think it is the best phone on the market at the minute. Check this phone out !!!!
hey you people out there, I wana say thank you for keeping up the good work and helping me in buying this little "gift to mankind" I mean the k700i, I live in malta and i change my phone once a month, I had Nokia 3650, 6600, sharpGX20, Motorola v300, NEC525e, and may be 20 other coloured with camera phones, this is my first SE phone, MAN how much I am impressed with its performance, the camera is perfect, even when compared to sharp GX20, I simply love it and I think this phone is worth every single lira (our currency) I have spend on buying this phone, so all to the people who are thinking whether buying a nokia or sharp or SE, my advice is the SE, please dont think I am working for the company or something, I am just a pleased customer! special thanks to all the people who try to advice others on choosing the right phone!