there is no way that you can hide your personal files like make it a "hidden file" like in your pc. instead, i could suggest to you some ways on how to "hide" your files without having others to see or look for.
1) using your pc: you can access your file manager folders by connecting your phone to the pc. there, you can open any folder that you have and "create" a new folder, then under that you can create another "new folder"...and under that...another "new folder"...so on and so forth.. did you get my idea?
2) another way:
using again your PC: if you have a video or music file that you want to hide from your friends...like "personal video" perhaps (hehehe), you can put that video or music file in other folders other than the video pr music folders by default. you can do this by following the first suggestion i gave earlier then put your file in the "sub-sub-sub-sub-sub.....sub folder". just make sure you rename those sub-folders so that people won't suspect and take a peek in those folders. you can rename those folders by using technical names (which most of the time works for me hehehe).
3) you can download games in ".jar" extension by searching the web (google or yahoo websites). just type on the search bar "games for k750i", and all the possible sites will show right before your eyes. some of these sites include themes, applications and music files. if you have mp3 files in your pc at home...just connect your k750i to the computer and just "copy-paste" mp3 files from pc to your music folder. it's that easy.
i hope these tips will help you. have a great day.
can some body tell me that is there any way to apply password on the folders or any software.
Its controlled via the profile how your message alert system would work.
Also i found a good review at http://www.fonebiz.co.uk check it out
is it message alert type included in Profile (you can create for each profile different message alert type and when switching profiles the message alert is automaticaly switch according to profile) or when you change profiles (for example from standard to outdoors) you have to extra change the message alert type?
this telefone sucks.. good camera, good sound but tha keyboard doesn-t work since he was bought . suck sony
I just got this phone and it ROCKS!!! it's a really good phone my advice BUY IT :D sound qualtiy is good camera good everythings good :)anyone if its possible to buy a 4g card and how much it would cost about?
This phone is amazing i got it for a present from my mother the cam which is 2 megapixel is so defined the flash is bright bluetooth is really fast v2.0.The phone is a master piece i would give this phone unbelivable rating 1000000000/10
I love this phone!!! just one question...
Can you change the theme of the media player?? or can you only change the theme of the menu?
I've sell my motorola v3 just to by this phone. It's very beautiful and it's camera is highly res., I wish sony ericsson will make a 8.0 megapixel camera phone and would sell it at a low low price. I wish that the first person to have that phone is me and the makers. It's very unnatural to have k750i
is it message alert type included in Profile (you can create for each profile different message alert type and when switching profiles the message alert is automaticaly switch according to profile) or when you change profiles (for example from standard to outdoors) you have to extra change the message alert type? (SE Z520i has this big minus)
Thnx Synergy.....I hav mp3 ringtones but it doesnt play nicely...I dont hav ne gud games in it also....So can ne1 suggest sum sites frm whr i can download games...N whr can i hide my personal stuff in d fone ?.....SE K750i is d best fone i hav used yet...
Thnx synergy......Can ne1 tel me how 2 hide d photo n video n other messages in d fone?N whr wil i get ".jar" files .....m nt havin nice games in it..So Can ne1 suggest sum nice games n frm whr 2 download...?SE K750i is d best fone i hav used yet...
here are some answers to your question:
* you can use mp3 as ringtone, message alert, alam tone, and personal contact ringtones.
* regarding the video length and how to maximize recording time, check my past posts.
* you can only run/install ".jar" files on this phone. ".sis" (nokia applications) are not possible to run.
read past posts so you can get more infos and ideas regarding SE K750i. Have a great day.
it is possible to send one message to multiple contacts. there are two ways of doing it:
1) after typing your message, select a contact to send it to. Before sending it, you will see "More" on the right soft key. press it. You will now see "add recipient"..select it to add another contact. you can do this many times but it has limits of number of people that you can send it to.
2) Or, you could create a "group" by going to "contacts". Select "Option" icon (the one with the pink book). Select "Group". This will give you an option to create a group that will contain several contacts from your phonebook so that you can send one message to all of them with minimal clicks.
if you have problems following these instructions, you can always write to me. And i'll be glad to answer your questions.
Have a great day!
* K750i can only support up to 2GB of memory stick pro duo.
* to set maximum video time, turn your camera into video mode. Go to settings. Select "Shoot mode". Then, select "High quality video". This will enable you to use the "maximum" space of your memory stick pro duo. The bigger stick duo capacity, the better.
i hope i've answered your questions. do please check out past post for some more infos regarding the phone. K750i roxxxx =P
Is it possible to text message to multiple contacts at once?
--otherwise, K750i is a good phone.