i think i absolutely love the K750i!!!its soo amazing,even the sound is too nice,i have a question though..was trying to do some stuff with the comp and its like it got some viruses,is this normal n how can i remove them..
does K 750i support 4 GB memory card,please help me before i buy 2 gb card
10/10...K750i rocks..... Cheersss
Can some help me out on getting an MSDICT dictonary instalation files. Need it for my K750i.Thanks
Does anybody knows,how can i install program to my K750i?
files extention are .sis and I dont know how it should install to the mobile
Please tell me if the 512 MB card could cause lower speed of the phone when it's full.Thanks
I purchased this phone yesterday after going thru all those good posts for this phone. There is one noticeable shortcoming to this phone is that the voice/speaker qualtity is not that good as compare to W800i. So my personal recommendation better go for W800i. Its worth of a purchase just u need to put extra dough for it ;)
last night my mobile k750i stop working.when you insert the battry and press power button its on only 2 second then off then you again try and press power button but its cant start any one who will help me
hi evryone,i recently purchased a k750i & i would only like 2 say that it rocks!!!!!!!!
here's some help
1.2 bluetooth has lower speed compared to 2.0, but both could interact very stable as SE is well known non-failing bluetooth and infrared
to I hate samsung;
my advise is: use the media player application in the phone there's a minimize option there,,do not use the file manager one...
ZANDO is right,..
this was very effective for joystick malfunction, moving the joystick around in circles for about a minite or more will simply push the dust out of the control terminals...
if you have your PC/Laptop, use myphone explorer,..with that you can simply save all messages you have as much as a symbian phone can...
yes, it can run applications written in ".jar" extension
What is the difference between Bluetooth v1.2 and v2? Can they still interact with eachother?
Is there the option to minimize the mp3 in this phone like the W800? I have a 512mb stick from a W800 as my friend upgraded and did not need it anymore. Any help would be great.
quick joystick fix!! trust me it worked for me.
simply move joystick around in circles for a few seconds.
Is there anysoftware that can save all your messages?
Im going to take the fone for a service because the joystick is stuffed. So i want to save all my messages on the computer so the service guys dont go through my personal stuff.
I feel that new buyers should know this before they get it. I've had this phone about a year now and here are a few bad points:
1. Joystick - it's completly wore out and by looking at a few reviews i think a few ppls joysticks hav.
2. Cover - I hav dropped mine a few times (yes i kno its clearly my fault) but if ur interested in this phone and u drop ur phones a few times; jus lettin u kno this phone gets messy.
3. Camera - Wouldn't really call it a good camera. My pictures always have fuzzy bits in them when they're taken inside and outside they have big stripes down them
4. Bad layed out Media Player - I delete songs from the media player and wen I exit it and go back on it next time they're back agen + its not a proper Walkman Media Player.
However... The good things are
1. FM RADIO
3. MEMORY CARD SLOT (I have a 2GB card in mine and I have over 20 music videos, 4 episodes of Family Guy, 1 episode of The Simpsons, 6 recorded videos, 14 camera pictures, 9 macromedia graphics and 385 MP3 sounds...not bad, huh?)
4. GREAT DESIGN
5. EASY TO USE
6. LOTS OF EXTRAS
Hope this has helped.
If you wana kno more info send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now the new problem is which should I get now... The Nokia N73 or Samsung D900 lol.