I feel that new buyers should know this before they get it. I've had this phone about a year now and here are a few bad points:
1. Joystick - it's completly wore out and by looking at a few reviews i think a few ppls joysticks hav.
2. Cover - I hav dropped mine a few times (yes i kno its clearly my fault) but if ur interested in this phone and u drop ur phones a few times; jus lettin u kno this phone gets messy.
3. Camera - Wouldn't really call it a good camera. My pictures always have fuzzy bits in them when they're taken inside and outside they have big stripes down them
4. Bad layed out Media Player - I delete songs from the media player and wen I exit it and go back on it next time they're back agen + its not a proper Walkman Media Player.
However... The good things are
1. FM RADIO
3. MEMORY CARD SLOT (I have a 2GB card in mine and I have over 20 music videos, 4 episodes of Family Guy, 1 episode of The Simpsons, 6 recorded videos, 14 camera pictures, 9 macromedia graphics and 385 MP3 sounds...not bad, huh?)
4. GREAT DESIGN
5. EASY TO USE
6. LOTS OF EXTRAS
Hope this has helped.
If you wana kno more info send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now the new problem is which should I get now... The Nokia N73 or Samsung D900 lol.
i have been using this fone and i love it alot please can u tell me where to get a 512mb memory card for it here is lagos nigeria.
the joystick is the BIGGEST PROBLEM of this phone ahahaha thats y its crap and the screen is soft
Hello! I red all the posts from here... I don't understand your fobia for bad joystick. I have a K750 since july and I have no problem with it (great photos, music and batery, which is better and better: with 1h games,1h muzic per day, a full charging gives me 8 days of using). About joystick... the dust is the problem and the excesivelly using. I try to avoid using it and 'till now I have no problem with it. When he will stop working, u must go to a service to clean it, not to replace.
just blow on the joy stick if it doesn't work... the problem with the phone is that dust get under it! blowing on the joystick is all you need to do. also i heave never heard of firmware issues with the k750i one of the most stable phones i have ever seen (works for vodafone) never had any software issues only manor problems with the joystick.
So guys n gals using k750i :
Have u ever tried using any of the options to get into the hidden world inside your k750i, If not, try it soon and get all the info u want for yourself :
Service menu: >*
set the WHITE BALANCE to flourescent to avoid having a yellowish tint.
I have a 2GB card in my phone and there's no problem at all.
About the picture having a yellowish tint, set the balance to flourescent.
The phone does not slow down with 1GB memory stick. I love it! There is also a way to set it up so it captures an unlimited time videos.
An advice from me ...Don't ever ever change anything from the system by using farprogram or any edit program ..your fone will surely hang ..belive me i tried it and my fone gone dead
Hi every one
Well personally I feel this fone is awesome but am really annoyed by the picture quality. To be candid enough the camera is excellent butwhy is that the colour of the resultant picture has a yellow touch on all the pics. This not only mars the quality of the picture but also the zeal to see it. I hope this problm is specific and not general, else I won't be able to go to the service center. Or if there are any tricks and trade pls pls inform me.
Does anyone know if upgrading memory to say 1GB, does slow down the phone. Plz advise.
does anyone know where we can obtain the information on say - how long a video capture you can take with various phones?