i hv recently purchased k750. I m using 512 memory card its workin fineeeeeeeeee. I wanna upgrage it to 1gb would it work? & i m worried abt the joystick coz i read & heard it is the major disadvantage with k750.
please i want to have the english version of the manual of k750i
i bought this phone 1 month back.. i think options were good.. i am new to this type costly phones.. i expected one good phone in less cost with all facilities.. for this i searched in all web sites.. at last i found sony ericsson k750i is the one, which is cheap and best in the market... so i found my desired phone... u can find all the facilities in this phone like fm, 2 mp cam, media player etc... etc.. at last one thing is IT IS A WORTHFUL ONE FOR UR VALUABLE MONEY FRENDZ....
i will like to know about this product and with bluetooth.thanx
plz tell me can i use tht fone as a web cam or is there any option or software tht convert it into web cam
does any one know how to prevent dust from getting in the joystick. i just got my k750i n i dont want it to get stuffed up.
hello everybody.....plz can anyone tell me how to lock the folders or personal datas in this phone?!....is there any need to download any software..plzz tell me as early as possible...
I have purchaged it 4 days back and found it simply excellent. But any one can help me how to restrict a particular phone number from restrict calls option.
hi everybody. here are some of my pros and cons about my k750i. i bought it on june,2005.
* cool display (clear, bright, great on details)
* great camera (for a 2MP that is..)
* u can use 1GB pro stick duo without slowing down the phone's performance
* sound quality is great especially when using headphones
* no software crashing...
* scratch resistant screen casing (just don't do it deliberately hehehe)
* picture viewing feature is great (zoom features can be maximized)
* cool design (executive/outdoor look) = love the black one
* you can assign shortcuts on its 4-way joystick and add some more in its shortcut menu located between the two softkeys (usually the call and main menu)
* great battery life (mine can last up to 3-4 days without charging while using the phone at its full capacity)
* can adapt W-series accesories
* pop-up menu feature's a big convenience
* can play mp4
* various downloadable applications and games and themes
* you can customize each contact person in your phonebook (pics, ringtones, infos...etc.)
* cannot play some "wav" format
* cannot play videos other than "3GP" format
* short joystick life (refer to other problems posted regarding joystick)
* cover for the memory stick becomes loose and deformed after some time
* ringtones using mp3 and mp4 only plays for 10-13secs. (this really sucks!)
* headset is not as cool as that of the W-series phones (hehehe)
* speaker produces VERY LOW volume even at max setting...not as loud as the walkman phones and some Nokia models that i've tested.
SOLUTION: edit the volume of your music files in your pc before putting it in the phone ='(
if you can add some more pros and cons, please do add them so others will know what you think of the phone.
overall, this phone's great and i recomend it to new SE users.
hi,i'd like to know whether we can change the panel and keypad for SE k750i as in nokia phones.thanks
here's som proceedure:
-move the joystick left, then press *,..
-move the joystick right 2x,.. then press * again...
-movethe joystick right once more, then press *...
you'll see a service menu, just tap to the service info menu then you can now see the firmware version...
hope this helps...
I have got this phone for ten months and I'm not satisfied with lasting of battery, only 2 days with normal using, before it was 4-5 days.
hi, i would like to know how to check what software does the phone have... any help would be appreciated..thanks!!
for sheeko: here's the stuff i know, if u want a camera phone, then go for the K750i however if u want music more than a camera phone then go & buy the W550.
i want to instal a software like a small match maker or a small dictionary in k750. those softwares can b installed in a standard nokia phone.but in this k750 this feature is available or not.mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
se k750i is a good performance phone. if you dont like the smart phone stuff but like some extrtas on the side, (like bluetooth, external memory, 2mp cam, video & stuff) then this is the phone for you. the dark side is, you cant send & receive games and sms through bluetooth.
i would like to know the differnce between the k750 and the K750i...
Can anybody tell me is it possible to
1.Is it possible to associate a particular ringtone with a Group itself?
2.Is it possible to reduce the size of the digits used in the phone
Reason is if you go to to Calls menu and if you number contains more than 12 digits,then it the display of the number will be splitted into 2 and it keeps toggling.
Thankx in Advance.
the battery of K750 is very good, it can last 3-4 days with minor use... the low battery problem you are experienceing is maybe due to the firmware problem or the battery is already old and needs replacement, here's some tips:
-check the battery label: i doubt that it's not li-polymer/li-po that is installed in our phone maybe they installed li-ion, if it is li-po, then better change it to newer battery,.. this may remedy the battery problem..
have you phone in check up, maybe the firmware is the problem... or have it upgrade,..
joystick failure is mainly caused by dust preventing the electrical terminals to connect, that's why even how hard you press, it's useless because it wont work... better have our phone in checkup and cleaning(joystick)...
i have been using this phone from last 2 months and i must say that this little think is one of the best i have possesed,but i cant have more than 180-200messages in the messaging option..............so can anyone help me to increase the messaing memory..............
Log in I forgot my password Sign up