I had bought the k750i on 4th october 2005 ...its 6 months old now......I wud like to bring about the plus of this fone:
1) awesome graphics....the navigation is very logival and managable compared to many contemporaries..
2) auto focus and other featurs of the camera are very handy for a pro
3) the camera navigation and setups are very easy and user friendly
4) the size and weight never hurts
5) the screen display is very clear and bright
6) exclusive camera shutter, button and zoom buttons makes photography a pleasure
7) the battery life is good
8) many more I dont recall now
the minus are
1) video capture is not good
2) speaker is mono
3) memory card is expensive compared to other brands
4) cabnt read in sunshine
over all its areal good value for money........today there is no other cell which can beat this in all aspects.......in short a must have
how do you use the usb data cable to transfer files from computer to phone
This phone blasts all other phones out the water!!!!!! simple as!!!!!!!!
how do i make the music button on the left send me in the media player on click?
i tryied from:
settings>>general>>music button>>media player
but all the same when i push the music button it sais : put the handsfree on...how do i avoid that ??
Hey... I was wondering if sunlight is bad for the display... is it? Will excess light on your screen actually reduce brightness and crispness of the display? and also, when you have the cam on for long, is it bad for the lens? lemme know... Thanks...
thanks for the help but it`s still not working :(
i downloaded the instal_flash_player.exe file, i installed flash player [takes like 2 seconds, right? just some little bar filling in in blue? there wasn`t any choose directory or anythings at all only language..], then i detached the phone, restarted the pc, attached the phone, wited untill it was recognized by the pc and started the update manager but it still shows me the same mesage:(
any other ideas?
"the next time you launch the update service it will restart -it should do-".
I mean it will START normally, not "restart".
Sorry, a typo.
- Your 1st problem is very simple, you'll just have to visit www.macomedia.com and click on the link named "download macromedia flash player" or something like that in the bottom of the page -yes I know you did that, do it again just to make sure, you won't lose anything-, now unplug the phone and make a restart, the next time you launch the update service it will restart -it should do-.
- Yes, it takes some time till the PC identify the phone -both the MS and the file manager (shared memory)-.
- Also one more normal thing, this white screen is the clock mode background colour, but seems that you haven't turned the clock mode on yet.
- It should be the whole button, not only half of it, in my case, half the button is brigther than the other, not a big case anyway, the small LED is located just under that half, it will blanck for 5 times to inform you that the camera is ready to go.
i`ve got a couple of other questions too:
-how long does it take you to connect your phone to your pc? cuz it takes like..30 seconds to me ...
-is it normal that after a long time of not using the phone, when i click the back button a white screen apears for a second before taking me back to whatever i was doing?
-is it normal that only the half of the camera button on the right side of the phone is in light when i open the lense cover?
10xxxx a lot for the help!!!!!
i just bought the phone!
but i have some problems with the update service :(
don`t get me wrong i`ve read all your post for 2 months now and @doul i know all you have said about the updates and it`s very helpfull. i did everything right [i think]. i attached the phone and installed the update package [after installing the PC suite and making sure i can transfer files from my phone to my pc], then i restarted the pc and when i click the "update services" on my desktop, is sais:
"Incompatible Macromedia version. Required verision available from http://www.macromedia.com . Application will terminate."
i don`t understand. i downloaded the last flash player avaible from macromedia.com but still it doesn`t work :(
i`m running xp and my pc is great it can`t be the problem.
otherwise i`m very pleased with the phone, been using a k300 till now
Your mind reader is at your service anytime, anywhere :D
Why they just don't make the screen transparent to see if someone is writing to wait untill he post ?? lol
wow that was creepy. answer and question posted simultaneously. im totally freaked out now. perhaps the k750i is a gift of the gods, to make us happy and rejoice! halleluyah!
im getting a 2GB pro duo mem stick for my k750i. u think it'll work? properly?
Read my post addressed to "stoian" in my posting down this page.
Maximum MS Duo Pro size available now is 2 GB, and the max. size this phone can take is 4 GB.
K750 and W800 have the same audio quality, I'm not sure about W550 audio play-back quality, it will be equal to K750/W800 quality, or less than it, no way to be better.
Update the firmware in any SE customer care center to remove these issues.
i m using this set since it arrives,
set have a hanging prb as well as some themes selection.
but sms recieving & sending is ausome features..
any one tell me the diff abt w550 and k750
hi there!well this phone is wonderful n great features.at first i wanted 2 buy the w550 but now ive opted 4 the k750,da price is same n de k750 has more options n a great 2mp camera!!!
but one thing i would like 2 ask u ppl,plz can u tell me if da sound in w550 or w800 are same as in k750?
thnks in advance...
Which is the biggest capacity of MS Duo? Is it bigger than 128 MB? Please answer me! P.S. If it is bigger than 128, does this phone supports all MS Duo, from 128 to 1 GB memory!
the v3 may look good but the features are crap. motorola is a crap brand. they don't have many good phones and are over priced. I love nokias but this phone is the bomb. The features are great and the price is great. I sell heaps of these phones.