just wondering what types of application (and game) can i install in my k750i? is it java files? i've just been a user of 3230 and the application types i used were symbian...
i hope u can help me coz i really want to download app from the net, and im having that problem ever since.
No, it's normal, audio files output in "File manager" folders is lower than the same audio files output in media player or when set as a ring tone.
There's nothing we can do about that.
- Read "citysoldier" posting.
- There's nothing you can do to restore the lost files, but to prevent future files loss, I recommend formating the MS, go to phone "Menu", open "File manager" folder, click on "More" and then click on "Format ext. mem.".
This should help re-organizing the MS, now keep in mind to transfer MP3's into that location "Removable Disk\MSSEMC\Media files\audio\MP3" instead of "Removable Disk\MP3" location.
If after formatting the MS you transferred some data and got the same erasing problem, then either -as "citysoldier" said- you've the USB cable bug - or your MS needs to be replaced.
Yes man, I'm Egyptian.
As I said several times before -maybe you already know this if you're following my posts since I started posting in here, which I think is true, otherwise you wouldn't say "I know ALL that you know and maybe more"-, I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT K750.
Since your knowledge about K750 is greater than mine, and you've all the time to follow me in this forum, then why don't you just hop in and give me a hand ??
I don't know, I didn't use D750 before, it's the same as K750 and will have the same performance and all, but it's the first time I know that D750 has the flight mode, are you sure about that ?? "citysoldier" said that it doesn't, so where did you get that info from ??
I think you should get a Dodge Viber instead ;)
Yes, only that message alarming in K750 has a limitation of ~ 10 seconds only, so only the first 10 seconds of the Mp3 will be played -and won't be repeated-, the message icon will stay on the screen anyway.
citysoldier & ALL
That's what I'm talking about, if you know a thing, just WRITE IT DOWN !
Can you hear me "hi doul" ??
D750 is a k750 in a w800 shell with a different colour. It wont have flight (walkman) mode.
If you really think its a problem with the soft key take it back. You still have the waranty.
What firmware are you running. It could be the transfer bug that some ppl get. If its and old one you can update to the new firmware which should fix it.
can anybody tell me if you can set an mp3 tone for an incoming sms?
actually there are reasons...
firstly:there are better phones on the marked
secondly:the phone doesn`t support EDGE wich is a bit surprising. it doesn`t have the walkman mode. the "2" on the keypad is a bit cut because of the 5 way nav key wich moves a bit fast itself.
tridly:it`s not a 3G phone.
the screen is not that large for a phone of that level.
the video resolution it not good at all.
battery life is not what we could have holped it would be...
and there must be other reasons that i can`t think of right now.
these are really minor remarks but they still are :) it`s da best phone for this price and it certainly is one of the best sony ericsson phones. P.S. the headphones on the w800 are much more macho...but you can bye those anyway
hmm..now that i think of it...i might consider taking d750i. i firstly tought about it cuz it`s just like w800i except for the price..and that d750i is marked or whatever the word is by tmobile. so i moved to k750i wich is a BIT more expensive but unmarked. but now that i think about it d750i would have the walkman mode and it IS cheaper after all...what do you think?..i don`t know i`m getting crazy with all this stuff and now i`m actually considering saving money for a mustang...what do you think ? :)
i think this model is amazing. i mean what is bad about it? name one reason why this phone should not be bought! it's just superb! its got bluetooth, infared, usb, brilliant camera and best of all its amazing value!
hi dere, can any one help me? i bought tis phone 2 weeks ago, n im loving it so much. but 1 thing im complaining, de upper keypad, de call n end keypad, the right keypad near to the shutter, seems loose, and when i press it, it has a squeaky sound, very annoying, some of my friedn who using de same model, doesnt have tat problem as mine, can any1 tell me, why it's like tat?
and another question, i lost files on my memory stick, don know wat happen, after i upload some song n pic into it thru the cable, n i open de phone, everything inside de memory stick gone? pls advice, thanks
when u get it these r the settings to convert.
videosize - 177*144
bitrate - 127
frame rate- 17
audio - 160 bitrate
sample rate - 4100
and the thing near the bottom that says letterbox change that to full aspect ratio.
i just put in sony ericsson k750i cases.
£300 was when it first came out
hey...i juz bought my k750 a few dayz back...though the sound is grt..i find tht the audio output is comparatively more of a particular file as a ringtone than playn it in the media player..is ths common??if not how can i fix ths..thx
- They all end up with the same firmware at the end, but when a firmware is first released, it's released for some selected regions/countries and service providers first (EU1 or EU2 or EU3) -don't ask what those means!-, but within a week or two, all regions will have the same update, but a certain service provider could get a bug (something not working correctly) in that recently released firmware, so it ends up with this service provider not having that updated firmware -that makes me suggest you buying an unlocked/free one, not to be tighted with certain provider firmwares-.
- As for updating, you can't select which one to update to, the updating software automatically check your current working one and match it with the current/latest one in SE servers, if they were the same , it tells you that you're up to date, but if a newer one was released and stored in the server, it auto select and download it for you.
Just when you get the phone I'll give you a page that will inform you about the changes that happened in that "recently released" firmware, so you can compare its pros. and cons, with your current working one to decide whether you need to update to it or not.
BTW, Ferrari knocks Porsche down ;)
10x for the help and advice @doul!
i understand you with the bmw, i myself want a porshe but i doubt that i could afford it ;)
and when i said an year, i meant hafl an year but that`s still not that much for me because i`m a kid  after all and my parents don`t give me much pocket money.
and i wanted to ask about the update service...what`s the region that has the last ones or are they all the same ?and also when i bye my phone should i update one by one every next avaible update [better than the one it allready has] or should i just update to last one on the list ?
sorry for my english
sorry im a brain dead retard
if i update into middle eas will i b able to change back to english in language selection
also does middle east have alot of different things in the update r they better orworse
Yes if you choosed "Middle East and North Africa (AR)" or "Middle East and North Africa (FR)".
doul do u mean the menus in the phone ??? when i have updated it to middle east will i have to change the languages back
- Well, it depends on the user usage, you just can't generalize that situation, I'de prefer you say "charge it when it needs to be charged".
If a normal mobile user like me -who's his mobile is in stand-by mode for the most of the time- charged his phone everyday, he will be over-charging/over-killing his battery, cause he'll be charging it while it still has more than 85% of it's power left inside of it.
You'll need to charge it everyday ONLY if you indeed drain the battery power in a single day.
- You asked for a country/region that its firmware allow the shutter sound to be muted when the phone is set into silent mode, and because each country/region has a different supported language set/package that differs than other countries/regions, then I gave you a region that has the english language as its primary supported language by default along with some other languages that I think you won't be familliar with, so that's why I asked if you don't need a language other than english.
Also, my region has the same firmware version but with another primary languages (arabic and french) -they do also support english, but you won't be able to move through menus to select english language cause you won't be able to read/understand the menus-.
- Yes, the shutter sound is ON when in normal mode.
You are welcome.
Please write your name next time you post a posting, it's not that hard to write your name.
In "video" mode click on "Settings", move the joystick to right direction to the second tab named "Shoot mode", click on "Select" and then choose/click on "High quality Video".