"Is there any reason not to buy this phone ??"
Thats really a matter of opinion but no. This is a great phone and for the most part works great. Bugs can be fixed by updating the firmware which you can do yourself. Go read some reviews.
Ok dont buy this phone if your looking for 3g or simbian
thx 4 responz.
i drive for work, i guez what i really meant was can i answer the celfone immediately as is, w/o dangling wired or bluetoothed earpiece.
also thx for those tips to others - hv a good day.
I've bought this type of phone a few days ago and I am very satisfied of it.But the only one problems is that it has just 3 language and it is a dissapointing fact because I expected it to have another kind of languages!Is there a posibility to download on it other languages??
2. Yes, with the speakerfone attached -handsfree mode-, you can answer using any key, using a special key in the headset itself -for quick answering and hanging up- or you can even set it to automatically answer the call once it receive one.
Firmware update will solve that, check my post down this posting addressed to "King Singh" for further information.
- Set the phone into silent mode before opening the lens cover, this will mute the shutter sound if your country firmware support that.
- Yes, go to "www.sonyericsson.com", select another region than you original one, go to "Support" page and select the model (K750i), click on "Sony Ericsson Update Service", download and install the package -make sure to have your phone attached to the USB cable when installing that package-, restart the PC, click on the desktop icon named "Update Service" and then follow the instructions.
Be aware, you need to have the "PC Suite" installed before installing the update service -make sure that your phone is NOT attached to the USB cable while installing the PC Suite-, after installing it, restart the PC, switch off the phone, press and hold C -very tight- and then attach the USB cable, "Found New Hardware Wizard" should start now -if it didn't and the phone auto switch itself on, then the C key wasn't pressed tightly enough-, just install the found hardware from the bundled CD.
hello ppl...i'm in canada and i want to upgrade my k750i...i want my camera sounds to go away so i can take pics while i'm with my gal ;)...so do u guys know any system updates that can help me and one more thing...can i update the fone for some other country cuz its not offered in canada...please let me know...thank you...peeZ
I have a k750i for 9 months and had no problem with it.But 2 days ago i switched is of and then on, but now i'm getting only a lightening display for 2 sec and thats it.I must take it to the "doctor" now.Anyway, i am pleased with this phone and the only reason i am looking at other phones is that k750 is not a smartphone and maybe for a good looking and smart one.Did anyone had this kind of problem with this phone?And what shall i do to solve the issue?10x
hi. can anyone out there help with this 2 Qs :
1. does the keypad has auto-lock feature? to prevent accidental dialing etc.
2. is it easy to answer calls quickly in speakerfone mode ? E.g. just by one button's activation.
thank you in advance !
i like my phone but my only problem is the battery gets drain very easily.
No, it supports 4 GB, it's only that there is no 4 GB Ms Duo Pro cards nowadays, the max. avilable is 2 GB.
the phone dose not support 4gb.. it only supports 64mb 256mb 512mb 1gb and 2gb. sorry to burst ya bubble
i use imtoo dvd to 3gp converter and its ace it takes a long time but its worht it but i only use mp4 not 3gp
do u guys know about a free 3gp converter tat can convert movie clips into 3gp tat is free? i am using mpegable x4 live but it can only convert my 20 min movie clip to 5 minutes. the rest of the movie clip has been cut off.
I have this phone with the firmware upgraded to w800. It is VERY good. when the 4GB memory stick pro duo comes out I'll get it and that should complete the phone. One complaint is that the screen is really faint in daylight.
Actually i think w800i and k750i is about the same. The only difference is the internal memory and the headphone. If you have budget constraint, think it will be advisable to go for k750i. You can solve the memory problem by getting a bigger memory card.
i want to buy k750i.. is it a right decision for me?. i know that w800i is a better cell.but i am short of cash...plz let me know