i did the seus package thing and wen it started installing it said the program could if not stuff my computer up now but could stuff my computer up soon kinda thing do i keep going with it or why is it sdaying that stuff
regarding 6230i vs. k750i
1.3 mp 2 mp
no flash with flash
hard joystick soft joystick
symbian (lot not a symbian
of appl that
can be installed)
very affordable highly-priced
i still suggest, if ur a music and photo lover, never mind the money u'll spend on k750i...coz it's worth buyin' it!
everything in this fon is great!
the look. very stylish, looks heavy but its not actually; the keypad is manageable, plus the soft joystick for easy game control.
the sound. high quality (very clear and pretty loud) not like Nokia's hissing and noisy sound quality.
the camera. 2 megapixel, when i had the pictures printed, wow, seems as if they're taken by professional photographer bcoz of the precise image capture. plus it is equipped with flash so u can take pictures even in the dark!
the fm radio. with k750i, u will never miss the hottest songs by tuning on to ur favourite fm station, with its clear, stereo-quality sound!
the size. its an amazing mobile fone, with great functions, all put into a light and handy k750i.
so folks, grab it now!
- Well, since you aren't in your country now, seems to me that we can't do anything but walking the firmware updating road, and let's hope that this will help removing the issue -firmware updating procedure happens with the phone switched off anyway-.
First, you'll need to properly install your device on your PC OS, check my post addressed to "maani" in my posting in page 7 or 8 to know how to do so -if you needed to download & install the PC Suite, get it from SE web site, and if you got a JAVA engine error after installing the SEUS package , here's a direct link for a full version of MS JAVA engine http://masrawy.com/chat/java/ms_vm.zip -.
Second, if updating the firmware couldn't help, then it's a hardware issue, try to take the phone to any SE customer care center in your current location, maybe they will fix it if you have the warranty paper with you, or just listen to his suggestion about what to do about that issue, also contact SE by mail.
- You can find some of avialable applications for SE K750 in here: http://www.getjar.com/software/Sony-Ericsson/K750
- Increase the volume from the two volume keys located in the right-hand side of the phone for ringing and media (audio & video) previewing/playing back from "Sounds" & "Videos" folders, and play with the equalizer bars to tune the sound in the media player.
- To transfer MP3's into your phone, you'll need to install the phone on your PC OS first -check my post addressed to "pp" in my posting in page 16 or 17 to know how to do that-.
I suggest copying/transferring the MP3's into the MS not into the shared memory, for it's faster and larger, so, after installing the phone on the PC OS, plug the USB cable into the phone and just select and copy your desired MP3's and copy/transfer them to that location: My Computer\Removable Disk\MSSEMC\Media Files\audio\MP3.
You'll find a folder named "MP3" just when you open "Removable Disk", don't copy into that folder for some MP3's won't be found in the MS for unknown reason, instead just copy into the location I just told you about.
Also, if I needed to move the MP3's to the shared memory, just go to phone menu\File Manager\Sounds\Ringtones -or any other folder you might have created and transferred the songs into-, select the MP3, click on "More", open "Manage files" and then click on "Copy/move to phone" -also, read the manual to learn how to select multiple MP3's/files at once-.
Nothing, I just gave it to you to know what went/happened with each and every piece of firmware created/been written to K750.
To flash/update your phone, I already told you to check my post addressed to "maani" in page 7 or 8.
I can only state the facts the K750 LED's are much brighter & stronger than K700 -cause I already had a K700 before and can tell the difference- cause K750 is using 2 LED's while K700 is using only 1 LED, and that K750 LED's are also brighter and stronger than MOTO E398 -for my best friends' brother own it and I already played with it and can tell the difference-.
For the rest of the models which I didn't ever play with before, I suggest reading the two camera reviews named "Sony Ericsson K750 camera review: Compared to the best" & "Nokia N90 vs. Sony Ericsson W800: Camera test" -W800 model has the same exact identical lens of K750- located just under the K750 picture found on the left of this page, as in both reviews there are night shots that can answer your question, also try google about other K750 camera comparison reviews.
Check my post addressed to "Unidentified" in my posting in page 9 or 10.
Applications, check my post above in this same posting addressed to "joe".
Themes and Games, check my post addressed to "YOURSELF" in my posting in page 9 or 10.
Answered in the second point of my post above in this same posting addressed to "miaumiau".
Check my post addressed to "nima" in my posting in page 2 or 3.
k750i does say it is fully charged if u turn the phone off while tis charging
i have told this to sum1 a li lwhile back jus go through the pages and it will b under techno madman sorry for inconvenience of nbot telling u now but ive sed it before so just scroll back untill u find it
I have one problem ..anyone can tell me how to put mp3 from computer to my hp k 750i by the cable....? i very need ur help ...plz
I've got the K750i @DOUL , and i've some comments on it ,
Good Points :
- Good Sound Quality ( Mp3s Playing )
- Good Headset ,i've tried the W800i on it there is not big difference i mean regards the sound ,The W800i ones are just rubber made and can fit in the ear that will make you hear nothing outside which is not something i really like , its harmfull for the ear drums.
- Flash is very good at night , and it get brighter when u push the buttom to take a pic
- the New Firmware ( R1BC002 ) improved the pic shooting delay .its now much shorter .
- Radio is good .
- Themes are everywhere , and its lovely
- You can recieve many bluetooth connection at the same time
- You can send a msg to a group of ppl
- You can set a ring tone for each person
- PC Software is easy to use / upgrade firmware
BAD POINTS :
- Screen can easly be scratched
- I cant find a cover for the mobile till now
- Radio reception is good ..fair good.
- You can not make a ringtone for each group.
- Battery do not display ( fully charged ) .
- You can not connect Data,headset , charger at the same time ,
- If someone called you manytimes ( many missed calls from same person ) you cant know when he called ,(only no. of times )
- The Phone Keypad is heavier than Nokia's one . The buttoms are heavy ( but u will get used i think ) . ( W800i is better )
- The Speaker of the Nokia is still wins in matter of the Loudness , but Sony wins in matter of Quality .
- Not Symbian based .
I'd been reading alot and doing surveys for months , and finally i decided to buy this phone , Finally im satisfied with my decision and please if you need any thing in comparisions let me know ,
i compared w800i and k750i and k750i has a better screen camera and video.
also as for walkman the media player in k750i is much better and easier to use.
has anybody had problems withe the battery of the k750i, if u can advise me it would be great
jus reminder im techno madman this is my new name
doul wat does macro do and wats so good also wats the difference between fine and normal foto they loo k the same
same with high qualioty video and normal it looks the same
Thanks both for answering my question on the camera light. another thing i m interested to know, is if anyone has compared the photo LEDs light of k750 with the LED flash of nokia 6680/6681 and N70/N90, i'd be interested to know which phones has a brighter light during the capturing picture moment, and also during video clip taking with light on.....in other words, what is the approx effective range of the K750 led lights for still picture taking and video taking....i think i hav read that for nokia it is about 1.5m and 0.5m respectively, although it seems that the N70/N90 led flash seems to be more advanced than the 6680..so it may be brighter???...
in any case i presume that the lights of the k750 is brighter than the k700/S700 light?.....i think the Moto E398 one should be the worst in this comparison.....but still the e398 light is better than nothing and can serve as a flashlight/torch too.......
will be glad if anyone could help answer my question thanks in advance
doul with the firmwire thing i went to the esato sight thing now what dop i do with it
i just bought a SE 750i from india and i'm in canada and i'll be getting the fone at the end of march. Now i know that it'll work here but i was just wondering if there are any software upgrades i can do cuz i want my fone to be better than all my friends' fone. so help me out and tell me what cool stuff can u do with this fone. thanks to whoever replies. and peeZ to all the haters. laters
once you have all of the software and stuff down laoded for your k750/i plug it in and click on my computer and removable disk and it will come up with dcim, mp3 and mssemc
dcim is ur camera photos
mp3 is your songs
mssemc is stuff to put on your phone
click on mp3 now open up your library of songs wether its itunes or windows media player or another one open it up and then drag and drop
i bought this moblie today only, but i found that the music playback volume is very low, can any one please let me know that its the problem with my cell or it is like that only.. please reply...URGENT How to put my mp3 from computer to my phone k750i by cable?
this hp very good....but i hav one problem ..anyone can tell me how to put mp3 from computer to my hp k 750i by the cable....? i very need ur help ...plz
yeah two weeks is a bum becuase i use my fone alll the time...but they should give you a replacement fone if u took it back where u bought it from if not oh well atleast it will b fixed...
taske it to your nearest SE dealer they should fix it up as nicloe said it will take around 2 weeks but it is worth it cuz sum of the time they will giv u a brand new 1
just every i am changing my name from techno madman to PatricK810