Hi thanks for replying. I've tried using update service however when I try and go into it after downloading and extracting the files it tells me that It can't find a Java Virtual Machine. I've tried downloading a free trial version of this but it still doesn't work. Do you have any ideas as to what I can to overcome this? Thanks
and one more thing. is charging using the house current/plug as fast as usign the usb for charging? i mean the number of hours before u reach 100% battery THANX AGAIN!
yes, i know the regional sonyericsson's but were in that page can i find SEUS II or SEUS I. and again i have another qestion egarding battery, K750i has a Lithium polymer battery, does it means u have to fully drain the battery before recharging? what if u want to put something like mp3 on ur k750 and its not drained out. will it make the battery life shorter. because while conected to the usb, u are charging the phone at the same time. what is really the real deal w/ Lithium polymer battery? THANX!
I want to know when i sent a sms where i can see that sms has been accepted on the mobile of the person i sent the sms to??? Who can answer me?? Thanx Jan Kooke
hey dj blakel
u said that ure gonna get w900i as soon as it is in service provider did u mean upgrade?
wot is upgrading?
it says upgrading is free on tmobile ufix so ci cud trade my k750i in for w900i ?
but cud u giv me some ideas on wot to put in on google? lol
i think se w950i is not as good as w900i due to no camera wot u think?
sorry im not alowd to post programs that can copy DVDs to ur hard drive as it is iligal
you will have to google it yourself.
im just about to flash my k750i with r1035 firmware to r1088 or somthin like that i hope nothin goes wrong
hey dj blakel + @doul
how do u put/save a dvd to the hard drive of pc so u can play it without disc cos when i use mpegable when i click on the disc it opens to the folders inside and they are read only files.
www.sonyericsson.com and click your region ;)
in my opinion i think the phone runs fine, i myself hate phones that lag but for me its fine, considering i have 1gig of data on the phone it handels itself very well.
it can hold around 90 in the inbox and around 40 i think in sent, all other files are split between inbox memory.
IMHO i would have bought the w800 but im happy with the k750 :D. altho, i am looking at grabbing the w900 when it is here with my service provider. also. please PLEASE only post your question ONCE :D..
my k750i just arived this morning. and im so so happy! this is really a great phone. the only thing that i dont like about the k750i is the casing. it sounded like a hollow stucture. i like a solid feel. by the way than @DoUL and the other one w/ no name. just one to ask u bout why answer our stupid questions? are u someking a costumer service rep? or u just like to help dum pipol like me hehehe. anyways, again one more question from me, can u pls give me the link of SEUS. i cnt find it. thanx a lot to all!!!
ppl! think twice before takin this cell phone..it got awsum features buttt it hangz like anythin..!!..u cant store alot coz of tat
I have used this phone for 3 months and satisfied for all the features, but hey, there are TWO BIG problems with this phone, which I guess the same with my T610i and P800... 1. RECEPTION (all my SE's), 2. JOYSTICK (T610i & K750i)... weak reception when compared to my Nokia N70 and Motorola RAZR and joystick always stuck after 3 month of "careful" use. I am giving up on SE phones...
hi! HELP please.. just wanna ask if how many messages (SMS) can be stored in k750i... tanx.. ;)
what is the best phone to use w88 or the k750???pls answer??!!
- To check your already installed & running firmware of your K750, get out of screen saver/clock mode by pressing back key -or by pressing * then right soft key (Unlock key) if you have turned the keybad lock value to On-, move the joystick to right direction once -ignore the application that will open, if any, and continue the combination-, press *, move the joystock to left direction twice, press *, move the joystick to left direction again, and finally press *, a "Service" menu will open, click on "Service info" then click on "Software info", the first line is your current working firmware.
- The latest firmware is "R1AA008", but some service providers in some countries will have "R1N035" -the last/previous firmware version before R1A- as their latest firmware.
- If you have an older firmware; i.e. "R1L002", "R1J002" or even "R1N035" and want to update\flash your phone to the latest "R1AA008" firmware, you simply take your phone to the nearest SE customer care center, they will flash it for you -in here (Egypt) they flash it for free, I don't know about SE centers in other countries-, or you can manually flash it yourself -only if you know what you're about to do, and have an average PC hardware knowledge !-, if anything happened during the flashing process and you couldn't switch your phone on again, you'll have to take it to SE customer care center for repairing -which will cost you if you're out of the warranty-.
To manually flash your phone, you have to install your SE K750 mobile on your PC -you have to make sure that your PC is actually seeing/sensing the mobile and is able to send & receive data to & from it-, to know how to install your K750 on your PC, please read my previous post addressed to "pp".
Now, go to www.sonyericsson.com, choose your region, country and language, go to Support page, choose your phone model -K750-, now you should be able to find a link named "Sony Ericsson Update Service", click it and download the "SEUS" package, after downloading it connect your phone to your PC via the supplied USB cable -make sure that the phone is switched ON to have the USB cable driver updated as well-, now install the "SEUS" package and then restart your PC.
You should be able to find an icon on your desktop named "Update Service", just click it and follow the simple, easy and straightforward instructions which the program tells you -if you click the icon and an "incompatible version" error popped up, just go to www.macromedia.com and download & install the latest patch of Macromedia Flash Player for free-.
Well, if you just used google or any other search engine in searching for your needed softwares/sites, you would have found what you need/seek without the need to wait for an answer.
- To convert audio formats, use iTunes from www.apple.com -free software-, but it doesn't support AMR audio format, so search for AMR any other audio format converter.
- To convert video formats -basically 3GP format- use ImToo or MpegAble X4 Live.
- To install some cool software for your K750, check this site:
Or just google for your needed software.
- To switch off/mute the shutter sound, set your phone into silent mode before opening the lens cover and take a shot, this should mute the sound, but if the shutter sound wasn't muted, then you can't mute it in your place using your country firmware.
When you send a picture through a MMS, its quality will be reduced automatically not to a take long time when being sent via the GPRS or EDGE, also, the phone resize the pictures viewed within an MMS to fit the screen if the picture is originally large, but if it was originally small, you can't enlarge it.
To view the picture in full screen -with its original resolution but reduced quality-, simply save it, to do so, move your joystick to select the picture, you can either click "More" and click on "Save items", select the picture and rename it and press "OK", or click "Picture" and click on "Save picture", also rename it then click "OK", now you can view the picture in full screen and zoom in it if you like to, but remember, the received picture will be of lower quality than the original one but the original resolution will remain, also remember that you can't stretch small/low resolution pictures.
- For the zillion time, you can flash a K750 into W800 firmware NO MORE, that ship has sailed since the new flashing/updating utility has been brought to the table.
- Read the last section of my post addressed to "miyuru" to know how to flash your "K750" into latest "K750" firmware.
- SE kindly gives us the software updating feature as a bonus -something like patching your Windows to correct flaws and remove bugs and also enhance the performance, even adding new features-, and they are giving that to you for free if you updated using sonyericsson update service "SEUS" which is free to download and use for all SE mobiles users from sonyericsson official web site, -- I don't know any other site through which you can update your firmware, "SEUS" utility is THE ONLY WAY to update your firmware through, and the latest -and also the only available now- version "SEUS II" is very cute "flash" looking, easy to learn & use and very starightforward, it just tells you what you need to do in simple and direct sentences, you have to see if for yourself ;)
- You don't have to worry about corruption, the smart utility will identify the core of your mobile hardware as a K750, and will call for the proper/correct firmware -that's why you can no longer flash into W800 firmware ;)-, check this page to know the pros. and cons. -also bugs and rare issues- of the latest firmware:
Just note the words "in some cases" beside every bug and issue.
- Check the last section of my post addressed to "miyuru" to know how to update your firmware.
- To format your MS, back-up any important data that you have stored in it in your PC, go to/open phone Menu and go to "File manager" folder, click "More" and click on "Format ext.mem.", this will full format your MS but the basic/original/pre-made folders will be created again.
You just need to try if you'll be able to use "SEUS" to update your firmware into the CORRECT one -read the last section of my post addressed to "miyuru" to know how to-, if you were able to flash the phone into the correct firmware but you still have those blinkings, then you would need to take your phone to your nearest SE customer care center to be fixed or replaced.
You'll need to take it to SE customer care center if you can't update it using "SEUS".
Daym, you people are really getting/receiving/hearing the stories too late, you hear about it when it's no more correct/apply !.
Read my post addressed to "zendrix" to know why I'm saying that.
NOTE: I'de appreciate it if NONE of you adds me to his MSN Messenger before telling me first, and if he only has a problem, I'de rather prefer him to post it in here or mail me about it -make sure the supject of the mail is "K750 help" or something similar- than adding me to his list just to answer his question, but any female with a cam please feel free to add me at once whenever you like to ;) :D -you all know that I'm kidding, right ??!! ;) ;)-
I heard that one can upgrade their K750i to the walkman's w800i's functions. Is that true? And if it is, how well does it function upgraded?? Thank youuu.
I had a SE K750 i ...i found the phone really great ..but within a few days it started restarting itself ..there seem to be a issue with the S/w ..i had it reflashed still i faced issues ..as i purchased the phone in india i took it to the service centre there and they refused saying the phone canot be reflashed .i have now sold the phone ..but i have seen the reviews and opions and other people donot seem to have problem with the same phone ..however i would like to purchase one of the phones now ..it could be either SE K750 i or W800 but i am not sure abt the same ..need some help ..the only thing i require is stability and i am very mild user of the same and should not face any issues with the software can you please tell me one of them ..thanks...Aditya Sharma
ok man thanks anyway for ur reply :) i will try to download the software. thanks again...
i will try to add u on my msn ok man? take ccares and thanks again
Plz i need a serious help!!! Ma fone was just blinkin n i decided 2 upgrade it 2 W800 operatin sys, it didnt just come up again!
I really think this fone has blinking probs without comin up! And 1 funny thin is that its Java apps n games always disappears after some couple of days usin it! Plz i need solutions!! Email me @ email@example.com