1) There is no relation at all between having a large MS and your phone power consumption. Your processor will consume the same amount of power in idle mode whether you're having a top-of-the-art components or just a mother board with low end integrated sound & graphics chipsets, so is your mobile.
2) What/where is the point of that question ?? Of course listening to songs/watch clips will consume/require power, the loud speaker/headset requires power to bring out the sound, the screen requires power to its led's. It's pretty normal that listening to media player will eat the battery power up.
Its the best decision you are taking. N70 is not compairable with k750i. N70 is one of the worst models nokia has launched. But on other side k750i is a wonderful piece of work. Come on man go for it without hesitating.
why do people ask such dumb questions, dont be so lazy all the details of this phone are on THIS site so dont be thick
Ive had the k750i since july and its the best phone ive ever had, much better than nokias. I was a nokia person but now i will be staying with sony ericsson. Never let me down once, wot a great phone!! - its that good that even though newer phones are out i dont want to let this go!!
i have 2 questions:
1:does having a large memory stick in the phone make the battery run out quicker because i have a 1gb stick in it and when i take it out it seems to run out slower?
2:does anyone elses phone eat up the battery life when listening to the media player?
thanks in advance
No, you're not mistaken, you're making a right/correct choice. We have a common proverb in Egypt, it says "tomorrow is so near for he who waits for it", so why don't you just wait and see for yourself ;).
Music quality is EXACTLY the same in both models, both are using same version of media player, no differnces at all except the original/default supplied headset.
Can any one tell tht is mp3 music player n sound quality of k750 n walkman phone is same or diff . ?
I have jus ordered my K750i and am getting it delivered tomorrow. This was after actually calling up to upgrade to a Nokia N70. Am I making a mistake?
Can anyone help me??? i´ve this GREAT phone for 6 six moths but now i want to know which is the biggest memory stick that i can use for this phone, some tell me that 1 gb at max. but im not sure thanks for your help...
1) Samsung E350 highest video capturing resolution is 160*120 in MPEG4 format. SE K750 highest video capturing resolution is 176*144 in 3GP format, so SE K750 video capturing capablility is better in general. Some might say that MPEG4 is better than 3GP, I'de agree with that, I'de say yes, but in such small resolution (160*120) you won't be able to tell any difference between MPEG4, 3GP or even AVI.
2) I have no idea about that. It'de be very kind of you to search about that topic and inform us with what you come out with.
3) I've taken hundreds of pictures and whenever I transfer any of them to my PC to view it on its big monitor screen, I can't find even the slightest difference between the pic. and the actual lighting conditions of the captured place/person surroundings, you own a K750 I guess, can you tell any differnces ??!! The shutter isn't that thick to cast any shadows over the lens, unless there was a very shiny object in a very close distance in front of the camera with a slightly inclined angle, which is almost impossible in normal capturing conditions, unless of course you wanted to capture your own lamp !.
Choose your region and language, go to support page, choose K750 model.
You'll find a link named "Sony Ericsson Update Service", click it, download Sony Ericsson Update Service package, read the instructions -on the same page- of how to install it and what to do after installing it, finally follow the procedures of the installed application.
I've no idea how did that happen to you, something is missing in your story. Anyway it's already happened and there is no way to reverse time now, all I can suggest you to do is to perform a full format to your MS -in your phone go to Menu by clicking the joystick once, go to File manager, click More, and click Format ext.mem.-, once finished try to transfer songs into MP3 folder located in Remoavable Disk\MSSEMC\Media files\audio\MP3, and try to play them in your phone media player. If they were played properly then no problems, if not, then I'm afraid that you'll have to change that MS.
It has 38 MB of internal/shared memory + the included (free) 64 MB memory stick of MS Duo type. You can change/upgrade the MS with a card of 128 MB size of both MS Duo and Duo Pro types or 256MB,512MB,1GB or 2GB card of only MS Duo Pro type -which is the currently largest MS Duo Pro size available to date-, and the phone will still be able to carry another 2GB of date for this phone supports up to 4 GB of data, not only 2 GB, + the 38 shared memory size.
I didn't face/encounter any software issues/bugs in R1AA008 so far, so as others, bugs don't happen to all users, being not buged won't guarantee that others will be bugs free as well, check this page to see the list of R1AA008 known bugs which you MAY or MAY NOT face when updating into that firmware:
It won't void your warranty if you updated your firmware, and it won't delete your files as well.
I don't know any of it. Please if you came across any just don't forget to share it with us.
Check K750 accessories in its official page in SE web site, or go to any SE store and ask for supported bluetooth headsets. I don't use any myself.
I don't know, as far as I know it wasn't supported. You may search for that topic too, or just stick with the default media player, I find it complete/satisfying enough for me.
this phone and w800i are the best phones out i have k750i and love it. It is way better than d600 and nokia n70.
this phone and the w800i are the most popular phones aswell
so nokia can stop trying to make there cameras better they may aswell face it they are no good at putting cameras in phones.
as for samsung they have been beaten but still the d600 and d500 are ok.
Mine does that too. I think its just the way it monitors the battery life or something, nothing to worry about though.
Hey guys, pls help me out - sometimes immediately after i finish using / talking on the phone - the battery indicator goes down - but after sometime the battery level goes up again - kindly suggest y is this happening
Can someone recommend a bluetooth headset that is known to work with the K750i? I can't seem to find any bluetooth v2 headsets and just wondered what everyone else uses?
i want to know codes to check the usage of the phone, date of manufacturing, and other stuff or any codes for k750 i
sorry for my english