Had this phone over a week and half and have been loving it so much since!!! ... the camera is nice, design and everything is ok but the battery cover is somewhat hard to open.. haha.. it get stuck all the time.. but i guess there's a way i managed to open it .. so that's not a big problem at all. Compared to other phones out there, i guess this phone could be comparable to those outside. It has everything you need...triband, 3G, 3.2mp AF Cybershot camera, beautiful screen, xenon flash.. what else do you need on a phone?? everything is there... I'm glad that i bought this phone .. and it's the best investment i had with cell phones in my life !!!
regarding the battery cover...i have finally managed to open it...my finger is a bit swallen!!! use plastic gloves guys....it really works...
just bought the sony ericsson k800 and have charged the battery, but now i cannot open the battery cover...any suggestions???
in HK, about $500 for 1GB memory card..is really kinda expensive for people in hk coz its not worth it, hope u understand that...
M2 memory card is not expensive at all ... about HKD$480 or about 60 bucks USD for a 1gb and if you look at size then is not expensive at all almost like the price of a duo pro
plain and simple ---- symbian OS will always have bugs...N73 auto restarted on me once..application hanged up on me once...but i accepted this risk because its symbian and a smart phone....
K800 is NOT a symbian or a smart phone....
bottomline...if you just want a plain mobile phone with a digicam and a music player...go for k800...if you want more downloadable features....get the N73...
if you are on cost...get K800..but the memory card M2 is not yet available on stores...and is expensive if you buy one...
if you want cool phone balancing business and multimedia on a phone..get N73...
as for me.. i made my choice and the risk...its N73 for me....
i got this phone about a month ago and all in all its a pretty good phone but ive just realised recently that my phone doesnt show up missed calls or register when ive answered my phone or dialed a number. sometimes it doesnt even register someones calling me.
has anyone else had this problem or anything similar?
its quite irritating because i miss important phone calls.
please contact me through email if you have a solution
I prefer w810i for mp3 player and everythin else, this phone is quite ugly......any 1 agree? good camera tho.....
Pretty impressive. Got it about about a month ago, and as a primarily phone/net user - as opposed to using the MP3 player or games - my pros and cons are:
1. Huge phone book capability (and the option to save any new number to a new/existing contact)
2. Pretty fast net (a lot faster with the miniopera browser - see the SE/Opera websites)
3. Love the easy-to-use bluetooth and voice-activated dialling (including "magic word")
4. Crisp photos, fast photo-sending
5. Easy-to-use synchronisation of contacts/calendar/etc to and from Outlook via SE's PC Suite (but oh, the drama of installing, then un- and reinstalling)
6. Great organiser: snooze function on tasks; multiple alarms; repeating appointments, etc
7. Simple, fast texting with plenty of useful features
8. SE's usual 2 x changable shortcuts (although the latter is sidelined once configured for Vodaphone Live)
9. Good strong ringtone volume - if you carry your mobile in your overcoat or handbag, you'll appreciate the importance of this.
1. Net chews up a lot of battery power (although my provider says this is unusual and is sending me a replacement handset)
2. Joystick is a bit sensitive
3. Not a lot of memory for voice activated-dialling contacts - could do with 4 x the amount provided
4. Would have liked a bigger screen
5. Having changed from a flip-phone, having to constantly lock, and unlock the keypad is frustrating - and the autolock fuction activates too quickly to be useful (and can't be adjusted)
6. Teeny weeny little keypad - guys will want to test it out for themselves before buying.
7. As with the Z520i, the camera is often activated accidently - same with the lens cover sliding open.
Hope this helps.
And SE people, if you're reading this, I would love a smart(flip)phone with a great big screen - cn you put it on the list?
Just wondering what people think of this as to a K750i? I have the 750i at the moment and feel its time to up-grade but I was looking at one of the K800's they seem a bit bigger, are they worth the upgrade?
Lost one sales, blame this phone?
pls enlighten me, I'm confused.
Btw, this is the best camera phone today..
If don't go for this phone, go for what?
cheers mark at nleast im not the only one but excluding that its a quality fone love it to bits cant really knock it my rugby mates love it
hey..i had used this phone for 3weeks..is was a good phone...worth to buy it!
but...i discover a problem in my phone..and im thinking either is it recognize anot..the problem is "the calls function doesnt really work well" for mine...everytime we call,or we accept calls and we receive any missed calls rite??it will be displayed in the calls there..but mine...wont state out in the calls section there...n i hv to delete all the contacts that i stored in the phone n re-copy once again from my sim card to make the calls section to function back...i hv done this for twice already...any1 having the same problem as mine??any solution to avoid it??is freaking annoying man!!!pls help me out!!hope u guys do read n understand wat am i trying to say..!sorry for my bad english...thnx..bye..
yeah, i do that as well..it does cost a lot when it opens the wap.. i dont know, maybe i was one of the lucky guys to get a defective unit..
only probs i have is when i forget to lock it i accidently go on the wap it costs a bomb
i have had this phone for about three weeks now..love the pictures, and solid feel..but the number pad and joystick are starting to piss me off..i text a lot and hate having to back tack because the phone cant keep up with my fingers..and i think the joystick has a freakin mind of its own..keeps moving down by itself..
this is the phone i been waiting for..best camera 3.2 mp with xenon flash, but only work with low light,very stong and bright screen,,, otherwise its great phone, compare with nokia n80 the photo quality bit soft and very low grade, even with 3.2 mp, i also own the k750.2mp camera even that beter than nokia n80... sony rock again