hey i'm about to get this phone soon.
Just a few questions.
Does the memory card corrupt easily for this phone? apparently the memory card fails on many user out of no reason.
If it's so, are there any way to recover that error?
and is 1.31 SAR value counted high for a phone like this?
please reply. much appreciated.
any ideas how I can block a certain number from calling me on my sony K810i???
i need your advice please
i am going to buy sony ericsson k810
so tell me if it is not good , please
anyone has a 2gb memory card???? any problems??? im planning on upgrading from the SE w800 to this one
Current Rank among Sony Ericsson Phones :-
Ok, after all this time... Searching in the phone menu to edit an image I have found the Red Eye reduction function in the PhotoDJ menu. My mistake. It works ok if the eyes of the subject are red enough, otherwise it looks like it cannot find any eye... :b
In case I select "Red Eye reduction", my phone just flashes one or two times more and that is the only difference, but the eyes still apear red :((((
The flash being shot more times than one should close/shut the subjects iris, or what??? :-/
Then I guess is no software red eye reduction whatsoever or my phone has a software bug :(
"cannot use it as a phone if its connected to PC in File Transfer mode."
---> BD you should use your phone in Phone Mode in order to use it. File Mode is for faster data transfer and for Media Manager. and Red Eye reduction works perfectly.
All Sony Ericsson K810i users are recommended to download new Sony Ericsson PC suite for their beloved mobile phone. This PC Suite 3.1 comes with advanced capabilities and apart from Cyber-shot K850i it is also compatible with other Cyber-shot phones as well. Here are the steps :-
DO NOT FOLLOW STEPS 1, 2,3 IF YOU DO NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET VIA YOUR PHONE TO PC.
1. Connect your Phone ( Phone Mode )
2. Open Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard
3. Delete your Mobile to PC Internet Profile ( so the values get deleted from Mobile also )
4. Now Disconnect The Phone.
5. Uninstall your old Sony Ericsson PC Suite
6 Download new Software from Sony Ericsson K850i Support page
7. Install software and Follow Instruction. Do not connect your phone until you are told so.
8. After Installation gets completed and when you are prompted to connect your phone then connect it and let the program and your PC identify your phone.
9. If you surf Internet on your PC/ Laptop by your Mobile then go to PC Suite's Tools -> Internet Connection -> Add Connection -> Most probably you will be presented by default Internet settings for your phone so just select it and use OTHERWISE run the wizard -> Select Operator and Country as "Other" -> at next level write the APN or Access Point Name ) In case of CellOne North, write -> gprsnorth.cellone.in ) -> leave all the settings as they are and click finish.
10. Congratulations...Now you are ready to use your new and improved PC Suite.
it's my second SE phone and i think i'm lovin' it!!!
i had a very bad experience with the SE P900i a couple of years ago... so i switched to Nokia N80... but after some months, problems came with my N80... not enough memory, menu sometimes hangs, WTF!!!
then i tried this unit... now i'm using it for 3 days now, so far so good!!!