woohoo!!...just bought this yesterday...llluuurvvvvve it!!...joystick kinda short, but still luv it!!...no regrets at all.
well..to lock ur hp..simply press * and then press the key above d cancel key....
so far this is the best phone i got for myself.no doubt it produces excellent picture than of nokia's.
m using k810i its awesome but i would like to seak something from u guys.can i lock my phone using codes or something like we does in nokia
ill be thank full and also i would like to ask is can connect my fone to my laptop for using internet that ive got a broadband connection
thanks to all have a nice day
can anybody temme...hw much dis fone costs in us and hw is its sound quality nd camera...plz dnt give biased answres if ur SE fan or fan of ny othr cell co.
Which do you think is better, K810 or W880? Can anyone tell me their differences??
thx in advance!!
After using my N73 ME i have bought K810i, wow
its really fantastic cellphone K810i, i was afraid to buy K10i before, now i am suggesting to every 1 buy this cellphone and forget Nokia brand forever.You
dear sirs, I was wondering if k810 is worth trading a k800+ $100 USD for...
hmm any notable new features that the k800 doesnt have?
any help would be greatly appreciated thanks sirs^_^
im buying this in 2 days time...price dropped a 100 bucks in a week!! cant resist...
it supports up to 4GB M2 Memory cards
and comes with 128MB in the sales package
Brian i can understand your love for your Walkman. K800i or K810i are still the best Cyber-shot phones with Walkman 1.0 player. Last year it has won the Best Mobile Handset Award. 2GB M2 is Free with 128MB card inside and 64MB internal memory.
its Java not Symbian
the camera still outperforms the Walkman Phones and when printed it will beat even standalone camera's .
Brian, you get better quality for W800i in phone only, try to compare both pic when you print it out. What you see in phone, is depends on the colour of the phone itself, K810i is 3.2mpx, you can see the different when you print it out. The real quality is where you print it out, not on the phone. If the quality in the phone is what you need, you can go for good TFT screen colours phones.
I bought this phone last week as a replacement for my W800i. After a day of using the phone and learing its features... i realized that I made a mistake of buying this phone.
Here are the reasons:
1. The camera (This is the reason that i bought the K810i)... I found out that my w800i has clearer shots than the K810i even if its just 2MP. The pictures are clearer and they have more color. The shots from the K810i are blurred and lack saturation. When using the flash, the pictures are great. But of course within short distances only. Overall the camera was a major disappointment for me.
2. The keypads and joystick are very hard to use. The joystick as what GSMarea said, is hard to manouver. The keypads are so small and very uncomfortable.
3. The sound from the loudspeaker and earphones are fine but of course not like the walkman series.
If you are thinking of buying ths phone... make sure to try the sample phones from Sony Ericsson stores first or borrow one from your friends. Don not make the same mistake that i did.
I'm planning on buying an SE K810i for my wife this X'mas, and I do have some questions...
1. Is the music player good?
2. What is the max card capacity?
3. Is it compatible with a 4 Gig memory card?
4. Does the earphones it come with sound good?
Thanks for those who will answer! Advanced Merry X'mas!